• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Requests Thread

Hi everyone ^.^

So I have a GIGANTIC request.

I am currently creating a Pokemon region to be used at a Pokemon RP forum I am creating. I already have a map of the region in the works, but the artist isn't very good at drawing characters. That's where you lovely people come in! I need official artwork for all 17 gym leaders, the Pokemon professor, and the champion.

Now I know this is a huge request, and this kind of work should be compensated, but I am very underfunded right now. I will appreciate any effort however, and nothing will be wasted. If someone would like to help me out I would be eternally grateful, and I am willing to offer up the characters as payment for drawing them. What that means is that you will become a moderator on the forum and role play as the gym leader/champion/evil team member of your choosing.

Thank you so much for considering this. What I'm looking for is something like This where the trainer is pictured in a full body pose with their Pokemon with them. There will only be one Pokemon per drawing so it will be a trainer and their signature Pokemon.

Thanks so much for reading and PM me if you're interested! I am working on references for what the trainers will look like as we speak so hopefully I will have them all done soon.

*EDIT* I can offer a sum of 20 dollars to someone who can complete all of the characters. I want them all drawn in the same style. That's 20 dollars for 18 characters who have already been worked out, just need to be drawn. Thanks! *EDIT*

Last edited:
Bonsoir, mesdemoiselles et messieurs.

I've been thinking about having a sprited avatar for a change, but I'm bad at making my own sprites (I tried once, and it was bad from BadCity !). This is where you can come and help me out !

What I want :
A custom battle sprite of Beastman from the F-Zero series (Reference here) paired up with Commander Mars's battle sprite. Be careful, I don't want it as a "Young Couple" kind of battle sprite, just something as if they were next to each other, ready to battle. Feel free to use any sprite model for Beastman, so long as it uses one of the NDS games's male battle sprites. All the while sized for an avatar.

Thanks in advance :)

Can some make me a CSS for another forum I on using this image?
OCTMSsig.png
Links underneath and in little blocks that match the color of the water

Use these links please
Bulbagarden View Profile: Kouzan - Bulbagarden Forums
Tumblr AWsquared
Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/AWsquared
DevinatART AnimeBlue92 on deviantART
Ever Grande City Ever Grande City Forums - View Profile: Kouzan

Sort of like this:
cssoc.jpg
but with blocks instead. Oh and if you need to know the image is 460 x 275.
Don't worry about the quote on top and the bottom part for my Dark type club.
Thank you very much.

could I get a sprite of a pikachu with a megaman EXE buster instead of its right arm please? similar to this image? (warning: large image)

Im sorry if im bringing this up again
My friend Nour and me were wondering if someone would do this request for us since we allways thought that Megaman.exe like Pikachu(aka..Pikachu.exe) would be pretty epic

Sorry...

Hi! I'm back! Since Cappy's shop has been closed, I'll come here for my next request.

I've decided for my next theme to be baseball-related, as it is my favorite sport and that the MLB playoffs and the World Series are coming up soon. I would like a San Francisco Giants theme with Serperior of course. It would be a black banner with an orange border around it. I would appreciate it if the corners are slightly curved. The text , in orange and/or white (whatever looks best), would be as follows, "Serperiority *next line* Supports The *next line* San Francisco Giants [in larger text] *next line*," and "World Series Bound!" below it. Featured would be a Dream World Serperior. An avatar would be a headshot of Serperior in front of a picture of AT&T Park.

Hope this goes well and I would like to see a "rough draft" of the theme to see what could be done. Good luck to whoever makes it and feel free to contact me as much as you want!

~ Daryl

EDIT: 1,800th post!

Well since am new, I don't wanna use the shops in case I mess things up....

So can I have a picture of my fanfic please,

1 Houndour and Poochyena cuddling and kissing please.

2 Eevee and Vulpix cuddling and kissing please.

If you can do those, then THANK YOU!

Re: Bring my creation to life!

I have another odd request.
I'd like an Avatar picture of a broken Poke Ball (there's got to be one from the anime) and the meme caption "Well, There's Your Problem!" (I'm a big MythBusters fan).
The picture should be about 150x150, kinda the same size as I have now.
It'll be great if someone could do that and I'll give credit in my sig (even if you don't want)
Foreign Travler

If someone is friendly enough, I would like an art featuring Gallade and Zigzagoon for my signature. I'm willing to give credits for the work. Thanks!

EDIT: I forgot to say that you may use any kind of theme for the art as long as it would depict those Pokémon I said earlier.

Last edited:
I would like a Steam avatar (meaning 184 by 184 pixels) with VUBBERTH in silver letters across the bottom and a picture of old-school Donkey Kong throwing a barrel. Thanks in advance to whoever lends their time to help me out!

Help - League Logo

Hi!!

We've started a new Pokemon League!

I'm not very good at this, so I'm asking if anyone would be willing to design a logo for our league?
The league's names is The PPL.

Thanks!

Hi everyone.

I'd like to request for these fakemon to be drawn in Sugimori style (Or at least better from what they are now).

http://i50.tinypic.com/2w37q8n.jpg

Since the normal form is smaller, I'd like to request it to be a little more chibi and with the points of it's back star more rounded.

I hope it's not too much of a hassle.

Thanks for your time.

I would like a Steam avatar (meaning 184 by 184 pixels) with VUBBERTH in silver letters across the bottom and a picture of old-school Donkey Kong throwing a barrel. Thanks in advance to whoever lends their time to help me out!
Sorry, I know this is months after your request but here: (I couldn't find the perfect Old School DK so I just used one dropping a barrel, sorry!) Tell me if you want anything changed!

Text_zpscbf8f1f1.png

Would anyone be able to make me a Nepeta avatar or signature? I'd like it to be either pink or olive green (and the signature should say either Rogue of Heart or Nepeta Leijon)

Here are some pictures you could use: x x x x x

Would anyone be able to make me a Nepeta avatar or signature? I'd like it to be either pink or olive green (and the signature should say either Rogue of Heart or Nepeta Leijon)

Here are some pictures you could use: x x x x x

I went ahead and made you one of both. I tried to incorporate all your ideas. Hope you like em' and tell me if you want anything changed!
Signature:

No credit needed

I seriously need to get myself a forum banner both for here, Serebii, and for the guys at Save Our Voice Actors.

The old logo here http://i50.tinypic.com/254vojk.png is in need of a revamp. The font is "rage italic" (took me a while finding it as I don't know who made it originally). I thinking the color should be changed from the off-white to navy blue to compliment a light blue background. Photoshopping may be required to smooth the edges of the font. I'm looking for 3 sizes; 851 x 315 for a large Facebook banner, a standard 468 x 60 for use on the forums, and an 88 x 31 button. For now, I'm considering Ash, Jessie, and James in the background of the forum banner, and possibly an image collage for Facebook later. I'd prefer to correspond through PM so I can see some drafts and give feedback easier than in the thread. Thank you!

Could do with some help...

Hi there, and i do apologise if this is in the wrong place or completely inappropriate...

But do the artists here take requests?

I suppose i should clarify:

I generally reside over at the Writer's Workshop, and i have a new story (or more precisely, a rebooted story) coming out, and was looking for some artwork to use as both a signature piece and the logo for the story on the whole.

The story is called Seasons, so ideally i could do with something that encompasses all 4 seasons into a single pic for the overall banner, then 4 separate pics of each individual season to use for the respective "books" that i will be writing.

I would like these to be pokémon themed, hopefully focused around a pokéball of some kind.

If this is not the right place, not what you do here or all of the above then i apologise profoundly, but i would rather get some OC from fellow pokémon fans who create things to try and add to the world that we love than get some generic picture off google.

Thanks,
Some Colour No Doubt

Last edited:

Isramon
I have another odd request.
I'd like an Avatar picture of a broken Poke Ball (there's got to be one from the anime) and the meme caption "Well, There's Your Problem!" (I'm a big MythBusters fan).
The picture should be about 150x150, kinda the same size as I have now.
It'll be great if someone could do that and I'll give credit in my sig (even if you don't want)
Foreign Travler

I know your post was a while back, but if you still want it, here are three different versions I made:
The third one is my personal favorite, but I thought I'd give you a choice.
Let me know if you want any changes.

some colour no doubt
Hi there, and i do apologise if this is in the wrong place or completely inappropriate...

But do the artists here take requests?

I suppose i should clarify:

I generally reside over at the Writer's Workshop, and i have a new story (or more precisely, a rebooted story) coming out, and was looking for some artwork to use as both a signature piece and the logo for the story on the whole.

The story is called Seasons, so ideally i could do with something that encompasses all 4 seasons into a single pic for the overall banner, then 4 separate pics of each individual season to use for the respective "books" that i will be writing.

I would like these to be pokémon themed, hopefully focused around a pokéball of some kind.

If this is not the right place, not what you do here or all of the above then i apologise profoundly, but i would rather get some OC from fellow pokémon fans who create things to try and add to the world that we love than get some generic picture off google.

Thanks,
Some Colour No Doubt

I'll get to work on your pics, but I am still a beginner, so it might not be as good quality as you want, and it would probably be better if someone else tried as well.

I don't think I'd be able to do it around Poké Balls, since Dive Balls would work for Summer, but that's the only ball I can match a season to.
Instead, I'm thinking about doing a Pokémon to match each season, Cryogonal for winter, Bellossom for spring, Solrock for summer, and possibly shiny Chikorita/Bayleaf for fall. Tell me what you think about that idea.
@some colour no doubt;
I tried a few different things for the banner, but none of them worked very well, and I think that the banner you have right now is better than anything I would be able to do.
~EVsaur

Last edited:

Gee, thanks EVsaur, the last one is perfect!

I need this
KyuremWings_zpsdfae1835.png
to get tidied up to fit in better with these
353b49x.jpg
TMnZD.png
. Anyone mind adding the rustic shine? They're medallions for my rp site and the gal who made the black and white one is MIA, and one of my members tried to live up to her to create the cartoony one and while the outline and whatnot is perfect, I need it a bit more, well like the black and white one.

I managed to do it myself, thanks anyway though.

Last edited:
I'm looking for someone to design five badges for me... well six actually. They would have to be in the same style as Hoenn badges. Five of them are original though the sixth is Morrison's badge from the anime.

What I need is for them to be able to fit into the badge location on the following Pokecharms trainer card; http://www.pokecharms.com/trainerca...83d1a00597a795c9a6ecad54296e1d661074fef0d.png

As for the other badges -

Badge: Venom Badge
Appearance: A vial of poison
Type: Poison

Badge: Hallow Badge
Appearance: A cracked tombstone
Type: Ghost

Badge: Mirror Badge
Appearance: A bronze mirror
Type: Steel

Badge: Fang Badge
Appearance: A crooked fang
Type: Dragon

Badge: Twilight Badge
Appearance: A crescent moon
Type: Dark

It's a simple request... I leave the exact design and colors up to the artist. I figure by giving only the basics that it will be easier to work with.

Back
Top Bottom