• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Shadow Of Arceus (PRIVATE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
''What the... What the hell?! That's him!'' Pink exclaimed. Silver suddenly jumped out of his hiding place. ''Stay the fuck away from my sis, big guy!'' Arceus looked down at Silver and examined him.

''If he only touches my sis I'll rip his spine out and kill him with it!''
Arceus was still watching Silver before talking. ''You are a brave Grovyle... That's good...'' Arceus mumbled.

''Stop. I'm not an enemy.'' Arceus said to the group. ''You are exactly what I'm looking for...''

''I knew you would be startled. I will tell you what's going on.'' Arceus told the group the story about Shadow Arceus. ''Looks like a nice bed-time story to me...'' Silver said.

"Arceus do you remember me? I'm Blaze your former friend."

''Hmm? Blaze... That's a long time ago... But... I need your help to defeat Shadow Arceus...''

"!!!!!! Accepted. Right Spike?" "Yes Blaze I'm happy to help."

''Hmm... We'll help too... But... WHOA! What the hell is that?!"' Several Shadow Pokémon suddenly appeared, of whom several Bug Pokémon which tied the group together with String Shot. They managed to bind Arceus as well. ''Whoa! What the hell is this!'' ''I think they discovered us...'' Arceus mumbled.

"Yah! Spike clawed out and freed the trapped pokemon." "Transform!" Blaze transformed into a Monferno. "Overheat!" Blaze knocked all of the shadow pokemon out.

''Geez, pretty nice skills there... But they've taken Pink with them! They captured my sis!''
Silver exclaimed.
OOC: I gotta go. Cya.

"Weavile!" Blaze transformed into a Weavile. Weavile dashed got Pink and dashed back.

''Phew... Thanks, Blaze...''

''Sure! Leaf Blade!'' Silver and Pink leaped up and slashed their attackers. ''Oh, I'll help...'' Arceus said upon using Judgment. Pink quietly mumbled: ''Judgment...'' upon shouting: ''Judgment, has been dealt!''

Last edited:
''But I know the name..'' Pink said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom