• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade Coordination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got trades with Haseo, Amberfirez, and Ganondorf set up. Can we get these done today please? I'm going to be busy with school work tomorrow.

I've got trades with Haseo, Amberfirez, and Ganondorf set up. Can we get these done today please? I'm going to be busy with school work tomorrow.

I've just got a kangaskan. Just need to breed it then will be available for trade. Give me a few minutes to breed it. :)

Alright. I have your Smoochum, and shall hop on wi-fi now.

Edit: Tank oos fer teh Kangaskonzorz!

Last edited:
Betagold remind me what we were trading, and I'll get it ready to trade in 3 minutes.

We were trading Male Ralts and Porygon (mine) for Vulpix and Sandshrew (yours). I'm ready at any time, and can hop on Wi-fi now if needed.

Well I couldn't get the vulprix, it's like at the end of leafgreen and I couldn't get that far. I can give you the sandshrew for the porygon, I've got it now and will be jumping on wifi.

Does anyone have a dubious dissc and an upgrade? I am trying to evolve my porygon.

You know that you can get vulpix via leaf green insert, right? They are on 209.

I have a Dubious Disk, I'll just transfer it with a Pokemon I don't need.

Alrighty, I'm off to go fox hunting. Btw, bred and hatched right?

Nah, you can just trade me the caught one if you want. That's what I'm doing with your male ralts. It's just going to be evolved and boxed.

YIPEE! I just caught my first and only Shiny! If anyone wants a Shiny Meditite just ask, but i want something REALLY good!

Where did you caught it? Chained it? Anyway, CONGRATS ^^

I acually DIDNT chain, i dont know how, i was acually just walking along in Mt Cornet And BAM! Right in front of me, I silently prayed my thanx to God for making me play my DS at that time.

Still waiting on you, Haseo. Gonna be busy most of tomorrow, would like to get it in tonight. Are you out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom