• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person

I heard the same about Cynthia.Maybe they go to some of those "missions" together.

Cynthia makes Paedophilla cute ... yeaaaaaah ... Hi FBI guy reading this post :p

But srsly ... The three Dragonites did suck ... but they met their end at the hands of my Swampert's Blizzard in Hail ... Yes Swampert not Feralgatr ...

I mean come on Lance ... you're the Champion ... Surely you could have used a Non Kanto-Johto Dragon type ... who would have stopped you?

jeez people, Chill out. hes a League Champion, he never did anything wrong. all the things he did were completely neccesary for the mission at hand(as well as being respectful to expensive things not neccesarily made for team rocket). his team when you rematch him is alot tougher than usual(only other person i can think of thats stronger than Lance is red, and he's at Mount Silver) AND has a Salamence and Garchomp, major pokemon in any case. and his wardrobe is alot better than Clair's.

Lance is Awesome. :p

This thread causes light hilarity.

It's just funny, whether in truth or jest. xD

It's alright, Lance. No matter what they say, they could never have such striking good looks. [deyz juz jeloz, lawl]

New information: All Ditto refer to each other as "I".
1871lol_wut.jpg

Am I the only one who's bothered by the fact that the "Hyper Beam" Dragonite used wasn't really a Hyper Beam? It was little more than a tackle.

Wait! i'm still in suspense! who got the hyper beam in the face! is it me?...wait....don't asner that....wait, DO anser that! i wanna know

His 3 dragonites were a nightmare to me. Feraligatr Ice Fang! Super effective! Half hp lost. Dragonite uses thunder! Damnit!

With Lace the rule of cool overrides common sense, deal with it... its just better that way.

With Lace the rule of cool overrides common sense, deal with it... its just better that way.

hummmmm i beg to differ, anyone that attacks an unarmed person, and hacks there pokemon is a douche in my mind. i mean even in the first championship bout he still has not 1 not 2 but 3 illegal pokemon, common now i wound understand 3 dritini's or 3 dragonair's but 3 dragonites. and you mean to tell me after 3 hours because thats what i took me to beat all the kento gyms he suddenly has a salamance, garchomp, an alteria all high 60's seriously did he rare candy them? where did they come form and when did he dethrone you because as i recall i was never beat by lance.

Well, the lower-leveled Elite Four must be a team they use for Johto contenders or something--it doesn't make sense for them to be weaker than the gym leaders they are supposedly senior to. So Lance presumably has two different teams he uses.

Also, look what I just did:

lance.png

hummmmm i beg to differ, anyone that attacks an unarmed person, and hacks there pokemon is a douche in my mind. i mean even in the first championship bout he still has not 1 not 2 but 3 illegal pokemon, common now i wound understand 3 dritini's or 3 dragonair's but 3 dragonites. and you mean to tell me after 3 hours because thats what i took me to beat all the kento gyms he suddenly has a salamance, garchomp, an alteria all high 60's seriously did he rare candy them? where did they come form and when did he dethrone you because as i recall i was never beat by lance.

LOL LANCE this guy just pwned u wit ur haked dritinis sinse he beat kento & u were better...

League Champion material, that guy is.

Lance isn't THAT bad of a guy. He's a skilled dood with sweet experience...You can't say Lance doesn't mean well, despite having questionable resources. I mean, let's get real. In the Pokemon World, mystery still surrounds evolution in itself. I've come across many a wild Kakuna at Level 9. In the "world", maybe his Pokemon just loved and trusted him enough to evolve early. The guy that he blasted with that janky Hyper Beam was in Team Rocket, and you don't know for a fact if he was unarmed or not. >_> Never know, man. Team Rocket plays dirty, no matter the circumstances. Lance has been 'round the block with them long enough to know not to mess around wit dem fools.

Again, maybe questionable resources with his Pokemon, but a man with good intentions no less.

Lance for congressman.

Lmfao.

Well, the lower-leveled Elite Four must be a team they use for Johto contenders or something--it doesn't make sense for them to be weaker than the gym leaders they are supposedly senior to. So Lance presumably has two different teams he uses.

Also, look what I just did:

lance.png

Im sure the only problem with what your saying is that he still has 3 illegal Dragonite. one of which goes up over 20 levels in a short period of time. it just doesn't make sense. In the R/B/Y Series Its Understandable that his are really strong. but in this he hacks his pokemon just because hes the "champion" common now i understand that they needed to have someone be the champion but at least make him have legal pokemon. and you still havent responded to the moment that he defeated Silver. as i recall it never happened

SERIOUSLY! WHO GETS THE HYPER BEAM TO THE FACE! god you mentiond it 3 pages ago and I AM STILL ON EDGE

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom