• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Shadow Of Arceus (PRIVATE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
''Hmm? More bad guys in our six!'' Silver leaped up and prepared to strike from the skies.

Blaze transformed into a magnazone. "Magnet beam!" OOC: Can I make up some moves?

OOC: Sure.
BIC: ''Thanks for the step, Blaze!'' Silver leaped onto Blaze and jumped down, striking several enemies in the process.

''What is it, hmm? Too scared? Silver said to his enemies and slashed wildly.

"Roar!" Blaze sent out a massive roar that blew all of the opposing pokemon far away.

''Wha...? Geez... What the hell were these things? Are they after our big 4-legged friend here?''

''Yeah... But we can't go home. My siblings aren't powerful enough to defend themselves. I'll go with Blaze. Pink, tell the others that we won't be home for a while.'' Pink nodded and ran away.

"Spike what's happening to you?" *Evolution music* "I'm a Lucario!"

''Heh... Pretty nice... Let's get moving.''

''Okay!... Wait... Where should we go?''

OOC: How did you get your GPX pics on your sig? I've only got a url.
BIC: "Follow me we'll go to Mt. Aurora."

OOC: Go to your Pokés, click Options --> Get Image Code and then copy-paste the BB code.
BIC: ''Mt. Aurora?''

OOC: Thanks.
BIC: "Yeah me and Spike used to train there."

OOC: You're welcome. BTW, I clicked your Carvanha egg. But, why the hell did you chose Carvanha?
BIC: ''Oh, okay... Is there enough space for our big friend here?''

OOC: I'm clueless with pokemon eggs.
BIC: "Yep he'll fit in, but we have to go a bit up before we get to the safe spot."

OOC: Lol. I have a Absol, Snorunt, and a Ralts egg. Oh, and 3 other ones, too.
BIC: ''Okay, let's move.''

OOC: Your Snorunt egg is cracking!
BIC: "Right we're in now, watch out for raged pokemon."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom