• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

THP: The Dividing Line (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"She just bloody fainted," Ozias growled, "It isn't exactly idle, it's important."

Azalea, the attacking Merge, was stunned. "Amazing. Simply amazing. Sorry for trying to kill you. See you later!" She flew off.
"Blushfest is over!" Electra declared. "Now, are you going to get me some gauze, or are you going to let me bleed to death!?"

"Yeah! Does that mean you don't care?!" Asilla started to yell. She used Ice Shard on the Merge that made her faint. "Oh my....." She gathered gauze and gave it to the other Merge.

"I didn't see that," Ozias shrugged, "Aanyway." He began to use Heal Pulse on Electra.

"Whoa, calm down."

"Thanks. I mean it. I'm Electra."
"Wait... Then what do we call us, now..?" Anthony wondered aloud.
"Lesath," Lexi replied. "It almost combines our names, and I believe it means 'the sword'."

"It isn't," Celebi frowned.

"Did it sound familiar?" Ozias asked, reading Asilla's mind.

"Ha... It is!" Rhea yelled. "Then again, the previous me probably knew more about it than I do..."

"Hmm..." Milena pondered quietly. "We will need to know more about those Merges, and I believe I know someone who can help us, if these defects can't."

"I know more about it than any of you! I've been doing it for six hundred years! And let me tell you, it's easy enough when someone isn't screwing with the timestream!" it glared at Rhea.
"Celebi, enough," Ozias told it.
"I'm just saying!"

"I can do that!" Ozias shouted enthusiastically. Heal Pulse was one of his favorite moves.

Sophia walked up to Asilla. "I'm Sophia. I'm a Glaceon Merge, just like you."

"Well isn't this a small world? I'm Asilla." Asilla introduced herself.

"That was Kathrine!" Rhea rebuked. "We may have the same consciousness, body, pre-Merge memories, and all that, but she isn't me!"
Lesath sighed. "So... What do I do? I kinda have a previous life or two..."
"What do you mean, 'who are we'?" Lily asked.

"Ozias....... Celebi....... Sophia...... What was it about the 'time stream'? I thought it was the Space-Time Continuum." Asilla seemed smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom