• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Vampire Knight Mafia (Endgame! The Mafia has won!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Vampire Knight Mafia (Sign ups!)

@FinalArcadia;

I think there are too many games running atm and that's why peopel don't join. My game has 3 people signed up and it's the 3rd day it's out...

You made me think I hadn't signed up. XD

Everyone, join this game! Vampire Knight is a good series no way related to Twilight, I swear, and it won't be overly long either! Momoka's other game went well, so this one should too!

Wrong game XD.

Yes people! JOIN.

YOU SHALL ENJOY PLAYING WITH US.

I'll join.

ケーキ!

Re: Vampire Knight Mafia (Night 0)

Confirming.

Confirming!

-confirms-

confirming my role.

It's weird being back to being a player.

“I wonder what Kaname meant about those students…” Yuki pondered the situation; after all, she was curious. “Hm.”

“Is that all you have to say? ‘Hm’?” She was genuinely concerned, but Zero didn’t seem to be paying attention at all… but deep down, he was waiting for the chance to see the new students and if they did anything wrong---

He would kill them on the spot.

“We’ll see soon enough.”​

It is now Day 1, you can now vote. The phase will change on the 15th at 11:00 PM, Eastern Time Zone.

If you haven't confirmed yet, do so in this phase please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom