• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Up Vs. Down Special 25th Anniversary Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back.....

We fairies may have lost this battle, but we'll always be a strong team!
fairy_pokemon_by_silverdragon78-d6yp9ud.jpg

Congratulations Dragons and well done to the Faries for giving us a great battle :)

As for me I'm going to go into exile in order to prepare for ME's return, I fear what he may have instore for us when that time comes around. Hope the next few versions work out well and I look forward to the day when I can return.

except OoT is overrated imo whereas FFVII isn't
Never played a FF game, but have played OoT. Keep forgetting to get a FF game. You do have a point, OoT is overrated when Wind Waker is more modern and a step up to MM and OoT.

ffvii is also slightly overrated too tbh.
I just prefer vii over OoT because I actually beat it and saw the ending, whereas I own 5 unfinished copies of OoT with the farthest one being the 3DS one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom