• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Magic of Gardonia - Game Over: The MM Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Magic of Gardonia - Night Five: Vengeance (4/16/12)

@Beck;

Wez can haz all your updatez?

Hey, yes you can, soon! In the next 24 hours! I apologize again for my lack of care for the game! A few things in my life have taken an unexpected turn and I'm juggling a lot at the moment, but trust me I want to find out what happens just as much as you do. :p

Bump bump. :(

Yes please update @Beck;
*puppy dog eyes*

I apologize again for the delay, those who have been patiently waiting on me.

“He’s gone, he is really gone,” whispered one man, beginning to tear up. “I really can’t believe it, I mean we were so close!”

“That’s enough, now,” another man whispered back. “We can seek our revenge, and there is only one way how.”

Down an alleyway parallel to the one the shady men were occupying a figure was walking quickly back home with arms full of food. The man, none other than Will Crabtree, hastened his pace, knowing the possibilities of death were lingering but only imagining how it might be carried out. As he began to turn a corner he saw two men following him. He began to run dropping his bags left and right. He turned another corner and realized he was cornered in a dead-end alleyway.

“You little bastard,” hissed one of the men wearing a red bandana. “’Ow could you do sucha thing to our boss; to our friend?!”

Will backed further into the alleyway and placed his hands against the cold brick wall. “Help! HELP!” he screamed out in desperation. “I know you’ll help me! Save me!” But the night remained quiet. Will’s voice echoed out in the cold air. The breath of the two men could be seen from behind their red bandanas. They began to ease toward Will.

Screaming echoed throughout the night sky. More screaming; laughter; screaming; then laughter. A single shot was heard loud as it echoed through the hollow skies. The two men scuffled away silently.

As the sun peeked over the mountain men and women quickly found their way to the alleyway where the screams had been heard the night before. There, propped up in a sitting-position, was Will Crabtree.

Beck said:
Flame_,

Butcher.png

You are Will T. Crabtree. You are Gardonia’s local butcher and a member of the prestigious, yet secretive Magical Brotherhood. You’re very reserved, but often make unfounded judgments.

You are sided with the Gardonians. You have no night actions, but have the gift of knowing a fellow friend from the start. You win when you are the last faction remaining.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask. Good luck!

Will’s limbs and neck were bound tightly with rope, a butcher’s knife lay embedded in his side, and a hole was in his head. As the crowd grew closer to the dead man they noticed the most peculiar, but now oh so familiar writing on the wall around Will’s head; written in his own blood.

“Hehe, look how far we’ve come,
It’s really so sad that we’re almost done!
Now time to wait patiently, for in a few hours,
All will be won and your magic will be ours!

The MM”

---------------​

Flame_ was butchered on Night Five. It is now Day Six. Day Six will end tomorrow at 5 PM EST, in about 30 hours. Good luck.

Re: The Magic of Gardonia - Day Six: The Remaining Hours (4/21/12)

And thus I die. I hope my allies can win this. :)

Thanks for letting me play @Beck;

vote: DrumBeats

Can I know why exactly?

Until then: Vote: Feralize because of being rather inactive lately, not to mention I don't want to die. If you need a claim, I'll give one.

Last edited:

You were one of the people Flame thought was suspicious.

I had a one shot cop and doctor role. I used the cop check on flames command for tris, but Flame still insisted he was mafia. I used my one shot doctor on SHODAN the night that nobody was killed. So either the normal doctor or my protection succeeded. I can pull out QT proof if wou want me to.

QT? Why do you have a QT?

Well flame let me in on his mason QT so I have access to all of that info. Since Feralize was the other one and you have allready voted for him/her I will unvote: Drumbeats and vote: Feralize

Vote:Feralize.

Inactivity is suspicious, and DB is Cleared.

Boy am I glad my block was temporary...

DrumBeats isn't cleared. :/ In fact, there's 3 people that aren't cleared. By the power of deduction, one of them could be dropped. That would leave Drum and Feralize. The issue is that we can't afford a mislynch. So... we lose if the deduction was wrong. For now, I believe our best course of action is Vote: Feralize purely to avoid a no lynch, and this inactivity thing.

@Feralize can make a defense now. :p

Current Vote Count:
Feralize - DrumBeats, Soulmaster, S.H.O.D.A.N., Baron Dante

Day Six will end within the next two hours, at 5 PM EST.

The sun was at its peak, as it looked down upon the desperate and dilapidated town of Gardonia. Garden pots lay smashed, the small pond was dark and murky and many walls and alleyways were plastered in red. The residents were exhausted and had little to show for their past week of effort. Ron Fornoff’s top hat hung in the heat next to the gazebo at the center of town.

*beep, beep, beep*

A small alarm clock sounded in a petite blue house to the north of Gardonia. The alarm clock continued to sound until a large hand fell upon the top of it silencing the noise.

“Good God, what time is it?” A bulky man slipped out of his bed and tried to open his tight eyes. He eyes his alarm clock and read the time aloud: 12:11 PM. “I’ve overslept again,” he mumbled. “Gahhh, I can’t keep doing this.” The man shuffled into his kitchen and sat down at his table. He looked around his kitchen and again noticed the clock, further realizing his lack of punctuality. He proceeded to stand back up and walked steadily into his bathroom and rubbed his eyes once, then twice, as he peered into his bathroom mirror.

“Oh dammit, not again,” he swore under his breath. The man opened his medicine cabinet and pills, in the hundreds, spilled out onto his counter and into his sink. “I’ve been out stealing medication again,” the man moaned in frustration. He took a large handful threw it into his bathtub. He took another large handful and spilled it into his toilet. Then, pill by pill with what remained, the man began to stuff them down his throat. His frustration quickly turned into anger.

A fist began to pound on the man’s door. Another knock. One more, then a man on the outside began to shout. “Burt, open this door! Burt, open the door immediately!”

“No, no, no, no!” Burt hissed under his breath. He stumbled toward his front door and swung it open in a rage. “I won’t go with you! You cannot take me!” he screamed.

“Wane, do something, the man is your patient!” a women screamed to the man standing on Burt’s steps.

“No, Mr. Longwind, you’re coming with us, everything will be alright!” Wane said in an attempt to reassure the scared man now huddled in the doorway. “This way,” said Wane Thomson as he motioned toward the center of town. While getting off of his feet, Burt Longwind grabbed a small, shiny object off of his kitchen table and walked obediently next to Wane Thomson.

A small crowd began to congregate around the gazebo. Mr. Thomson led Burt to the center of the crowd, just under the ominous tree looming above the throng of residents. Another man eased the frightened Mr. Longwind to the large noose hanging from the final branch of the large tree. Still obedient, Mr. Longwind slipped his neck through the noose, knowing that it was only a matter of time before he would die of an overdose.

“Do you have any last words?” Patrick Howard questioned Burt Longwind eagerly. “Make them quick, you sack of filth!” Burt Longwind looked back longingly but remained silent.

“Kick the stool, kick the stool!” shouted Phil Raymill from the back of the crowd. Phil began to snicker awkwardly when his eyes met those of Patrick. Without any hesitation Patrick kicked the stool out from under the large man’s feet.

Burt’s feet went stiff and his hands limp. A small shiny object fell to the ground. Oscar Lang, Gardonia’s local drunk, stumbled to the object and held it up high into the sun’s rays. It shimmered and sparkled bright. “It’s a badge,” Oscar said. He looked toward Wane Thomson. Wane Thomson looked back clearly confused. They both looked up at Burt Longwind as his eyes closed for the last time. This time, no alarm would wake him up. The sad realization spread through the hearts of the remaining residents.

Beck said:
Feralize,

PoliceChief2.png

You are Burt A. Longwind. You are one of Gardonia’s local police officers. You frequent the gardens often always on the lookout for anything strange or unexpected. You work extremely well under pressure, but you often fail to consider all factors.

You are sided with the Gardonians. You may investigate one player each night, and will be given a result of guilty or innocent. You may or may not be sane. You win when you are the last faction remaining.

“Mwahaha, you morons, you’re all idiots!” Patrick Howard screamed from the inside of the gazebo, a foot standing on top of the bloody bell. “It took you so long, it took you all day, but little do you know you’ll all pay! We’ve waited so long, Phil and I; Though this victory might be sweeter if Ron had not died! But he has not died in vane; we’ve got what we came for! That magic you call yours, we’ve got the magic you adore! Thank you for your hospitality, we’ve had oh-so-much fun! But with that we must leave, because our time here is done!”

Patrick leapt over the railing of the gazebo and rushed toward the north side of town. Behind him Phil Raymill grabbed the black top-hat perched high and sprinted off in pursuit. The two dropped red bandanas and a small, tattered envelope behind them.

Wane Thomson and a clearly intoxicated Oscar Lang walked quickly to the envelope and ripped it open. Inside was a list of the members of the town and a map of Gardonia, as well as two ID cards. Wane Thomson held one of the cards high and read it to Oscar.

Beck said:
DrumBeats,

MafiaMember.png

You are Patrick K. Howard. You are not a resident of Gardonia. You have traveled to Gardonia in search of magic. You are from Serebial. You work under your boss with the intentions to kill the Gardonia residence and steal the magic. You’re notably witty, but also very loud.

You are sided with the The MM. You work alongside your two accomplices. Each night you, as a group, must vote to kill a player. You win by gaining majority.

“Oh goodness,” Oscar hiccupped. He pulled the last ID card out of the envelope and read it back to Wane.

Beck said:
Argus Claydol,

MafiaMember.png

You are Phil G. Raymill. You are not a resident of Gardonia. You have traveled to Gardonia in search of magic. You are from Serebial. You work under your boss with the intentions to kill the Gardonia residence and steal the magic. You’re clever, but never fully think things through.

You are sided with the The MM. You work alongside your two accomplices. Each night you, as a group, must vote to kill a player. You win by gaining majority.

Wane and Oscar looked at each other now fully enlightened as to what had happened, and how it was carried out. Wane opened his white jacket revealing his identity to Oscar, as Oscar pulled a wet ID card out of his shoe.

Beck said:
Baron Dante,

Doctor.png

You are Wane B. Thomson. You are Gardonia’s local doctor. You’re the town’s expert on all kinds of medicine. You’re smart, but quiet often clumsy and cluttered.

You are sided with the Gardonians. You may save one player each night. You win when you are the last faction remaining.

Beck said:
Soulmaster,

TownDrunk.png

You are Oscar P. Lang. You are Gardonia’s local drunk. You are an ex-cop detained for theft, and have since become an abusive, nonsensical alcoholic. You’re easily confused, but have an impeccable shot.

You are sided with the Gardonians. You may use your night action to kill a player of your choice only once during the game, as you only have one bullet remaining. Use it wisely. You win when you are the last faction remaining.

The sun began to set over the broken town of Gardonia. The remaining residents’ minds opened to the idea that what they had lost, that is, the magic, wasn’t anything physical at all. It was not tangible. No bell, gazebo, post, thread, forum or single member could encompass the magic that the town of Gardonia had. It was the community as an entire whole that was what was magic, and after being pulled apart, the magic was lost.

---------------​

Feralize was disposed of on Day Six and The MM stole Gardonia's magic and won the game! Congratulations! Within the next few hours I will be posting Quick Topics and PMs for all to see. I will also have everyone's ratings up soon as well! If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

I would really like to thank all who played! I had a lot of fun hosting this and hopefully I am fortunate enough to host another one in the future!

NOOOOO So close if only I hadn't changed my vote. Well it was fun to play. Thanks for hosting Beck

Wish I hadnt died early in the game and couldve helped Flame out more, I just wasnt that lucky. Oh well, it was a good game. Flame and I worked to try to collect everyone's claims early on so the town would have a good chance, it didnt work out the way we hoped :( oh well.

Flame_ was a good mason. He just had to die on the night in question, for the MM's sake.

(At my insistence.)

Fooled you, @Flame;!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom