• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unwell [Catching Fireflies Finale] {Sign-Ups Forever Open}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Unwell [Catching Fireflies Finale] {Sign-Ups Forever Open} - RP BEGINS IN TWO DAY

No no! XD Wasn't dissing the new guys or anything, I was just saying we have enough rope to start the rp :D

Re: Unwell [Catching Fireflies Finale] {Sign-Ups Forever Open} - RP BEGINS IN TWO DAY

I know :p

We should wait a little while longer.

*points at thread title*

Am I the only one who is noticing this?

Two day? Interesting, I wonder how long that is going to tak

Re: Unwell [Catching Fireflies Finale] {Sign-Ups Forever Open} - RP STARTS TOMORROW -

Change in plans - we're starting tomorrow because I can't be bothered to write another Start-up after Oblivious.

Re: Unwell [Catching Fireflies Finale] {Sign-Ups Forever Open} - RP STARTS TOMORROW -

What's happening Corrupty?

I left for my holiday a few days early so I didn't have time to post the start-up.
But I'll either have it up tonight or tomorrow night, fingers crossed.

PLEASE POST THE START UP SOON CORRUPTION!

Name:
"Why bother to learn it? You'll be dead long before you can."
Daemon Somera

Species/Side:
"Born a freak, and I'm proud of it."
Rei

Powers:
"Won't help me kill, but it'll help me survive."
As a Rei Daemon has control over the composition every aspect of his body. He can change his hair color, his eye color, his height, his weight, anything about his appearance, and even gender. It takes energy to change and to remain in an altered form so over time he will slowly begin to revert to his base form.

Personality:
"I don't care how I act. in this world the line between good and evil, was blurred long ago."
Daemon is a very determined person. Once he puts his mind to something he refuses to give up until he either succeeds or dies trying. He has a very high self-esteem and believes he can do anything if he puts his mind to it. He prefers to do things by himself instead of with a group. He tends to be a very hot-headed person and often responds with sarcasm when frustrated.

Appearance:
"Appearance is the last thing I worry about. I'm a warrior, not some mannequin for you to gawk at."
Daemon, while in hs base form, has jet black hair hanging down to his nose and dark brown eyes. He stands at 6'1" with a medium build. He wearsa black shortsleeve t-shirt under a thin dark grey zip-up hoody, faded, torn dark blue jeans, black skating shoes, and black fingerless gloves. He also wears a silver necklace ending in a small amethyst.

History:
"Remembering the past won't help you survive here..."
Daemon was the only child of an Anima mother and a Rei father. THe three lived in a small secluded that used to be a small village. Daemon would constantly train with his father in case they were ever found and brought into the war. At the age of nine a group of Adduco murdered his parents and left him alone to die thinking he wasn't wort the energy. He remained there for three year mourning his parent's deaths, but then something snapped inside of him and he went and hunted down a small group of Adduco. He slaughtered them all out of rage. With his first few kills over with he realised his strength and his self-esteem increased greatly.

Skills:
"Been keepin' me alive for sixteen years straight, let's go for sixteen more."
Daemon is quite skilled in first-aid. Since his powers aren't exactly battle oriented he is quite skilled with swords and in archery. Since his powers require pretending to be someone else to be successful he is quite a skilled liar.

Sexuality:
"If life is to go on, I must find a mate."
Straight

Theme Song:
Uprising-Muse

Profession:
"Like a job will help me now..."
none

Feelings about the War:
"All's fair in love and war, and this is definitely war."
Although he is angry about the ongoing war, he has accepted it as the world he must live in. He more concerned about survival than stopping it.

Weapons:
"When you can't rely on powers to keep you alive."
A pair of bronse daggers, a gilded bow, a bronse broadsword, and one beat up pistol he 'found'.

Flaws:
"Flaws make us human, but could you really call me human."
Daemon will often act fully on rage if angered enough.​

Last edited:

Accepted.

I was going to use this post to go on and on about how sorry I am for not getting the sign-up posted when I said I would, but I've changed my mind. Much as I love these forums I have real-life commitments and at the moment I am so booked up with these commitments I have hardly enough time to run Oblivious, let alone Unwell at the same time. I would make a promise to get the start-up posted soon, but I'm not sure it will even be possible at the moment. But I'll try.

(Sorry).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom