• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World [Banners; Avatars; Graphics; Sprites; Animation] -CLOSED-

Do you like your finished request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dream World [Banners; Avatars; Graphics; Spites; Animation]

can you take a look at my shop, then make me a cool banner with some of the pokes currently listed in my shop that says "Whale sized sales"?

Hello darkdream ^^

I want to request a banner. Same like this
PlatTeam.png
(made by you! :D) but change the caps to "my diamond team" and change the pokemon to weavile, roserade, lucario, staraptor, infernape, garchomp

Thanks a lot.

Take as long as you want ^^

Hey DD, i am back with another banner. Lucas looking onto Mt. Coronet with Articuno & Giratina Flying in the Distance, as a Raikou's Shadow is seen near the foot of Coronet. Text :"The Tale of Lucas..." & "...An Adventure of Diamonds & Pearls" in small text size.

hiya DD. can i trouble you for an avatar?
image: domino
background: bit like the one in this banner
text: World's Apart
thanks!

Thank you all for not rushing me :D School has just started, and the more time you give, the better your banner will be :3

@ Eyekanfly

Your banner was simply awesome to do :D I really had fun XD

Flybanner.png

I'm working on all your banners. Don't fret. I haven't forgotten you guys

Thank you all for not rushing me :D School has just started, and the more time you give, the better your banner will be :3

@ Eyekanfly

Flybanner.png

holy fuck that's awesome. It's the perfect size too!

School started recently for me too and I've been completely bogged down doing stuff, so yeah I know how it feels, but thank you so much for this! I'm glad you had fun doing it!

Edit: also do you mind if I hotlink to your photobucket to use the image? Or do you want me to re-upload the image myself, because I could do that no problem.

@ Eyekanfly

Flybanner.png

take all the time yo need.

I'm not in a hurry. Cause I'm now busy with my FR n emerald :3

Holy crap; EyeKanFly's banner is awesome!!!

I should order me one of those for my Bug Review. May as well order now.
Could it be the same size as EyeKanFly's one please and have the following Pokemon; Venomoth, Dunchura (the gen V electric spider), Armaldo, Ledian, Forretress, and lastly Yanmega. Could it please be in that order from left to right with Armaldo & Ledian being prominant at the front. Just use the Bulbapedia sprites for simplicity if you want.
For the background could it be a forest, you can judge the right picture. I would help but my Internet hates me and is soooooo slow; sorry.
I don't know the names of the fonts, so pic a sleek one that fits in. Pick a colour that fits with the green background. Could it please say "GengarEatBanana presents..." at the top of the banner, and "A Gamers Review of the Bug Type" at the bottom in a slightly bigger font.

I'm sorry for not really helping but I really want to see how it comes out. I bet it'll be awesome and because of that spend as much time as needed, this is obviously not a priority for you so just do it if you want to.

Good Luck

------------------------

picture.php

I have officially claimed Wailord
Check out my Reviews on the Bug Type, just go to my blog
here

Last edited:

holy fuck that's awesome. It's the perfect size too!

School started recently for me too and I've been completely bogged down doing stuff, so yeah I know how it feels, but thank you so much for this! I'm glad you had fun doing it!

Edit: also do you mind if I hotlink to your photobucket to use the image? Or do you want me to re-upload the image myself, because I could do that no problem.

Here:

PHP:
[IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt237/SpiritDreams/Requests/Flybanner.png[/IMG]

If you want the link :3

But hotlinking is fine, I don't mind at all.

And I'm glad that you like it :D

Last edited:

Here:

PHP:
[IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt237/SpiritDreams/Requests/Flybanner.png[/IMG]

If you want the link :3

But hotlinking is fine, I don't mind at all.

And I'm glad that you like it :D

I can do the link and stuff I was just wondering if you'd prefer me to re-upload it myself. Some people who have TONS (like thousands) of pictures uploaded to photobucket don't like people hotlinking to their photobuckets (personally I don't care much but since some people do I figured I'd ask).

Thanks again!

DarkDreams, would you kindly make me my request from this post? (Note: Click link, do banner request)

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

DarkDreams, would you kindly make me my request from this post? (Note: Click link, do banner request)

Thanks in advance!

Nono, it's already done :3

I was waiting for you to get unbanned, because I didn't want you to be digging through pages to find your banner

here:

ShippingFairSigpng.png

The editing for the Fairhead one took me like an hour, if I recall xD The actual edit was quite big and the fact that i had to crop it made me FUUU

^^
For that, you win money. Epic shit right there, I must say.

Last edited:

err.... maybe a retype or two? hmm... Ice Type Jigglypuff and if possible, Fire Type Jumpluff. Thanks In Advance. *fade out* haha!

can i have a overworld animated trainer sprite of this trainer if its okay can you make my other two pokemon animated?

Could I have a banner for my shop? I want it to say "Porygon Kid's Epic Sprite Shop" with lightning bolts coming out of a Porygon in the middle with a black/dark blue background. Thanks.

1.Shadow Raikou
2.Lolcatz
3.Twilight Princess
4.GengarEatBanana
5.Yoshi-san

Erm...Please respect my 5 slot rule? ^^"

Hikaru:

Hikaru.png

PHP:
[IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt237/SpiritDreams/Requests/Hikaru.png[/IMG]
Stalker:

Diateam.png

PHP:
[IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt237/SpiritDreams/Requests/Diateam.png[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom