• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '17 Mafia - 26/09/17 - Endgame: Army of ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also since this is an OC game let me just clarify something.

I am a particular role that would be an incredible Town Leader. Just throwing that out there, since this is an OC game and all

Why, if I may ask?

Just seems too convenient to have two miller claims, and when more than one shows up, I always doubt the former more than the latter since it's such a huge risk to claim miller when one's already on the table.

The other miller made a pm with me cause they wanted to work together. They didn't want to claim when Elementar did it first, it could cause a mislynch if both are miller
That's fair, there have been games with multiple Millers before. *glares at RM Mafia 2*

I am a particular role that would be an incredible Town Leader. Just throwing that out there, since this is an OC game and all
It's easy enough to just say that.

Just seems too convenient to have two miller claims, and when more than one shows up, I always doubt the former more than the latter since it's such a huge risk to claim miller when one's already on the table.
While I am somewhat skeptical of this 2nd Miller not claiming publicly, it's not all that unlikely there are 2 Millers in this game, considering how many players this game has.

It's easy enough to just say that.

8d23a4d2f746f5a1edcb7e1b6f1aa8225bb9965c5881487ae2d1831abdc4a173.jpg

To be honest, I'm still a little iffy on HD, which is why my vote on him stays for the time being.

Iffy on what? I thought you just objected for the sake of moving the game. I do not believe that you find it iffy when you of all players should know my playstyle.

Two Millers is alarming but there is a slight chance they are both true. Elementar claimed to have other roles, if he could prove them somehow then all the better.

There should be more votes on him. If you don't do this, Town will lose.

Why don't you tell us more specific reasons as to why there should be more votes? I mean, saying that "Town will lose" if that doesn't happen is very broad and could basically mean anything to the point it means nothing.

I'm just trusting him, that's all. :3

Now, how can I answer that in a good way?... Hm...

Suspicion of HumanDawn did enter my mind, but... I guess the real question is whether it'd be wise to take the chance of him actually being right.

Vote: The Light

I don't like of what is essentially sheeping. Care to expand on the third post?

Pay attention to my posts instead of going off interpretations from assuming what I want from what I am saying.

Your posts immediately gives the vibes that you knew something in advance as to why we should lynch LG. Hell, my initial reaction before reading further on the thread is that you must have something on LG being scum. Of course, it would be very vague, but still, it gave that impression until further context was provided.

That's great Alex. Are you Town? You are just mostly reacting instead of acting. We can make Town win together (I'm intentionally not saying "we can win together to tease you for half a second), so join me, and vote (#not lynch #not because i think he is Mafia #not to spite anyone) Lone_Garurumon.

#MakeTownGreatAgain

But I did give a reason, so Town does not lose.

Your reason, even given the further contexts is so broad that it's almost meaningless.

In re Aussie's vote on DW: Honestly, there isn't much to read off. It's pretty clear that was meant to be a joke vote. Don't like Alex's reaction to Eevee's vote when it was clearly a joke vote. As for Eevee being Jester? Highly unlikely.

In re Elementar's Miller claim: I think the claim itself isn't a high priority at this point. I need to look more into the claim and the reactions to the claim. I'll look more into it during my train commute and perhaps we can get more input on the claim.

Iffy on what? I thought you just objected for the sake of moving the game. I do not believe that you find it iffy when you of all players should know my playstyle.
I can't say I'm very familiar with your playstyle. That aside, something in my gut just doesn't feel right with what you said when you placed your vote on Lone earlier

...Or who claimed Miller second is a Jester... If it is AussieEevee this will be easy.

@Pikochu It is better to not show all of your cards to the enemy. You can read people based on their curiosity to see what they think.

I can't say I'm very familiar with your playstyle. That aside, something in my gut just doesn't feel right with what you said when you placed your vote on Lone earlier

No, if you see 3 or 4 games of mine you know how I try to start the game with varying attempts. You are trying to express a point but falling completely flat on it because you are being vague. I was vague with a purpose, but I can't help but feel iffy that you are just holding on your vote because you don't want to latch on anyone else.

Unvote: Pikochu
Vote: Rainbow Cloud

Having another miller claim from someone privately, that's why I would like to know your character / game.

Can we have a vote count?
You ask and you shall receive.

Day 1 sort of but a little over 1/4th of the day vote tally.
Elementar (III): AussieEevee, Midorikawa, Elieson
AussieEevee (II): Megapod, Zachie
The Light (I): Pikochu
HumanDawn (I): Max
Rainbow Cloud (I): HumanDawn

Because all of them had additional abilities, did they not?

And I can easily prove it. But I need to figure something out first.
Yeah, Miller was just a modifier on all of them iirc. I'm willing to give you a chance, but you need to prove it.

After reading back over, I'm not liking the way Light looks. HD was vague, but they were voting with purpose. Light just did whatever HD said and voted without explanation beyond "I'm just trusting him".

Vote: The Light

In re Aussie's vote on DW: Honestly, there isn't much to read off. It's pretty clear that was meant to be a joke vote. Don't like Alex's reaction to Eevee's vote when it was clearly a joke vote. As for Eevee being Jester? Highly unlikely.
That's the problem then. I haven't seen any joke vote before that is instantly voting and unvoting someone, and then voting someone else in the same post. Just try to place yourself in my place. Doesn't it look hella weird if it's a first for you? Like, why even?
Didn't vote AE, for what it matter by the way. It just picked my attention.

Anyway, since Darth went ahead and claimed it, I'm a miller too. Wasn't sure whether I should claim it or not in fear of the game focusing solely on the miller claims, but there's been a lot of conversation so it feels better to claim now. Miller is not the only thing my role can do, so I'm more inclined to believe Elementar rather than suspect him.

Anyway, since Darth went ahead and claimed it, I'm a miller too. Wasn't sure whether I should claim it or not in fear of the game focusing solely on the miller claims, but there's been a lot of conversation so it feels better to claim now. Miller is not the only thing my role can do, so I'm more inclined to believe Elementar rather than suspect him.
Are you the one that claimed to Darth, or do we have a potential third Miller here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom