• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unovia's Pokemon Y Nuzlocke

Future Logs!
  • Hey Folks!
    I am writing down what the future Logs will be for this coming parts, both for my own records and so you all can know where we plan to go!

There are 24 Remaining Posts here. There are 18 more Logs and 6 more "What Might We Find" Episodes.

Logs (18)"What Might We Find" Episodes (6)
    Log #39-Lysandre Labs
    Log #40-Geosenge Town & Team Flare HQWhat Might We Find: Route 18 & Terminus Cave
    Log #41-Route 18 & Terminus Cave
    Log #42-Couriway TownWhat Might We Find: Route 19
    Log #43-Route 19 & Snowbelle CityWhat Might We Find: Route 20
    Log #44-Route 20What Might We Find: Pokemon Village
    Log #45-Pokemon Village & Meeting Wulfric
    Log #46-Snowbelle City Gym (Gym #8)What Might We Find: Route 21
    Log #47-Route 21What Might We Find: Victory Road (Final Episode of WMWF)
    Log #48-Victory Road
    Log #49-Pokemon League, Champion, & Celebration
    Log #50-Kiloude City
    Log #51-Legendary Birds, Mewtwo, & Zygarde
    Log #52-Looker Arc I
    Log #53-Looker Arc II
    Log #54-Looker Arc III
    Log #55-Looker Arc IV
    Log #56-Looker Arc V

Log #39-Lysandre Labs
  • XY_Team_Flare_Grunts.png
    Lysandre Labs
    When I came into the Lysandre Cafe, I had:
    Chesnaught
    Talonflame
    Blastoise
    Tyrantrum
    Lucario
    Lampent

They were all at Level 62. There were quite a few Team Flare Grunts, and I thought I would have to wait and use a walkthrough video to figure it out, as I have in the past. Luckily, that was not the case. I battled Lysandre once in this process, with his Gyarados being the trickiest to defeat. Toward the end of the clear out, I ran into Lysandre and a very tall man, AZ, who was the King of Kalos 3,000 Years Ago! After the story of the Kalos War, I battled the scientist of Team Flare, Xerosic. Once I defeated him, my Team was Level 63. Xerosic unleashed the Ultimate Weapon, preparing to fire it. Unfortunately, Geosenge Town was destroyed with its reveal. I left Lysandre Labs and decided to heal.

The Kalos War
    Just what other Region did Kalos fight in the war? Looking at the map, it could have been Galar or Paldea, given that Kalos represents France, Galar represents the UK, and Paldea represents Spain & Portugal.

In the next Log, we will go to Geosenge Town & finish Team Flare. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #40-Geosenge Town & Team Flare HQ
  • XY_Team_Flare_Grunts.png

0717Yveltal.png
    Geosenge Town & Team Flare HQ
    Flying to Geosenge Town, I headed to an area that a Team Flare Grunt was standing outside of. They took me on, and I just swept them aside. Serena joined me in the HQ initially, and Shauna joined us both later. I battled Lysandre a few times, and quite a few Admins and grunts. Eventually, coming to the end, my Team was Level 65. Battling Lysandre's Gyarados was the trickiest of his Team. After I beat the Admins in the location where Yveltal (Level 50) was, I went to catch Yveltal myself. I thought a Quick Ball would do the trick, but it took a few Ultra Balls and some switching around to finally capture the beast, which I named Charon, after the ferryman of the Underworld. It was challenging to have to withstand the hits, even though I was 15 Levels higher!

The other thing (that I didn't remember, it has after all, been 3 Years since I played this game) is that I had to immediately do the final fight with Lysandre. In the end, it was fun to use Mega Lucario against his Mega Gyarados. That was awesome to crush him, since I was a bit nervous. Once I beat Lysandre, he fired off the Ultimate Weapon. Poor Geosenge Town! Afterward, me and my friends left to restart our journeys. I flew to the Battle Chateau to do training.

Battle Chateau
    It was a nice change of pace after all of the drama with Team Flare. I got my Team to Level 67 when it balanced out. I flew to Anistar City and prepared to go to Route 18. In the next Log, we will go to Route 18 & Terminus Cave. Until the next time, we will see you!

What Might We Find: Route 18 & Terminus Cave
  • Welcome to the next Episode of "What Might We Find". In this Episode, we will talk about Route 18 & Terminus Cave. Route 18 is between Anistar City & Couriway Town, while Terminus Cave is also on the Route, but a little bit harder to get to, and very sprawling. In this Episode of What Might We Find, we will give the options for these areas. On Route 18, we will have our First Encounter & Rustling Bush Encounter, while Terminus Cave will have our First Encounter & the Ceiling Drop Encounter. That is quite a few encounters. Let's get started!

Route 18
    First Encounter:

1. Gurdurr (30%)
    2. Torkoal (20%)

Rustling Bush:
    1. Durant (90%)

Terminus Cave
    First Encounter:

1. Durant (40%)

Ceiling Drop:
    1. Ariados (80%)

In the next Log (#41), we will show our captures. Until the next time, stay tuned!

Log #41-Route 18 & Terminus Cave
  • 0533Gurdurr.png

0632Durant.png
    Route 18
    First Encounter:
    Gurdurr
    Rustling Bush: Durant
    Upon arriving on Route 18, I walked through the first patch of grass, finding a Gurdurr I named Bob Builder. When I was walking back to Anistar to move the capture (it had shown up in the wrong Box), I had a bush near me rustle, and I captured a Durant, which I named Steelman.

Once I got back on the Route, I battled all of the Trainers that were on the actual Route as I headed to Terminus Cave. It took me a bit to find the best entrance to the location, but once I did, I saved.
    0247Pupitar.png

0168Ariados.png
    Terminus Cave
    First Encounter: Pupitar
    Ceiling Drop: Ariados

I made a mistake as I began to explore Terminus Cave. I should have bought some Healing Items (though I had enough) and, more significantly, an Escape Rope. I seriously should have bought a few! My First Encounter was a Pupitar I named Godzilla. Shortly thereafter, I had an Ariados drop on me that I named Peter Parker.

The exploration of Terminus Cave had quite a few very tough Trainers here, and it was the closest I came to actually having quite a few faints, almost crashing my Team. The battles felt like what a Victory Road in other Regions feel like. Once I got to the furthest area of the Cave, I ran into an Ace Trainer who was blocking the way to the deepest part of the Cave. I don't know what is there...
    When I found the deepest area and the Ace Trainer, I had to figure out my way back, and I got turned around quite regularly. Eventually, I found my way out, thankfully with no Faints. If I had had any Faints at this point, I would have been massively devastated, since my Team Levels are now Levels 68-69. It would have taken a while to actually restructure my Team depending on who I would have lost. Upon leaving Terminus Cave, I got messaged by Professor Sycamore, who wanted to meet with me at Couriway Town. Because I managed to cross into the border of Couriway Town, I was able to Fly there and heal. In the next Log, I will meet with Professor Sycamore and see what he has to say. Until the next time, we will see you!

My Team
    Chesnaught (Spike)-Level 69
    Talonflame (Firebird)-Level 69
    Blastoise (Galapagos)-Level 69
    Tyrantrum (Royal)-Level 68
    Lucario (Lucas)-Level 68
    Lampent (Kerosene)-Level 68

Log #42-Couriway Town
  • 381px-XY_Professor_Sycamore.png
    Before I started the Couriway Town part, I went to the Battle Chateau, getting my entire squad to Level 70. I also evolved Lampent (Kerosene) to Chandelure using the Dusk Stone I managed to get in Terminus Cave.

Couriway Town
    I explored the town, checking out the houses and talking to people. As I headed into the southern part of town, I ran into Professor Sycamore. He apologized for Lysandre, then challenged me to battle. He started with Venusaur (Level 50) and I started with Chandelure. One Flamethrower took it out. Next for Sycamore was Blastoise (Level 50) and I sent out Chesnaught. It didn't take too much to take it out, with a Needle Arm and Grass Pledge. Lastly for Sycamore was Charizard (Level 50). I decided to beat it down with Mega Blastoise. One Water Pledge took it out. Sycamore took his leave, and I finished checking out the town. In the next Log, we will go to Route 19. Until the next time, we will see you!

What Might We Find: Route 19
  • Welcome to this Episode of "What Might We Find". In this Episode, we talk about Route 19. This Route is between Couriway Town and Snowbelle City. It also features a Swampy area, so we have 2 areas to cover, those being First Encounters and Swampy areas.
    Route 19
    First Encounter:

1. Drapion (30%)
    2. Weepinbell (20%)

Swamp Encounter:
    1. Quagsire (30%)
    2. Stunfisk (20%)
    3. Sliggoo (20%)

In the next Log (#43), we will reveal our captures. Until the next time, stay tuned!

Log #43-Route 19 & Snowbelle City
  • 0070Weepinbell.png

0195Quagsire.png
    Route 19
    First Encounter: Weepinbell
    Swamp Encounter: Quagsire

Route 19 is a hard Route to take on! There are many high Level Trainers here, some of which almost lead to some Faints for my Team, but I managed to get through slowly but surely. In the first patch of grass, I captured a Weepinbell I named Ring, while when I got to the water like Swamp area, I captured a Quagsire I named Quags. As I would battle and take on quite a bit of damage, I would go back to Couriway Town as needed.

On the bridge to Snowbelle City, I ended up in a gauntlet of battles with my friends. First was Shauna, then Tierno, and finally Trevor. Trevor, to this point, only focused on "Pokedex Battles", so it was surprising to actually battle him. The three trainers were really challenging to take on, especially since I had to take them on back to back. Even so, I eventually triumphed, with my entire Team getting to Level 71.

After all of this battling drama, I am a bit worried about the Gym battle coming up, considering that most of the Teams here were Levels 49-51 and they could still almost match me, despite me being significantly higher. I found my way to the snow-bound City of Snowbelle. In the next Log, we will check out the City and go to Route 20. Until the next time, we will see you!

What Might We Find: Route 20
  • Welcome to this Episode of "What Might We Find". In this Episode, we discuss Route 20, a forested Route, and one of two Routes near Snowbelle City, the other one being Route 21. Let's cover Route 20!
    Route 20
    First Encounter:

1. Noctowl (30%)
    2. Amoonguss (25%)
    3. Jigglypuff (20%)

In the next Log (#44), we will explore Route 20. Until the next time, stay tuned!

Log #44-Route 20
  • 240px-0039Jigglypuff.png

0625Bisharp.png
    Route 20
    First Encounter:
    Jigglypuff
    Route 20, or "The Winding Woods", is truly a winding path. I saw 2 twin girls in Snowbelle who told me that the only way to properly get through the Winding Woods is to "track the big tree", that "The big Tree is the hint". When I got into the forest, and walked into the first patch of grass (which happened to have a Mossy Rock), I found and captured a Jigglypuff I named Puff Puff. Leaving the woods temporarily, I remembered a girl in Snowbelle who was offering me a Bisharp in exchange for a Jigglypuff. I decided to participate in this trade, collecting Pierce the Bisharp.

Once that was done, I headed back into the forest, battling many trainers along the way. Eventually, I found my way to a actual path, which lead me out to an area known as Pokemon Village. At this point, my Team was Level 71-72.

In the next Log, we will explore Pokemon Village & meet a strange older guy in a heavy jacket. Until the next time, we will see you!

What Might We Find: Pokemon Village
  • Welcome to "What Might We Find". In this Episode, we explore Pokemon Village, a hidden area within Route 20, or "Winding Woods". This is an area where Wulfric, the Snowbelle City Gym Leader, likes to be with wild Pokemon that have been mistreated. Good for him! Anyway...

What are our Options?
    1. Gothorita (30%)
    2. Amoonguss (20%)
    3. Ditto (20%)

The bad part about getting Ditto is that I wouldn't be able to use it, due to not being able to breed. In the next Log (Log #45), we will state what our capture is. Until the next time, stay tuned!

Log #45-Pokemon Village
  • XY_Wulfric.png

0575Gothorita.png
    Pokemon Village
    First Encounter:
    Gothorita
    As I came into the Pokemon Village, the hidden & secluded area within the "Winding Woods", I ran into a man wearing a heavy blue jacket who was watching over scared and abused Pokemon. When I found myself there, the Pokemon around the man scattered, and he introduced himself as Wulfric. Wulfric is also the Gym Leader of Snowbelle City's Gym. Once he recognized that I was there to challenge him, he departed and I decided to do my encounter for the area, which was a Gothorita I named Gothic.

I flew out of there, going to the Battle Chateau, where I balanced my Team to Level 72, then flew back to Snowbelle City, getting myself ready for the last Gym Battle.

Some Considerations
    I have 4 Pokemon that I could use for this fight. There are 2 Fire Types (Talonflame & Chandelure) & 2 Fighting Types (Chesnaught & Lucario). Chesnaught is weak to Ice (2X), same as Tyrantrum. Tyrantrum has Rock Slide (got it at Level 68). As a result, when it comes to taking on Wulfric, that means that I will likely have Talonflame, Chandelure, & Lucario as my main 3.

In the next Log, we will take on Wulfric for the last Gym Badge. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #46-Snowbelle City Gym (Gym #8)
  • XY_Wulfric.png
    Snowbelle City Gym
    I took my entire Team to the Gym, where I switched my Team around to battle the trainers. I then reduced my Team to Talonflame, Chandelure, & Lucario, all Level 72. The next part of the challenge was to figure out the puzzle. Sliding the pieces around was very tricky, but eventually I got through it. Getting to Wulfric, I sent out Talonflame against Abomasnow (Level 56). Abomasnow set up Hail, prompting Hail damage for the rest of the battle. One Flame Charge took it out. Next for Wulfric was Cryogonal (Level 55) and because I was looking for an aerial fight, I switched to Chandelure. One Flamethrower took it out. Lastly for Wulfric was Avalugg (Level 59). Because I was concerned about Avalugg and its levels and bulk, I switched out to Lucario & Mega Evolved. One Aura Sphere took it out. With that, I got my last Gym Badge. Upon leaving the Gym, Wulfric met with me, congratulating me on my win and wishing me good luck with the League.

Before we post the next Log, we are going to set up an old favorite with my Playthroughs,Gym Leaders In Review. This one will be a Nuzlocke Edition. Until the next time, we will see you!

Gym Leaders In Review: Kalos Nuzlocke Edition
  • Hey Folks!
    I have decided to revive a popular posting, "Gym Leaders In Review". This Gym Leaders In Review will cover the Kalos Nuzlocke experience with these Gym Leaders. For each, we will compare each Gym Leader level & my level, along with looking at my Team for each Gym. Let's get started!

212px-XY_Viola.png
    Gym #1: Viola
    Type: Bug
    Level: 12
    My Level: 13

To face down Viola, I sent out Fletchling (Normal/Flying) & Pansear (Fire), both Types that are super effective against Bug Types. Pansear was the one that landed the final hits here, winning me my First Badge. There was a 1 Level difference between the two Teams.
    447px-XY_Grant.png
    Gym #2: Grant
    Type: Rock
    Level: 25
    My Level: 26

For the battle against Grant, I brought Machop (Fighting) & Sandile (Ground/Dark) to the fight. Machop was the main fighter here. I was surprised that Machop managed to get through the whole fight in one piece, but it was amazing. Grant could have seen a Gym death or collapse to the Nuzlocke. There was a 1 Level difference between the Teams.
    487px-XY_Korrina.png
    Gym #3: Korrina
    Type: Fighting
    Level: 32
    My Level: 36

In this battle, I had 3 fully evolved Pokemon. These were Talonflame (Fire/Flying), Swanna (Water/Flying), & Gardevoir (Psychic/Fairy). I mostly swept Korrina away, since I had a very strong Team. There was a 4 Level difference between the Teams. Starting at this point, my Levels started to move away from the Gym Leaders.
    XY_Ramos.png
    Gym #4: Ramos
    Type: Grass
    Level: 34
    My Level: 40

In this battle, I didn't even use 3 Pokemon. I was down to Swanna & Talonflame. While Swanna did some damage, eventually I felt that I had to switch to Talonflame to finish sweeping Ramos. Once I did, the battle with Ramos quickly ended. There was a 6 Level difference between the Teams.
    431px-XY_Clemont.png
    Gym #5: Clemont
    Type: Electric
    Level: 37
    My Level: 45

My 3 Pokemon were: Tyrantrum (Rock/Dragon), Krookodile (Ground/Dark), & Lucario (Fighting/Steel). This was the first appearance of a Mega Evolution in a Gym Battle during this Playthrough, and it definitely showed my power against Clemont. There was an 8 Level difference between Teams.
    XY_Valerie.png
    Gym #6: Valerie
    Type: Fairy
    Level: 42
    My Level: 49

My 3 Pokemon were: Lucario, Drapion (Poison/Dark), & Tyrantrum. I specifically trained a Skorupi/Drapion for this Gym, since I didn't have much of a response for Fairy Types other than Drapion. Even so, Drapion could have been defeated by Valerie, and I argue she was the toughest Gym of Kalos, mainly due to the Typing. Valerie lulled me into a false sense of security when Lucario OHKOed Mawile. Sylveon was the toughest and bulkiest of her Team, and could have defeated Drapion somehow. There could have been another Gym death. The only way Drapion survived was through the held item Black Sludge. There was a 7 Level difference between Teams. I think the surprising closeness of this fight impacted the way I handled the future ones.
    XY_Olympia.png
    Gym #7: Olympia
    Type: Psychic
    Level: 48
    My Level: 61

My 3 Pokemon were: Drapion, Lampent (Fire/Ghost), & Tyrantrum. Compared to the Valerie fight, Drapion easily swept through Olympia. It was funny that I could use Toxic Spikes to basically take down the majority of her Team. The combination of Toxic Spikes & Venoshock was a very effective combination against Olympia. Drapion once again did the majority of the work for the Gym. There was a 13 Level difference between Teams.
    XY_Wulfric.png
    Gym #8: Wulfric
    Type: Ice
    Level: 59
    My Level: 72

My 3 Pokemon were: Talonflame, Chandelure, & Lucario. It was not a hard fight, but I was a bit nervous. The only damage Wulfric did came not from his Team but from the Hail set up. Each one of my Pokemon had a share in the fight. There was a 13 Level difference between Teams.

What Might We Find: Route 21
  • Welcome to "What Might We Find". In this Episode, we discuss Route 21, a Route outside of Snowbelle City. It is also near the Pokemon League.

What are our Options?
    1. Floatzel (40%)
    2. Altaria (20%)
    3. Spinda (20%)

In the next Log (#47), we will reveal our capture. Until the next time, stay tuned!

Log #47-Route 21
  • 0327Spinda.png

XY_Ace_Trainer_M.png
    First Encounter: Spinda
    Route 21
    This Route is near the Pokemon League, meaning that there are quite a few high Level Trainers here, all of which could do well at the League. The first encounter was Spinda, which I named Swirl. They were rather aggressive, forcing a few switch outs, but I managed to sweep them, safely getting to the Pokemon League Gate.

Pokemon League Gate
    At the Pokemon League Gate, I battled an Ace Trainer who was pretty challenging, and required a few switch outs to beat him, but in the end, he went down. He stepped aside, and I headed in to the Victory Road. The opening to the Victory Road is super awesome, with the light up Badge Check and the stairs coming down like a wall. In the next Log, we will explore the Kalos Victory Road. Until the next time, we will see you!

What Might We Find: Victory Road
  • Welcome to the Final Episode of "What Might We Find", at least for this Playthrough. In this Episode, we cover the Kalos Victory Road. There are 3 Major encounters here, those being First, Ceiling Drop, & Swoops From Above. Let's cover our options.

First Encounter
    1. Gurdurr (30%)
    2. Graveler (20%)
    3. Druddigon (20%)

Ceiling Drop:
    Graveler (45%)

Swoops:
    Fearow (77%)

In the next Log (#48), we wil reveal our captures. Thank you for the support for these Episodes, it means a lot! What Might We Find will be back with the next Nuzlocke! Until then, we will see you!

My Plan Moving Forward
  • The Kalos Victory Road requires the use of:
    Surf
    Strength
    Rock Smash
    Waterfall (Optional)

As a result, I am building a Second Team just to get through this area so I don't have to wreck my Regular Team with HMs. I am also including in this second Squad Pokemon who can Dig & Fly. There use is listed in Parentheses. I am going to take some time to train them up to match the Main Team (Level 73), so off to the Battle Chateau we go! I am going to make a Death Exemption for the Victory Road so I can use this Second Team to clear it once I am ready. Until we are ready, until the next time, we will see you!

Main Team (Level 73)
    Chesnaught (Spike)
    Talonflame (Firebird)
    Blastoise (Galapagos)
    Tyrantrum (Royal)
    Lucario (Lucas)
    Chandelure (Kerosene)
    Second Team (Various Levels)
    Drapion-Scorpion
    Swanna (HM: Fly)-Rain Duck
    Krookodile (Dig)-Sandy
    Machop --> Machoke (Strength)-Roundhouse
    Lapras (HM: Surf)-Nessie
    Gurdurr (Rock Smash)-Bob Builder

Log #48-Kalos Victory Road
  • 0621Druddigon.png

0075Graveler.png
    Before I came into the Victory Road, I got my second Team to Level 73. During that time, I was elevated to Grand Duke at the Battle Chateau.

Kalos Victory Road
    First Encounter:
    Druddigon
    Ceiling Drop: Graveler

Heading into the Victory Road, I got many healing items ready to go. With my first encounter, I got a Druddigon that I named Lego Block. There were 21 Trainers here, and the battles were brutal, with a bunch of tough fights. I made sure that I had Max Repels to clear the Wild Pokemon here, letting me focus on the Trainers.

At a certain point outside, I ran into a Ranger who healed up my Team. This was convenient, especially since the next battle I faced was against Serena. It's also why I gave myself a Death Exemption here. Drapion cleared the battle with Serena easily, and she departed.

Continuing through the Victory Road, I battled more trainers and got my Ceiling Drop encounter, a Graveler I named Gravity. Toward the end, they included a small gauntlet of Veterans. Once I completed there, I arrived at the Elite Four Castle. At this point, my Team was Level 75-76.

Now, I want to get my Main Team to match the Second Team. Right now, the Main Team is Level 73.

In the next Log, with my Main Team at Level 76, we will take on the Kalos Elite Four & Champion. Don't worry! Deaths will count at the Elite Four & Champion (if you like to watch the deaths of a Nuzlocke)!

Until the next time, we will see you!

Kalos Elite Four.jpg

My Plan Moving Forward
  • As we make preparations for the Kalos Elite Four & Champion, I want to post an analysis of each Elite Four member & Champion, discussing the Team Members I could use from my Main Team.

Kalos Elite Four.jpg

Elite Four 1: Malva
    Specialty Type: Fire

There are really 2 Pokemon I will likely use here, those being Blastoise and Tyrantrum. I will be leaning on Water, Ground, & Rock Type moves for this first fight. Because Pyroar has an Electric move, Wild Charge, probably it is advisable to open with Tyrantrum, since Tyrantrum will take less damage from Electric moves. I think I will probably Mega Evolve Blastoise and then sweep the rest of her squad.

Elite Four 2: Siebold
    Specialty Type: Water

Siebold will probably be the scariest of the Elite Four, due to his Gyarados. Chesnaught is the obvious opener here. If I can out speed his Gyarados using Tyrantrum and use Rock Slide, his major threat will be done. His Starmie is also a bit challenging, and if I can out speed with Chandelure, I can probably take it out. Siebold might have to be my last of the Elite Four challenge, given the number of potential challenge I face with him, and any more levels I can add, any more experience, before I take him on, will definitely help.

Elite Four 3: Wikstrom
    Specialty Type: Steel

Wikstrom will likely open with Klefki, so that means I will probably open with Talonflame to avoid Spikes. Most of the rest of his Team will probably be beaten by Chandelure and Lucario.

Elite Four 4: Drasna
    Specialty Type: Dragon

Drasna will probably open with Dragalage, and because Lucario has Dragon Pulse and it is immune to Poison, it is likely going to be my opener. Should I give Blastoise Ice Beam, it should be able to sweep, especially using the power of Mega Evolution, but we will see.

Champion Diantha
    I am not sure what I would start with, but it's probably going to be Blastoise, especially if I Mega against Hawlucha. I will likely have to switch around. Tyrantrum & Aurorus will likely go down to Lucario. Her Gourgeist will probably go down to Chandelure. If my Blastoise is still standing, I should be able to stop her Goodra. Not sure how I want to go after her Mega Gardevoir, though I think Chandelure will probably be my choice if it is still standing.

My Team:
    Chesnaught (Siebold)
    Talonflame (Wikstrom)
    Blastoise (Malva, Drasna, Diantha)
    Tyrantrum (Malva, Siebold)
    Lucario (Wikstrom, Drasna, Diantha)
    Chandelure (Siebold, Wikstrom, Drasna, Diantha)

We will see how close this will be.

Back
    Top Bottom