• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ultra Beasts Speculation

I don't think Ultra Beasts are based on anything. They are pokemon from Ultra Space. That is it.

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, I haven't done the UB quest yet, but I keep seeing people use this word. What's a Faller?

A person who has crossed through an Ultra Wormhole and been bathed in its energy. People who spend a particularly long time in one can have amnesia upon emerging.

Though a previous post beat me to this. The Ultra Beasts seem very like the Seven Deadly Sins of Man.

Here's what I think they are, mine will stem differently from the previous user who posted their thoughts about it.

UB-01:Greed
This is because what happens between it and Lusamine in the endgame. Where *horrible flashbacks* that happened, and Lusamine's Obsession/Greed over it.
UB-02 Absorption; Pride-Mostly because of what its Sun Pokedex entry states about it.
Buzzwole:
This Ultra Beast appeared from another world. It shows off its body, but whether that display is a boast or a threat remains unclear.
It seems to really take pride in those muscles.
UB-02 Beauty:Lust-This one is obvious.
UB-03:Envy-I didn't know where to put this one.
UB-04 Blade:Wrath-For some reason I think just fits. Must be the FMAB Fan in me.
UB-04 Blaster:Sloth-I read its Pokedex entries saying it has high speed while flying, yet it fits best to Sloth. A FMAB reference? Sun & Moon are pretty anime inspired.
UB-05:Gluttony-This one was even more obvious than UB-02, heck it's codenamed Glutton.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom