• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

Does anyone know where to find Politoed (with Drizzle) in the dreamworld? Can one even find Drizzle Politoed in the dreamworld or does one have to find Dreamworld Poliwag (with swift swim) first and then evolve it to the Drizzle Politoed?

Does anyone know where to find Politoed (with Drizzle) in the dreamworld? Can one even find Drizzle Politoed in the dreamworld or does one have to find Dreamworld Poliwag (with swift swim) first and then evolve it to the Drizzle Politoed?

Swift Swim Poliwag evolves into Drizzle Politoed.

Anyway, I'm in the club of people who have apparently been screwed out of an DW eeveelution. It's just one middle finger after another for that site isn't it?

Swift Swim Poliwag evolves into Drizzle Politoed.

Anyway, I'm in the club of people who have apparently been screwed out of an DW eeveelution. It's just one middle finger after another for that site isn't it?

Thanks for your help PDL! Now let the Drizzle Politoed hunt begin!!:banana: Btw if u go to the promotions on the global link website u can befriend your eeveelution that u earned after u play the game with just a few clicks of ur mouse. Then after that u just wake ur dreamworld pokemon up to get ur eeveelution.
Note: U have to register your gamesynch ID to the global-link beforehand. Again thanks for all your help :)

Got my Espeon and a random male Wooper in Black. Got a female Electrike in White. I didn't realize you had to go to promotions to get your eeveelution so I'll have to get Vaporeon tomorrow. There's no way to get a female right? This promotion is for them to be always male? Thought I'd check before I settle on a male one.

Well i'm glad it finally showed up :D i was getting worried. but since it didn't show up during my time to go to the dw (and for many hours after) i'm gunna have to wait to get mine :/ at least another 5hrs anyway...

Got my Espeon and a random male Wooper in Black. Got a female Electrike in White. I didn't realize you had to go to promotions to get your eeveelution so I'll have to get Vaporeon tomorrow. There's no way to get a female right? This promotion is for them to be always male? Thought I'd check before I settle on a male one.

Yep, the Eeveelutions you get from this promotion will always be male, unfortunately :/

Ahhhhhh i didnt know there was a glitch to saving!! I spent hours and hours to get my precious vaporeon, too. What a flippin nightmare!!!!!:'(

Since i seem to have more free time after my DW expeditions, i made a picture list of my female dw pokes :p cute, is it not? xP

DreamWorld-Females-1.png

Last edited:
I believe I'm a victim of this issue as well: I completed the game and got a Glaceon, for which I'm positive I clicked "Yes" to save, as I was too frustrated by that game to bother playing again, and never once thought about it having saving issues. Now, even after I've made a first attempt to claim my Glaceon, woke up my Bellsprout, Game Synced, and tucked in a Pidove, I still get the "You need to be qualified" message.

Although, as of this post I still have 8 hours before I can access the Dream World again, so I might make one last attempt then.

I've been having the same problem with getting my Espeon. :bawl:

Also my profile says I haven't played any games even though I played the Befriend A Pokemon game to get one of the Eeveelutions.

I sent a support ticket in, but the status is still showing as "Open".

Hopefully everyone that's had this problem submitted a support ticket, so they're aware that there was a problem on their end.

Last edited:
I played the game on various browsers and I noticed that not every of them saved the minigame score. If I remember well, IExplorer failed on it, while Chrome worked well.

Anyway, already got Jolteon.

Grrrr I am really annoyed. I've been waiting ages to get my Espeon and it took me forever to win that game! I am annoyed. I am positive about it working but I guess it didn't save properly for me either :( What a pain.

I did get Vulpix the other day so good news but I really wanted my Espeon.

I got my Glaceon with no trouble, t makes me sad to hear people lost theirs. :(

Also question, how do you go about trying to find someone in the DW and why is it so hard?

I've had enough of the Dreamworld at the moment. I don't see why it all should be so hard! It's bad enough not being able to actually water my actual friend's berries then this Eevee thing happens! :(

I suppose we'll all get Eevees eventually at some point. If they were female people could spread a few babies about but no they have to be mean and make them male! It's quite frustrating.

I have made a few random dream friends but want to connect with people in my palpad. I managed to do that ok a few months ago on my Japanese account. I think at the moment you just have to hope they pop up randomly on your dream map thing! :mad:

Japan gets Eevees next week I believe in the normal Island of Dreams, which should be female-possible and so breedable, so if I get some in my Japanese account I can breed and hand out some eggs.

Japan gets Eevees next week I believe in the normal Island of Dreams, which should be female-possible and so breedable, so if I get some in my Japanese account I can breed and hand out some eggs.

From that Pokemon Cafe stuff? I thought that was just for that event... not being put into the regular Japanese Dream World.

From that Pokemon Cafe stuff? I thought that was just for that event... not being put into the regular Japanese Dream World.
Well, it is just for an event... but reading the event details, you get a Café, I assume on your home island, which leads you to a special Island of Dreams, where you can play a special Café minigame to befriend Pokémon. And all the other events are still available so long as you actually participated during the time of the event, so this one should keep being available after it ends too.

Anyone else having major issues with "unexpected errors"? I got kicked out of the DW 3 times last night because of them, and my last time in DW was like it too. Up till then I hadn't had any problems but now I never know if, after finishing a minigame, the Pokemon I met will be lost or not, because that's what happens with these errors.

Anyone else having major issues with "unexpected errors"? I got kicked out of the DW 3 times last night because of them, and my last time in DW was like it too. Up till then I hadn't had any problems but now I never know if, after finishing a minigame, the Pokemon I met will be lost or not, because that's what happens with these errors.
If it's after 9pm EST, t's because everyone's on at that point, because they're pushed up off their times by the Tuesday maintenance. Servers slog up; errors are generated.

If it's not that, no idea.

Back
Top Bottom