• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ugliest Pokemon?

It's definitely not the ugliest Pokémon I've seen (honestly, I find 99% of them to be), but I was definitely very distraught once I saw what my Braixen evolved into.

Durant - the first Pokemon to actually give me a physical repulsion. Know how Misty felt in the anime now, cept its not all bugs, just Durant! Genuinely makes me freak out.

There are a LOTof pokemon that looks ugly to me, but of all of them zygarde wins by faaaaaar. Ugh, i almost wanted to tear my eyes when i saw that monstrosity !

There are a LOTof pokemon that looks ugly to me, but of all of them zygarde wins by faaaaaar. Ugh, i almost wanted to tear my eyes when i saw that monstrosity !

Out of the three biggest legendaries from Kalos I rank them in this order:
Zygarde>Yveltal>Xerneas.

You will feel the wrath of my Zygarde, especially after this!
http://www.serebii.net/corocoro10151.jpg

Out of the three biggest legendaries from Kalos I rank them in this order:
Zygarde>Yveltal>Xerneas.

You will feel the wrath of my Zygarde, especially after this!
http://www.serebii.net/corocoro10151.jpg
Zygarde has ALWAYS been hideous to me the minute i saw it and no alternate forme/mega evolution or whatever is going to change that . Also, xerneas's beauty>>>>>>>>>>> every other legendary.

Here is my list of Pokemon I think are ugly.
Sorry about the length!

KANTO
Poliwrath
Voltorb
Electrode*
Exeggcute*
Mr Mime*
JOHTO
Spinarak
Sunflora
Pineco*
Forretress
Qwillfish*
Tyrogue
Pupitar
HOENN
Marshtomp
Silcoon
Cascoon
Shiftry*
Slaking
Nincada
Ninjask
Loudred
Volbeat*
Illumise*
Claydol
Glalie*
Regirock*
Regice
Registeel
SINNOH
Burmy
Wormadam
Bronzor
Bronzong*
Spiritomb
Gible
UNOVA
Roggenrola
Boldore
Gurdurr*
Conkeldurr
Throh*
Darmanitan
Crustle
Amoonguss
Frillish
Jellicent*
Tornadus (Incarnate)
Thundurus (Incarnate)
Landorus (Incarnate)
KALOS
Delphox
Diggersby
Scatterbug
Spewpa
Aegislash*
Swirlix
Slurpuff*
Binacle*
Barbaracle*
Goomy
Sliggoo
Goodra

* = Ones I find REALLY ugly.

Sorry about the length!

JOHTO
Sunflora
Pupitar
HOENN
Marshtomp
Nincada
Ninjask
Glalie*
Regirock*
Regice
Registeel
SINNOH
Spiritomb
Gible
UNOVA
Tornadus (Incarnate)
Thundurus (Incarnate)
Landorus (Incarnate)
KALOS
Aegislash*
Goomy
Sliggoo
Goodra

The ones I left are ones that I like. There were a couple more that I didn't find ugly, but I don't really like them a lot.

HOW COULD YOU HATE SOMETHING AS CUTE AS GIBLE?
Ninjask is my favorite bug type, and I always like to throw around the fact that my level 70 ninjask two shotted a level 100 mega charizard y.

Also really glad someone else hates Volbeat, Illumise, gurdurr, conkeldurr (Why is he used so much?), Darmanitan (Him too), and Delphox (Greninja is just as bad, just one part of both of their designs make them awful.). How do you have slurpuff if you don't also have the creepy aromatisse?

Sorry about the length!

JOHTO
Sunflora
Pupitar
HOENN
Marshtomp
Nincada
Ninjask
Glalie*
Regirock*
Regice
Registeel
SINNOH
Spiritomb
Gible
UNOVA
Tornadus (Incarnate)
Thundurus (Incarnate)
Landorus (Incarnate)
KALOS
Aegislash*
Goomy
Sliggoo
Goodra

The ones I left are ones that I like. There were a couple more that I didn't find ugly, but I don't really like them a lot.

HOW COULD YOU HATE SOMETHING AS CUTE AS GIBLE?
Ninjask is my favorite bug type, and I always like to throw around the fact that my level 70 ninjask two shotted a level 100 mega charizard y.

Also really glad someone else hates Volbeat, Illumise, gurdurr, conkeldurr (Why is he used so much?), Darmanitan (Him too), and Delphox (Greninja is just as bad, just one part of both of their designs make them awful.). How do you have slurpuff if you don't also have the creepy aromatisse?
Design doesn't matter in competitive battling ;)
But i agree that greninja's design is terrible (dat tongue scarf *shudders*)

I just can't stand Probopass and Magnezone.

I hate Garbordor and Muk too, but that's mainly because they are dirty and polluting, they look slightly better than Probopass, I think.

So apparently Garbodor, Muk and the likes are labelled as the ugliest Pokémons in this thread... But people seem to forget about Ambipom. Yeah, a Pokémon ending with a cow's udder at the end of its two tails seems to be held in higher regards in terms of beauty than some of the choices voiced here. ┐('─ `)┌

I would have to go with Feebas. But at least it evolves into Milotic which is a beautiful pokemon.

So apparently Garbodor, Muk and the likes are labelled as the ugliest Pokémons in this thread... But people seem to forget about Ambipom. Yeah, a Pokémon ending with a cow's udder at the end of its two tails seems to be held in higher regards in terms of beauty than some of the choices voiced here. ┐('─ `)┌

I find it more strange that people are making long lists of 50+ Pokémon they consider ugly, yet fail to mention Stunfisk, the ugliest Pokémon of all. Yet they mention stuff like Giratina and Spiritomb which are certainly not ugly.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom