• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World [Banners; Avatars; Graphics; Sprites; Animation] -CLOSED-

Do you like your finished request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDreams

Whispers in the dark...
Reaction score
ShopBanner.png

Hi there! Welcome to the Dream World!

I offer a..Variety of selections :)

Here's what I do:

Banners (What I do best):
NBBanner.png

Banner1.png

fg.png

TWGshopSlim.png

Yes! I DO do Shipping banners! Here are some examples:

dreamingoutcry2-banneredge.png

ADVbanner9.png

Manga I also do ;)

TakashiSaeko1.png

Userbars:
ac.png

Graphics:
KPU-1.png

FieryKnights.png
/
FieryKnightsv2.png

The fire was ALL scratched ;)

Recolour:
Recolour.png

Lineless Sprites:
Lineless-1-1.png

Neons/Glows:

Glow.png

Glitched up:
GlitchedBulbasaur.png

Retyping (Still a work in process though):
Typlonot-1.png

Rainbow:
Rainbow.png

Trainer Sprites/Splices:
ToughFireTrainer-1.png

AkujiSprite.png

OverWorlds:
Look in my sig. Yours will be exactly like the ones in the games. I just did the 3 frame one.

Animations:

Again, look at my sig. Provide frames pl0x if you want something fancy.

I can recolour/Edit ANY picture you want as well!

I will only be accepting 5 requests at a time, and your order will be done within...Idk xD

No real requesting guide, but be as detailed as possible when asking for a graphic/banner

Easier requests get finished first, difficult ones (ones which require heavy editing) will be done last

ANNDD...

Credit is always loved :3​

Request away :)

Last edited:
Re: The Dream World

Hey there darkdreams! I want something... Can you please make me a trainer sprite?? Oh, if you can do 2 order at same time, I want a salamence recolour also..... Thanks and good luck for the shops!:thumbup:

Hey there darkdreams! I want something... Can you please make me a trainer sprite?? Oh, if you can do 2 order at same time, I want a salamence recolour also..... Thanks and good luck for the shops!:thumbup:

Sure, and thanks!

Just a question - What do you want to trainer sprite to be based upon? And what colours do you want the recolour to be?

Green and red salamence... And the sprites is based upon.. Umm.... Whatever you think is easy to make.... Oh, if you can, try to make the sprite looked laid back okay? Thanks!!

can i get a shipping banner consisting of these 4 pairings:
contest-mayXdrew
ego-garyXmisty
penguin-dawnXkenny
festival-harleyXsoledad
text: long gone yet still in our hearts
style: similar to your third shipping banner

Can I have a userbar for my shop?
Text: ToP's Trippin' Sprite Shop!
Color: Black and green

Much appreciated :)

Hello! Can you make me a banner of Morty? I don´t want text on it, just the image. Thanks.
Sorry for my English, but English is not my language, so sorry for the mistakes.

All your requests have been finished!

Stalker:

SalamenceRecolour.png

ElectricLeader.png

TwilightPrincess:

I made two, one is the original size, and the other one is if you want it in your sig :)

Ego-Contest-Festival-Penguin.png

Ego-Contest-Festival-PenguinSlim.png

Tripping on Pokeballs

ToPUserbar.png

Yasmina:

MortyBanner.png

--

If there's anything you want me to change, tell me :)

You're very welcome ^^

Can you help me make a shop banner? You can find the link to my shop in my sig. As for what's in it... well... use your imagination. Feel free to look at my profile and my partner's avatar (as well as mine) for assets and/or ideas.

There's one thing, though. It has to be rectangluar and be in the ratio (width:height) 2:1 or wider. And it needs to have a title, and be promient enough! No serif fonts, please.

Note: Please make sure to also provide a high quality copy so that I can save it and do optimisations/resave it. (What's the format you'll be going to use.)

Thank you!! Truly your spriting skills is awesome! I'll probably gonna order some sprite again!

@ Twiggy: I'll get right on it! And I always use .PNG :3

Oh and, is it going to go in your sig, or is it going to go in a blog/your shop?

@ Stalker: Thanks! ^-^

Last edited:

I love the glows! Could I have an Aipom with a green glow? Thank you if you're willing and able!

Yo darkdream! I Wanna order again! This time I want a retyped garchomp! You can do it, can't you? ~ :banana: I'm cheerful mood now~

And almost all of your requests have been finished!

@ Stalker: What type do you want Garchomp to be retyped? O: Please tell this information next time xD

Twiggy: I made yours a bit..Cutesy o-o" If you want it un-cutesified, tell me =P

TWGshop.png

TWGshopSlim.png

Wet N Wild:

WetNWild.png

Captain Kipper:

Ambiglow.png

wow thats great! Although all the pokemon I have are shiny :p

Umm can you like explain to me how to get a URL into that?? Im a bit strange :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back