• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Last Airbender:The Legend of Korra

Status
Not open for further replies.
No! I wanna see Toph kick ass! It's all right, It'll be worth the wait. And kudos to Bryan on explaining why this is a filler/clip episode. And regardless, the episode wasn't bad (unless you hate filler/clip episodes). For me, it's more Korra, so I don't care. And if this is the lighthearted episode in the same vein as EIP, then the rest of the season is going to be awesome.

The most enjoyable recap was Varrick's, and the conversation between the 'Terror Square' was awesome. I like how they poked fun at Unalaq being unpopular.

It's good that Korra got some reassurance from Asami and Tenzin. Now she can start focusing on being the Avatar after 3 years. And an important lesson to be had is that there can be good from a bad situation, a la making lemonade when life gives you lemons, similar to how Bryan described the process of this episode.

Sure "nothing happened" in this episode, but that shouldn't make it bad.

Mako got called out on his crap I liked it but it did feel weird and goofy how the clip show cheapness was juxtaposed with the Tenzin, Asami and Korra angst. But yeah Varrick saved this episode.

It was a decent episode since we got Wu, Grandma Yin, and Tu calling Mako out for his crap. It did give a bit of development for characters and it seems like it helped Korra regain her confidence a bit. VARRICK THO! VARRICK MADE THIS AMAZING! Everything with his mover plot was hysterical and I just couldn't get over the whole villains conference call XD That was too funny and I /LOVE/ how Varrick called Unalaq boring. The whole fandom seems to dislike Unalaq as a villain so this just added more value to the line.

The chibis in this episode were frickin adorable! xD I don't enjoy fillers that much, but this episode was actually quite enjoyable.

I feel like those critics were hard on "Rememberance." Little happens in terms of plot but a lot happens in terms of entertainment.

Given the fact that the had no other options it was best it could've been and I appreciated it but damn that middle uhyuh

OH MY GOD THIS EPISODE WAS SO AMAZING!!!!! 10/10!!!!

-First of all, we get the return of Ryuu XD
-Fire Lord Izumi finally gets a speaking role and daaaamn does she have sass! I like how she's refusing to send her nation into war after everything that happened in Avatar: The Last Airbender. She is still being helpful though by providing Raiko with defenses for Republic City.
-Bolin and Varrick return! Its sad though to see this tension between Bolin and Opal.
-Varrick and Asami are gonna work to build a defense for Kuvira's weapon. Varrick also had some hilarious lines XD
-KORRA GOES TO MEET ZAHEER!!!! OMG THIS WAS JUST AMAZING!!! Zaheer helping Korra enter the spirit world and accept what happened in their battle! OMG THIS SCENE WAS AMAZING! Just seeing her actually LEARN from her past enemy.
-Korra finally reconnects with Raava!

Zaheer yes! I was wondering how they kept him restrained. Even though he wants the world leaders to be gone, it's good that he helped Korra to fight their common enemy. And now Korra is, as she put it, "whole" and can finally become what the Avatar should be.

I am hesitant to say Lin's plan is going to work because Zao Fu is probably heavily guarded. But it'll be an awesome scene I'm sure. Hopefully with Bolin helping Opal, they can start getting back together.

Only 4 episodes left.

Oh shit...I just realized next week is the 10th episode of Book 4...The 10th or 11th episode is ALWAYS a heartbreaker. Get ready everyone for something heartbreaking part to happen....

Toph killed? I can't shake off the feeling that it may happen.

Oh shit...I just realized next week is the 10th episode of Book 4...The 10th or 11th episode is ALWAYS a heartbreaker. Get ready everyone for something heartbreaking part to happen....

Toph killed? I can't shake off the feeling that it may happen.
I HOPE NOT D: I couldn't bear to see Toph being killed, but I feel like this heartbreak will involve Lin, Opal, and Bolin maybe. There's no doubt something is gonna happen that will just stab us in the heart. Its always the 10th or 11th episode.

Well that episode was just about the best in the entire season. Can't believe there are only 4 episodes left in this saga. Will snatch all 4 books up on Blu-Ray the moment the last one is released.

My guess is a 4 episode long special like they did for TLA. I read something about it... can't remember where, but it would make sense since it has been confirmed that this is the last Korra season.

In other words the Beifong family is the greatest family that ever has, is, and ever will live.

The final four titles for Book 4 have been revealed....

Episode 10: Operation: Beifong
Episode 11: Kuvira's Gambit
Episode 12: Day of The Colossus
Episode 13: The Last Stand

This....Sounds very serious. I'm kinds sad though that the last episode isn't titled "Avatar Korra" My prediction....Kuvira will have the spirit vine weapon up and running by the end of Friday's episode and next week she's gonna start to wreck havoc with it. Based on the title, I feel like she might sacrifice SOMETHING also, possibly Bataar Jr? Zhu Li? Also I feel like she's gonna have a giant robot attacking Republic City and we're gonna see widespread destruction of Republic City. We don't know why she dismantled the domes also so it might be for the weapon, or maybe a giant colossus?

Last edited:
Holy shit that episode was so intense.
  • Beifong family reunion, yay!
  • Bolin fangirling over Toph is adorable.
  • "He's an actor." Way to sum it up Lin.
  • Woah Raiko, calm your farm.
  • Wu's becoming a better leader, yay!
  • Mako's so proud of his boyfriend and then Wu has to ruin it.
  • Damn, Bataar Jr's got some balls to stay behind and disarm the cannon.
  • I'm glad they didn't just ignore Lin's problems with Toph for the sake of a happy reunion.
  • I totally thought for a moment that they'd pull a "Zuko's Mom" on us with Lin's dad. Glad they just got it out of the way. We still don't know Suyin's though.
  • That adorable moment between Wing (or maybe Wei, I dunno) and Bolin! Now that's a ship I can get behind!
  • Zhu Li, I thought you of all people would be smart enough to not hide the stolen part on yourself!
  • "I told you never to call me that." Never change Toph, never change.
  • Hey look, Bataar Jr does have a soul. Too little too late though.
  • The choreography in that fight between Kuvira and Suyin, holy shit! One of the best in the series!
  • Of course Toph wrecks everyone's shit. She could win this damn war on her own. Toph too OP, pls nerf.
  • I only wish Toph could have said something more badass than "You give metalbenders a bad name!"
  • Toph's explanation for why the still-living Gaang haven't been more involved is all I needed to hear.
  • "Kuvira is going to attack in two weeks." Well shit.

Holy cow that episode was great.

Every single fight was intense and epic. Especially the final one.

"Kuvira is going to attack in two weeks." Is that breaking the fourth wall a bit? Since the finale is in 2 weeks?

Great episode. I just love Avatar's prison breaks. They never cease to amaze.

I didn't see Toph kick ass like I wanted to, but she has a point regarding that this isn't her fight. It was great seeing her again though, and it was nice to have her and her daughters resolve their issues.

Lin's face at Bolin's father question was hilarious. Still no word on Sokka, but I was never a fan of that theory. So I'll just assume they didn't get together.

Su's fight was cool, she actually gave Kuvira a bit of trouble.

Just when you think Wu's getting smarter, he just wants to get in some girl's pants. smh. I'm starting to wonder if he will actually rule the Earth Kingdom, given his slow development. Or will the people want something else after Kuvira and Hou-Ting?

the spirit did have a point about not getting involved, but so does Korra. Okay, Korra, what's plan B? You can't have Raiko fighting fire with fire, that's not balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom