• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia tvtropes mafia: endgame: site is down (MAFIA WIN) 9/26/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 start
Confirmed!!

Confirmed.

VOTE: Alex Kaz

Tsk tsk. The game has just started and this is the only thing you're interested in doing? You're just going to be setting a bad example to those who post next.

i has confirmationz.

Tsk tsk. The game has just started and this is the only thing you're interested in doing? You're just going to be setting a bad example to those who post next.
Then by that logic, jack could also be 'setting a bad example', could he not?

welp, just lost 15 more minutes of my life to TvTropes.

confirming.

Then by that logic, jack could also be 'setting a bad example', could he not?

he was just influenced by alex kaz's not up to humandawn's standards play™

such bad influences need to be PURGED... for the lich king!

welp, just lost 15 more minutes of my life to TvTropes.

confirming.

you lost 15 more minutes of your life to TvTropes but you only care to lose ONLY TEN seconds or so to post this?

Confirmed.

FP3134.jpg

Confirmed!!

Omg you're throwing shade my way that early!?
Vote: HumanDawn
Plus, your avi is creepy af, all the more reason to vote you!

Today we look for people who vote and then we vote too.

Vote: Giles

Hmm, seems you embraced the joke voting and are not asking questions about it, like in-thread attacks xD. I'm not a fan of it personally, but I can't resist omgus'ing HD lul

The reasons why I didn't ask questions when I got joke voted was because I got joke voted. If it was a joke then asking about it likely wouldn't get me anywhere.

Oh are we still joke-voting? Because if so, then VOTE: Etrian Oddity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom