• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '16 Mafia - 9/5/16 - ENDGAME: Everybody Was Elieson... before War Room Day (TOWN WIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god this phase is the biggest hot garbage trainwreck.

Most likely scumteam is Elementar/Alex/Calvin at this point, given the numbers I'd say jd and jack are probably in the clear since neither was counterclaimed. I still think that Alex's Jasmine claim is a desperation ploy to not get lynched, but even if he is the SK and one of jd or jack (probably jd) is scum, there's no guarantee that Alex won't turn on town. Elie should definitely shoot him during the night phase.

With the vote count being what it is, would it be better for me to switch my vote to Elementar for hammer or keep it where it is in case of shenanigans? If Alex's vote really doesn't count, it would take three votes suddenly jumping to Alex to No Lynch, but if Alex jumps ship that makes it obvious his vote actually does count so his hands are pretty much tied to bussing Elementar at this point.

I don't get what you're saying here. You consider both Elementar and me as scum. Then what is your problem with the Elementar lynch? And keeping your vote on me is rather scummy when Elementar is a confirmed role thief.
What is even the purpose of this post? A last ditch attempt to save your scum buddy?

My god this phase is the biggest hot garbage trainwreck.

don't say that like you didn't contribute to making it the twisty mess it turned out

It's better this way, makes the game more fun and memorable.

Most likely scumteam is Elementar/Alex/Calvin at this point, given the numbers I'd say jd and jack are probably in the clear since neither was counterclaimed. I still think that Alex's Jasmine claim is a desperation ploy to not get lynched, but even if he is the SK and one of jd or jack (probably jd) is scum, there's no guarantee that Alex won't turn on town. Elie should definitely shoot him during the night phase.

Their role may be a goon role/godfather if either jack or jd are Mafia because of what we know from the night results. A reason why I'd trust jackatlasred over jdthebud if there are 4 Mafia is because I could the logic in both hosts agreeing to recommend a Singer for their game which would be a good representative instead of something as dull as a goon for the Mafia... frozen.palisades's game had all vanillas so there wasn't anything to recommend.

With the vote count being what it is, would it be better for me to switch my vote to Elementar for hammer or keep it where it is in case of shenanigans? If Alex's vote really doesn't count, it would take three votes suddenly jumping to Alex to No Lynch, but if Alex jumps ship that makes it obvious his vote actually does count so his hands are pretty much tied to bussing Elementar at this point.

There is no Hyper Majority this game. We can prove it with the plan tonight anyway, so I'd recommend that both you and @Elieson vote Elementar in case Mafia tries to jump ship like I did in Chaos Mafia 2 with their scumpartners in the last minute.

My guess is either a higher priority bracket or what was suggested about the mass roleblock only blocking active roles. It's really simple though, if Eevee flips town then we know Lunaala was probably faking the spy report and we lynch them.

Possibly an independent. Given everything that's come out now though, I don't see a plausible scenario that ends with him being town unless you have actually faked the spy results, which will end in you getting lynched D4.

Here's two gems I found what that sketch role does. Here Sunsette is desperately trying to overshadow Lunalaa's claim with 2 back to back posts. I do get it though. The spy claim essentially started a game swing for you guys. You had to act.

Also, Sunsette faked being silenced at the beginning of this day. That was an attempt to tell everyone that there was no role theft the previous night. And of course it was a good plan, as it would secure the game for the mafia. She quickly dropped the act tho, as the role theft was undeniable and she didn't want to be scumread for it.

Anyway, 3 confirmed mafias from my perspective are Elementar, Elieson and Sunsette. The last one is debateable, if there is one.

I don't get what you're saying here. You consider both Elementar and me as scum. Then what is your problem with the Elementar lynch? And keeping your vote on me is rather scummy when Elementar is a confirmed role thief.
What is even the purpose of this post? A last ditch attempt to save your scum buddy?
I don't have a problem with the Elementar lynch. If I had a problem with the Elementar lynch, I'd say that we shouldn't be voting for him. I don't even know why you're pushing people at this point, given that you've admitted to being the serial killer and trying to deflect blame won't benefit you. The continued pushing just looks like you're aiming for a mislynch D5 after your scum partner gets killed and you most likely get vig'd N4. You didn't seem concerned about me at all until I CC'd Calvin.

don't say that like you didn't contribute to making it the twisty mess it turned out
Don't remind me of my shame.

Unvote: Alex Kaz
Vote: Elementar

in case Mafia tries to jump ship like I did in Chaos Mafia 2 with their scumpartners in the last minute.
Fun times.

But I think trying to keep solving after we find mafia is what we should do. If Alex really has nothing to hide he's not afraid of an NK and he's almost no threat to us. If he does have something to fear then he's dead.

Im very sure if I was playing as mafia now, and I was in a scumteam with Elementar, I very much doubt my vote would still be on him as of current.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this is stupid and I think I'm just too frustrated at life to think right now

I'm confident that town's going to lose with an Elementar lynch because @HumanDawn I still believe the SK probability of Alex Kaz and with three assumed kills tonight, the game goes from what should be 5:2:1 to 2:2:1.

idfk anymore yesterday just fucked a whole lot of things for me and I'm just having a hard time thinking but ok

I shoot Alex Kaz tonight (who I believe is SK)
Alex Kaz would arguably shoot me since regardless, Vig ccs shoot eachother to prove this nonsense
scum kills whoever scum kills

How can the game _potentially end_ tonight? With an elementar lynch the game hits either 5:2:1 or 6:2 because if it were 5:4 then there'd be fair reason to assume through the spy reveal unless there was one scum that lacked an action to submit which actually makes theoretical sense but then puts us at 5:4 right now. I'm assuming three kills will still happen based on claims, and if it's 5:2:1, then three kills on not-scum tonight mean lollooops.

UGHHHHHHHHHHH

##Unvote
##Vote Elementar

I really hope priorities work in our favor between scum hook and the driver.

@Elieson

Then why would an SK Alex Kaz claim that their role comes from a Molten Eevee game when they could fakeclaim that their role comes from the game and host their game actually came from? Scum needs to fakeclaim the game and host they came from to fit in like with Sunsette/Calvin, otherwise they could be caught that they came from 100 Mafia or Super War Room Mafia. This is why if Alex Kaz is scum then he needed to fake the game, when an SK has no motivation to fake it when they could take it as an opportunity to blend in.

Say, Elieson, what do you think about the Sunsette - Calvin case? This is the second time I'm asking by the way.

please answer #984 anyway
What is there to answer? Alex claiming that I'm trying to discredit Lunaala when I was pointing out that they were likely telling the truth because them faking spy results to lynch the cop would be a very bad idea and get them lynched? We've already been over how my attempt to catch out contradictions was poorly thought-out and abandoning it that quickly would just draw unnecessary attention as scum when we already had two good lynch options in Alex and Elementar.

By Alex's own admission, he is definitely not town and in fact is actively harmful to town in every way. He knows he's probably going to get shot tonight and could very well just be trying to take town down with him or delay long enough so that he has a chance to get another kill, assuming he is actually the SK. We don't have a lot of reason to take anything he says at face value at this point because he has no incentive to help town out besides it keeping him alive long enough to kill us off so I guess I'm just sort of annoyed that he seems like he's being treated like a pro-town factor here when he clearly isn't and is trying to get me mislynched over a dumb plan that didn't work.

He knows he's probably going to get shot tonight and could very well just be trying to take town down with him

We received a warning that the game might end today. And I'm pushing for the Elementar lynch, who you agreed is mafia. But I'm trying to get town down with me? What's this? You've run out of arguments?
And I do find it weird you suddenly became aggressive and overly defensive.

@Elieson

Then why would an SK Alex Kaz claim that their role comes from a Molten Eevee game when they could fakeclaim that their role comes from the game and host their game actually came from? Scum needs to fakeclaim the game and host they came from to fit in like with Sunsette/Calvin, otherwise they could be caught that they came from 100 Mafia or Super War Room Mafia. This is why if Alex Kaz is scum then he needed to fake the game, when an SK has no motivation to fake it when they could take it as an opportunity to blend in.

Because claiming to have a killing role from their specific game could instantly peg them as an SK, which would be super problematic if they were:
Tracked earlier in the game to a kill
Identified as a killer through other role-related means or another
Anticipated that with no other kills on the floor, that a vig claim would be a safeclaim and let them scoot by
Faking the game aka claiming Fruit Bowl means that he had an easy out if he wanted to try to defend himself as being anything but an SK, which Fruit Bowl had a Vig to hide in, and it's a role that makes sense being in this game being as it's basically a glorified "Best of '16" "Pick your favorites" sort of thing
Claiming SK is basically suicide when the game could potentially end due to ??reasons??

Say, Elieson, what do you think about the Sunsette - Calvin case? This is the second time I'm asking by the way.

Honestly I haven't looked too much into it, since all I noticed is that there's my already-scumread Calvin and relatively null-read Sunsette both claiming the same thing. If you wouldn't mind linking me your arguments, I'll check them out. Most of the chat for the past three phases is about how you're claimed not-town and how that "automatically" makes me maf-aligned.

We received a warning that the game might end today. And I'm pushing for the Elementar lynch, who you agreed is mafia. But I'm trying to get town down with me? What's this? You've run out of arguments?
And I do find it weird you suddenly became aggressive and overly defensive.
Buddy if I had run out of arguments I wouldn't still be posting. The arguments are infinite.

Elementar is most likely going to flip scum, which means the game won't end this phase. During the night phase, most people seem in agreement that Elie should shoot you. The point I'm making is that the town has no reason to trust you when you could either be trying to draw the game out to benefit yourself or trying to get a town mislynch for the lulz since you're basically dead.

And of course I'm being defensive, a possible scum/claimed SK is trying to peg me as scum and if you sway others to your side I'm going to get lynched and town will lose. What, do you expect me to not argue against it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom