• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '16 Mafia - 9/5/16 - ENDGAME: Everybody Was Elieson... before War Room Day (TOWN WIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKay, fair enough... mocking... of what I should say if you flip town. What should I say if you flip mafia?

That you were right and fortunate that, somehow, the Town submitted role that was sent by the Town confirmed Eye Gel ended up being changed and edited to fit Mafia more. That's not true at all though of course and seems awfully lucky and convenient that out of all the roles I claimed from that game, I planned and ended up claiming the ONE role that Eye Gel recommended to be in the game, yet somehow despite its role, you honestly believe it was changed to Mafia just because you got a Mafia check when it's actually pretty possible that there's a frame up involved? To keep on claiming that I'm Mafia is twisting the fact I should be thought of as Town just based on that alone (AT LEAST from what we actually know) and going on the possibilities of how I could still be Mafia and sticking on to them is honestly just being blind and robotic because of a check which if recent games have proven anything, should not be trusted and treated 100% legit.

I'm tired of even arguing about this. I have to focus on something else.

I don't really need anything else... I have a result from a power role, and reasonable evidence to believe it's not random or insane. I also have enough reason to believe that Zexy wouldn't include a framer role in this game.

He may not like it for his own games, but this is different. I'm sure they would include a role like framer if it was iconic in a game that was played this season. This is a celebration of games this season, and remember that there are two hosts.

Your ignorance is really bugging me. Yes, it might be the best you have to go on, but you are admant on lynching HD without any hesitation. If you had some more reason, it would be better.

Do you think anyone other players could be scum at the moment Eevee? If HD flips town, you don't look too good, and it would be nice to see where you're at with everyone else.

Mido is starting to worry me a bit. Their tone is pretty different to past games. I'm not sure if they're rushed, but yeah... And anyone know the votals? Have you had a reads list HD? Depending on the votals, it may be helpful from you too.

At this point I don't even care if HumanDawn flips towns or scum lol.
I just love how he is going nuts about the game and passionately defending himself.
I'm considering of sticking around after this game just so I can witness this again xD

oMG I KNOW... TBH I actually have fun about it and I do like acting a bit ~dramatic~. It makes the games more interesting and memorable and just overall fun! IT'S GOOD TO SEE THAT SOMEBODY APPRECIATES MY THEATRICS... *sniff*

tHIS ISN'T EVEN THE NUTTIEST I'VE EVER BEEN LMAO if you want more entertainment just check out this game:

Mafia: - I Can't Believe It's Not War Room Mafia Mafia [Game Over]

lmao before the game even started i planned on posting danganronpa sprites and changing personalities all the time, i even told zexy about it privately after i got my role but then i thought it could be too distracting and annoying i did it once three years ago when i was reaally into dangan ronpa before a game started and two people complained

Lmao that's sick ...but I like it.
I actually have fun about it and I do like acting a bit ~dramatic~.
Good to see you're enjoying it and not having a mental breakdown.
(I too have a tendency for the dramatic from time to time. That Lelouch avi is not there without a reason.)

Anyway, we shouldn't stray too far from the game.
I'd like to hear from Lunaala, who didn't reply to my question of why she emphasised so much on the 5th vote and is admittedly on a rough spot since she was the first who started the Flop bw.
I also wanna hear from leetic (or did they ask for a sub? Cuz I think someone did).
And I can get now why Soulmaster was being voted day 1. His latest post, and the only one today feels kinda empty. They said they had stuff to say, but I didn't see anything worth noting in that post.

Your ignorance is really bugging me. Yes, it might be the best you have to go on, but you are admant on lynching HD without any hesitation. If you had some more reason, it would be better.

As I said, I have reasonable cause to believe that the check was accurate, and it returned HD as scum.

The way I see it, there are two possibilities.

Either:

1. HD is scum and I have been telling you the truth for the past 4 pages or so, and I'm town cop.
2. HD is town and I'm scum.

I know number 1 is true but what do you believe?

Do you think anyone other players could be scum at the moment Eevee? If HD flips town, you don't look too good, and it would be nice to see where you're at with everyone else.

I'm positive Mido is town. Her posts strike me as town.

I would say Eye Gel is scum... but it was mod-confirmed to be town... which I'm unsure why that happened. Her posts seem less genuine. But she was confirmed to be town by the mods. *mind blown*

Luna seems to be town to me. Her (I hope?) posts seemed genuine to me in day 1. She was concerned when a bandwagon (In her opinion) started to form

As I said, I have reasonable cause to believe that the check was accurate, and it returned HD as scum.

you don't

Either:

1. HD is scum and I have been telling you the truth for the past 4 pages or so, and I'm town cop.

oh my god those can't possibly be the only possibilities stop being so narrow minded

if molten eevee is really town i can't wait for the *mind blown* moment, at this point i expect his head to explode

I also wanna hear from leetic (or did they ask for a sub? Cuz I think someone did).

leetic did ask for a sub.

Either:

I'm positive Mido is town. Her posts strike me as town.

I would say Eye Gel is scum... but it was mod-confirmed to be town... which I'm unsure why that happened. Her posts seem less genuine. But she was confirmed to be town by the mods. *mind blown*

Luna seems to be town to me. Her (I hope?) posts seemed genuine to me in day 1. She was concerned when a bandwagon (In her opinion) started to form

So you're saying that if HD flips town, you are definitely scum... I'll keep that in mind.

I asked for scum reads, and the only one you give me is a mod-confirmed townie... But I can understand your Luna read. Otherwise, I have to disagree a little bit.

I have to agree with HD. There are more possibilies. I genuinely think you're town, but think outside the box.

Why did you even think Eye Gel was scum before... I can't wrap my head around this at all really what did she say was so bad before to make your mind blown when she was confirmed town? Why not check her?

And she didn't act on it. You claimed Day 1 that it wasn't something worth following up on, but it was early Day 1, why keep a joke vote instead of acting on something? Surely at that time it would have been good to follow up?

I'm writing the post I promised yesterday now.

34990489.jpg

You thought you could get rid of me that easily?! IT TAKES FAR MORE THAN SIMPLY NIGHTKILLING ME TO GET RID OF ME! Now I've been reborn, like a phoenix rising from a flame, and I can assure you that I'm just as fired up as the legendary bird itself!

Only, I'm catching up on the few missed pages. I'm highly interested in this thing about eevee's scan on HD and this jasmine stuff I skimmed through.

Oops, forgot to post the mid-day vote count. Apologies. Here you go:

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT - MID
HumanDawn II (Molten Eevee, jackatlasred)
Soulmaster I (HumanDawn)

24 hours left until the end of Day 2.

don't blame Caps if it's wrong

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW IT'S TIME TO PRESENT THE AMAZING MIND OF HUMANDAWN!! The multi-dimensional, spectacular, ultra lovable, maniacal and spark filled player! Brimming with so much personality and hyperactivity that he has multiple faces. Who is the true HumanDawn? Nobody really knows, and he doesn't really know either, but who cares! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SHOW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AND EVERYONE ELSE~!

To recap:

This time I've been framed AGAIN, and while I didn't expect anyone to believe me because it was pretty cut and dry this time that it only made sense to lynch me based on such information, a glimmer of hope in the depths of despair I was falling into came to me... Yes! Despite the incredibly unlucky situation I was put into for the second time, hope arrived with the CONFIRMED BY HOSTS IN-THREAD TOWN saying that the role I claimed was the Town role THEY SUBMITTED. I couldn't even believe it, but that's the wonder of Mafia games from the twists and turns they take and somehow I'm surprised every time. With such hope comes determination to not give down and instead keep on fighting back. Unlike last time, this time I want my hope to actually make me lynch Mafia. town won the game anyway but sTILL I WAS UNFAIRLY LYNCHED!!@!

So let the reading begin! and for me to fail spectacularly

Lunaala
Midorikawa
Alex Kaz
Sunsette
Soulmaster
Molten Eevee
jdthebud
leetic
Elementar
Eye Gel

Calvin ッ
jackatlasred

These are all the players in the game that could be any alignment from my perspective. "bUT YOU COULD BE SCUM!!@!@!" Why am I not in the list? I know I'm Town so of course I wouldn't include myself! Eye Gel has been confirmed by the hosts and her role comes from a game where it was really Town and not some Mafia with the role too, so there's that too, unless you want to go in "She's not 100% confirmed!" theory and go list every possibility which doesn't have any feasibility to it. Note that the people I cut of aren't necessarily 100% cleared, but those that I don't think are worth looking into.

So that's eleven players, and I'm assuming 4 scum with Jasmine being in the game, but with her role and considering that RoMCH was already an Independent, I could see Jasmine being made Mafia so as to not make too many Indep roles in the game. That said, I could see it be possible that there are actually 3 Mafia and somebody with Jasmine's role, although I'd still say the role wouldn't be infinite kills but rather 1x shot because that's how I see Zexy balancing it. It would also explain why they chose not to kill with it judging by how the nightkill was apparently on Elieson only, unless somehow she ended up targeting Elieson/RomCH, but I very much doubt that considering I've been framed.

From that list I'm cutting Molten Eevee off. I genuinely believe he's heavily misguided Town. As I've said in my N1 reads, how he acted D1 was how I'd expect him to usually act. Basically scum reading what I consider Town motivated actions, and Town reading what I consider scum motivated actions, it's like our radars are complete opposites. Over a year ago, he suspected and went after a Doctor claim that counterclaimed a fake Doctor claim (that Doctor Claim was Town, and for those interested in seeing my nuttiness that game, it started around here) and I kept on insisting that it made more sense for the Doctor claim to be Town. Now I know this has been over a year ago, but I haven't seen much change in Molten Eevee's playstyle and reasoning to believe that it's a different case.

This isn't taking into account the Cop claim and how it lacks counterclaims and the Jasmine role probably framing me, which I do believe that Molten Eevee picked it considering that it does sound like a very interesting role that could shake up the game pretty well. I don't know of the other roles in the game though that he might have picked, but it is also risky to lie about it because from all his games, one role would be picked, so if somebody had some other role, they would claim it. We could take into account that's it's scum and maybe Eevee wasn't even asked, but that's still too risky and I see more things in his favour than against him to consider him as actually being scum.

Lunaala
Midorikawa
Alex Kaz
Sunsette
Soulmaster
Molten Eevee
jdthebud
leetic
Elementar
Eye Gel

Calvin ッ
jackatlasred

10 players now.

The next player I'm comfortable cutting off is Sunsette. If she's Mafia I'll be very impressed. Her thoughts are incredibly well reasoned, she sounds like she actively want to get things done, even speculatingand she has been sounding exactly like her Town self from the games I've been with her. No little alarms have rung in my head so far and she actually does have content and tries. Does anyone here have a Mafia game of Sunsette? It would be interesting to draw some comparisons to try to determine her capabilities more.

Lunaala
Midorikawa
Alex Kaz
Sunsette
Soulmaster
Molten Eevee
jdthebud
leetic
Elementar
Eye Gel

Calvin ッ
jackatlasred

Going by that list, I'm gonna cut off Midorikawa. NOTE: This is kind of a really shaky read because its stay depends on the claim, posts and content with it. This pretty much sums it up:

I feel that Midorikawa is likely Town. I can't find the Mafia motivation in trying to clear me other than to look good if I flip Town coupled with that if she's a Watcher/Tracker, she's going to need to be consistent about it. This would also explain quite a bit of her behaviour from Day 1, she didn't want the spotlight so she could try being helpful with her role by not being targeted and showing herself as a threat. The worst thing is that she got me to out that I used my role N1, but I doubt that she'd want to risk so much to clear that out of the way when the benefit does not outweigh the risk.

Also, when I suspected her, I did consider her potentially being a PR trying to lay low a bit, but I had Chaos Mafia 2 fresh in my mind where she was an active power role, being the Cop, so I suspected scum motivation more to be in place and thus worth pursuing. It also makes sense for her to track me if she were really a Tracker, considering that she did say that she found me irksome, and it makes sense for her to try to confirm me at least.

Lunaala
Midorikawa
Alex Kaz
Sunsette
Soulmaster
Molten Eevee
jdthebud
leetic
Elementar
Eye Gel

Calvin ッ
jackatlasred

That makes eight players. I'm going to claim that the Mafia+Jasmine is in this group of uncut players.

Elieson - nothing so nothing to say but his spot does make me uncomfortable when narrowing down things. I really doubt they're Jasmine if they were truly inactive.

Elementar - Looking back, I liked Elementar's list of reads, but now I'm not so sure anymore. He had other scum leans on players that weren't Elieson, and yet by the end of the Day Phase he voted nobody, what gives? You're telling me that from that entire list of players and reading that you couldn't pick one player to vote or pursue? I also got no answer about if he found any abnormalititties about the BW the other day, but it's completely reasonable that he didn't focus on it when there was me to focus on. Other than that, he's been reasonable sounding, but I do get paranoid that he might just be sticking up to me so I potentially don't suspect him. I'm leaning Town on him but would like an explanation on what I've said.

btw

I don't think HD is mafia. Last time this happened, HD was mislynched and this time I lke their defense a lot better than last time. At one stage before the scum claim, I was getting a bit worried about their posts, but they've improved a lot and I don't think town should trust this so easily. I presume that there's a modifier on the cop check, because I currently believe HD and that was the case last time. I don't want to vote for them. I'll provide more later. I have something right now.

What were you worried about? It wasn't the case last time, last time Mafia faked check results and sent them to Midorikawa.

jdthebud - His paranoia vote made sense considering that Midorikawa only put up the vote, and his posts got better later on. I agree with Elieson's read here basically. It's unlike his I Can't Believe It's War Room Mafia Mafia behaviour when he stuck to the sidelines. I'd love more content but he's fine.

Alex Kaz - Uhh I guess he's okay? I haven't really gauged that much Town motivated stuff or Mafia motivated stuff...

Calvin - My read hasn't changed, but maybe he's Jasmine and he's just abusing his meta to lay low? I don't know how to explain it, but I haven't gotten a scum vibe but I do get the feeling he may be intentionally lurking. Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but yeah...

jackatlasred - Honestly my read hasn't changed much, I like his latest post, but I think I like it more because it's better than before than it actually being that good. I still have the same questions here:

What problems did you have with Sunsette's posts? Didn't you say that voting Lunaala would have been kind of an excuse in Day 1? Could you elaborate on what you mean here?

Soulmaster - I don't like his latest post, it just ends with him suddenly losing his train of thought and then claiming he'll come back when it's back? Uhh, what? What I've said previously still stands imo.

Lunaala - I think Soulmaster and Lunaala could be a Mafia team based on how Lunaala was pretty hesitant on switching to vote Soulmaster. When I gave my reasoning on how Doctor Floptopus could still be Town Lunaala didn't consider it and just stuck to DF (hey wait a minute that's a cool two letters, welcome to the club @Doctor Floptopus of HD, FA and DB.), so if Lunaala is scum then it would make sense to not vote Soulmaster, she'd get her mislynch anyway and could attack DF next phase.

You thought you could get rid of me that easily?! IT TAKES FAR MORE THAN SIMPLY NIGHTKILLING ME TO GET RID OF ME! Now I've been reborn, like a phoenix rising from a flame, and I can assure you that I'm just as fired up as the legendary bird itself!

Only, I'm catching up on the few missed pages. I'm highly interested in this thing about eevee's scan on HD and this jasmine stuff I skimmed through.

*shoots Elieson in real life*

try getting back from that NOW

you didn't miss much, it's basically kind ooof Midorikawa vs HumanDawn 2.0

To tell the truth, I am lurking, I didnt find anything valuable to add to the ME and HD discussion that was anything valuable, hence I popped in with tiny comments to show im still here.

Im not Jasmine, nor do I want to be again [emoji14]

I do believe HD is town however, as their defence seems much more genuine, and if I had to pick one over the another, it would be HD over ME. Yet I still believe ME isnt mafia.

To tell the truth, I am lurking, I didnt find anything valuable to add to the ME and HD discussion that was anything valuable, hence I popped in with tiny comments to show im still here.

Im not Jasmine, nor do I want to be again [emoji14]

ohh wow lmao you were jasmine?? incredible

I do believe HD is town however, as their defence seems much more genuine, and if I had to pick one over the another, it would be HD over ME. Yet I still believe ME isnt mafia.

Who else would you pick? Currently my vote is on Soulmaster and I still think they're a good choice.

Oh shit

For starters

UnCC'd Cop claim on HD heavily implies Town!Eevee.

Scum!Scan on HD implies a few things that have already been discussed, but I'll share FMPOV:

HD's good at arguing his way out of a paper bag, and this game's argument feels different from his ICBINWRMM defense, in that he feels more emotionally invested now than before. I can't pinpoint it one way or another but it is different. It's probably a townie reaction, but then why the scum results? What if there isn't a framer?

There also exists the possibility that AE is bullshitting the cop claim, as ITPs have been had cop results before, and if he's an ITP cop, he literally has no consequences from out'ing or making up any results whatsoever, when the possibility of a framer exists. I'm leaning ITP (Buffed SK?) ME, and I'm about to go through every game and make a spreadsheet to weed out the possibilities of this being a thing (assuming roles aren't modified more than just a tad to accomodate for the game's setup premise).

The framer thing just seems too convenient to happen. Eevee wanted to scan one of HD/myself, and just happened to pick HD, in which a framer decided to screw with too. I guess if they killed Elieson 1.0, they wouldn't want to frame me, but idk target-spec isn't gonna get us anywhere. There is one thing worth checking though.

I think there's an equal possibility here that an ITP exists between HD/Eevee (much more likely Eevee than HD), just as much as a framer may exist somewhere out in the game, perhaps more even. Uncontested cop counterclaim doesn't mean a whole lot if a different cop simply hasn't claimed and/or has nothing useful to claim with and is kicking back to wait for some other results to come out. It's inefficient play given protection still likely exists, but I can see why someone might play like that.

Dear Equinox,

You are Jasmine Veila. You are shy, you are quiet. You are a nervous wreck. Something dark happened to you in your childhood that you have never spoken about to anyone before, and it has affected you emotionally. You have also started down the dark path yourself, and with the murder of the hotel's chef, fingers are starting to be pointed.

You have the following powers. You may choose ONE per night.

Murder - You may choose to murder a fellow guest.
Commuter - You just need to run down the pub and... have a cold one. Yeah, that's it. You may choose to leave the hotel for the night. If you do, you may not post or privately communicate for that night, but no power may be used on you.
Framer - You are adept at planting evidence, and may choose to frame someone. They will appear as scum in a cop check.

Because of your shy personality, you are voteless. Your vote will not count.

As the murderer, you win when all the hotel guests are dead.

#250's D1 end phase votals had three people left off of the vote chart (myself included, and Calvin and jackatlasred). Assuming the three of us all have a vote out at the end of phase, I'd assume that Jasmine doesn't exist, and thus the possibility of a framer is reduced, lending more weight to information gained through a flip of Eevee/HD.

Also ayyyyyyyye Eye Gel is townfirmed. I doubted it at first but then saw the Threadmark and figure that's a pretty bullshit thing for a mod to list as a threadmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom