• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Voltron Mafia ~ Endgame (Crashing Back to Earth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice call Space. I still think you're more likely to be JOAT than Rolecop though.

I've looked back on my first comment and i've realised that it does sound like i'm just jumping on the bandwagon, but i wasn't just blindly following. I thought it was a logical choice to vote for the person who was cop checked as mafia.

They weren't cop checked as mafia, they were rolecopped and found to be godfather. Big difference, that is.

Day 3 - The Power of Quintessence
Day 3 - The Power of Quintessence

TheCapsFan was killed. They were...

Dear TheCapsFan. You are Prince Lotor.

You are the son of Emperor Zarkon, and in line to the Galran throne. You appear halfway through the series, in order to ascend to the throne while Zarkon is in a comatose state. You are half-Altean, as your mother is the witch Haggar. You are sly and ruthless, but also cunning. You generally spare your foes so they pledge loyalty to you. Your skills of deception are in full use when you trick Team Voltron into trusting you. You are searching for Quintessence to return the Galran Empire to its former glory, but also wish to find peace with your other heritage, the Alteans. Eventually Romelle, a surviving Altean, escapes a secret colony you’ve created for the race with Keith and Krolia, where she reveals that you have been harvesting Alteans for energy. Team Voltron turns on you, and defeats you in the rift between realities. You are generally serious, and whilst your end goals can be seen as justifiable, your actions to get there are flawed. You are quite different from your father, and become insane when Allura labels you as such. You are the one to kill your father; the first sign of some of your good intentions. However, your demise stems from your sly actions and twisted motives.

Your ultimate goal is to find an eternal source of Quintessence. Because of your motives, you are aligned with yourself, and are a Quintessence Seeker. In order to win the game, you have to achieve all of several goals. They are as follows:

· You must survive until the endgame.
· Get one player to post three times in a row.
· Find out another player’s complete role and submit it to the host. You can do this at any time by replying to this PM with [PLAYER] is [ROLE]. (Example: Billy is the Detective. It will not be correct if you are missing a part of the role.)
· Find out two Paladin players and submit their usernames to the host. You can do this at any time by replying to this PM with [PLAYER 1] and [PLAYER 2] are Paladins.
· You must be present on the lynching bandwagon for both a member of Team Voltron (town) and the Galran Empire (mafia).

You are aligned with yourself, and win the above goals are completed.

TheCapsFan was killed. They were aligned with themselves and were a Quintessence Seeker. They lost the game.

TheCapsFan has lost the game!

Nightwing101 died. They were...

Dear Nightwing101. You are Slav, Krolia or Romelle.

Due to the game entering the queue before the latest couple of seasons, I decided to edit this role so you could choose to be one of three supporting characters who should be in the game. You may only choose one of the characters, and cannot change at any stage during the game.

You may be Slav. Recused by Voltron from the torture of the Galran Empire, you showed extreme intelligence by sharing your technology and knowledge. You held knowledge of the Galran Empire, and were a threat to them. However, your knowledge of alternate realities makes you extremely fearful of each decision you make, as you understand the chance of each danger occurring. You come across as selfish because of this, often acting out of a fear for survival.

You are scared of most things, but also have an alternate version of yourself. Because of your personality and your alternate self, you are Team Voltron’s Weak Hider and 1 x Timeline Crosser. Each night, you may choose to hide behind another player, and if you are targeted to be killed, your target will die instead. However, you will die if you target a member of the Galran Empire. You can do this by replying to this PM with Hide Behind: [PLAYER]. Additionally, you may choose to become your alternate self by crossing the timeline, who is extremely confident and skilled with weaponry. You will gain a new role, but you do not know what it is until you cross. You may do this by replying to this PM with Cross Timeline Tonight.

You may be Krolia. You are Keith’s mother; a Galran who is a member of the Blade of Mormora. You initially crashed on Earth, and met Keith’s father. You remained on the planet to guard the Blue Lion, but had to leave when the Galran Empire attempted to take it. You left Keith a blade. Keith eventually finds you, where you both bond and endure two years in the Quantum Abyss.

You are extremely skilled with combat and stealth. Because of your skills, you are Team Voltron’s 1 x Ninja Vigilante. During one night only, you may choose to kill your target, which will be undetectable by any means. You can do this by replying to this PM with Kill: [PLAYER].

You may be Romelle. You are a secret Altean survivor living on Lotor’s first Altean colony. You are protective of your brother, and a kind soul. However, you also sense there is something amiss with Lotor’s motives, and are hesitant in believing the existence of a second colony. Your brother is taken to this second colony, but escapes and crashes on the first colony, drained of power and dying. You hide when Lotor’s forces clean up the wreckage, before you eventually meet Keith and Krolia. They take you to Voltron to tell the team of Lotor’s actions.

You are determined, kind and a good judge of character. Because of your good sense of judgement, you are Team Voltron’s 1 x Determiner. During one night only, you can investigate any bandwagon with more than one voter on it from the previous day phase, and see the ratio of town, independents and mafia that make it up. You can do this by replying to this PM with Determine [PLAYER]’s Bandwagon.

Note: Slav was chosen, and as such, Nightwing101 was a Weak Hider and 1 x Timeline Crosser.

[HIDDEN: Your Timeline Crosser role will change you into a 2 x Strong-Willed Rolecop]

You are aligned with Team Voltron, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Nightwing101 died. They were aligned with Team Voltron and were their Weak Hider and 1 x Timeline Crosser.

Jinjo was killed. They were...

Dear Jinjo. You are Haggar.

You are an Altean alchemist, who was originally known as Empress Honerva. You married Zarkon, the original leader of Voltron. You both became obsessed with Quintessence and its power, which led to your sickness. In an attempt to trick the other Paladins, you and Zarkon entered a Quintessence field and became corrupted by the substance through an overdose. You forget your past, but are the witch behind Zarkon’s new rule over the galaxy. You eventually regain some memories, but remain as the driving force behind the Galran Empire after Zarkon’s death.

You are very powerful, even possessing the ability to control the Shiro clones and spy telepathically on others. Because of your magical abilities, you are the Galran Empire’s Corrupt Witch and 1 x Kuron Controller. You have a multitude of abilities as the Corrupt Witch, and can complete one of them each night. They are as follows.

· You can protect Zarkon from any non-killing roles targeting him. You can do this by replying to this PM with Protect Zarkon.

· You can protect Zarkon from any kills targeting him. You can do this by replying to this PM with Save Zarkon.

· You can roleblock another player, preventing their role from working that night. You can do this by replying to this PM with Roleblock: [PLAYER].

· You can completely check someone’s action from the night before, revealing their target and action. You can do this by replying to this PM with Spy On: [PLAYER].

Additionally, during one night phase only, you can control Kuron (the clone of Shiro). (Note: this cannot be used alongside any of your Corrupt Witch abilities). You can change their target without their knowledge, and also complete the mafia kill through their name. You can do this by replying to this PM with Control Kuron to Target: [PLAYER]. (Note: their target may be different to the mafia kill, and only a normal mafia kill can be completed through Shiro’s name).

You are aligned with the Galran Empire, and win you outnumber Team Voltron or nothing can stop this from happening.

Jinjo was killed. They were aligned with the Galran Empire and were their Corrupt Witch and 1 x Kuron Controller.

It is now Day 3. The phase will last for 48 hours and end on the 16th of August at 10:00pm, AEST.

3 deaths?

Looks like Nightwing hid behind Jinjo which was a good decision and worked out quite well.

Who shot TheCapsFan though? Hope a SK doesn't exist in this game. Good they were Indep anyway.

Kinda torn between Eevee and MP for being likelier scum. I'd also say Swarla, but I feel like Swarla's confusion about the godfather role during D2 seems genuine enough that I doubt a godfather's scumbuddy would've had several posts about that, even though the lack of a vote at all is a bit odd.
MegaPod said:
Let’s see how this goes.
Also, I don’t know that I agree with Snake’s case on Jinjo because I haven’t given the thread my full focus yet, but it at least looks like a good effort to scumhunt so I’m reading him somewhat Townie for now.
MegaPod had townread Jinjo who we now know was scum, and TheCapsFan also said this during D2:
TheCapsFan said:
The worst vote on the wagon is the Nightwing vote, and I'm tempted to say that MegaPod is also sus because of the sub-out, but that's kind of unfair. AussieEevee also rubs me the wrong way in this game.
So I'm wondering if mafia could have killed TheCapsFan at least partly to nip some potential suspicions about MegaPod in the bud before they became an issue. Nightwing probably died because of the hider role? Though I guess he may have just been nightkilled, it's hard to tell without more info. Anyway, back about MP, the slot in general as both noworry and MegaPod hasn't really put forth any actual cases or done much beyond joining the Feenie bandwagon, which very easily could have been bussing a teammate.

My apologies, Space. My power wasn't supposed to do that.
Is this related to there being three deaths, or is this about something else entirely?

Oh wait, I forgot the other part of my MP thoughts up there. He claimed to be a captain for the bodyguard and cop roles, which honestly is a little convenient when those happened to be the roles that died D1 and N1 right before he subbed into the noworry slot. It's not something that could be proven now outside of a role cop checking him.

Whoa uhh what even happened

My apologies, Space. My power wasn't supposed to do that.

Is this about me becoming a Vanilla?

I'm just gonna say it now, all my abilities are gone now and ofc sadly my ability to rolecheck anyone.

So, my only town reads (TheCapsFan & Jinjo even if both didn't turn out as town) are gone now minus FA.
I'm a little suspicious of Officer Snake for a few reasons. For one, this quote struck me as very odd
He already explained why.

It was a weird thing to comment on when the vote Feenie made was at Officer Snake - just the explanation of it and nothing else was odd to me.

This was also sort of a defense of Feenie

Also I don't think that Feenie thought that Megapod's vote was exactly suspicious, they just wanted to put pressure on them to answer FinalArcadia's question as they said before. Anyway the fact that two consecutive votes on Megapod isn't that suspicious on Feenie considering the fact that they were just using it as pressure orginally and was the first to vote, Space made it consecutive.

I also think that the initial vote Feenie made on Officer Snake on Day 1 could be a way of maybe "distancing" themselves as potential mafia partners but I admit that's a stretch.

Anyway, there is someone else I find more suspicious anyway

Vote: swarla

Even after being confused and figuring out the Godfather role thing they didn't vote Feenie. It seemed like a ruse to spur doubt onto the claim that Feenie was Godfather.

I had a feeling that Jinjo was mafia.
Whoa uhh what even happened

Is this about me becoming a Vanilla?

I'm just gonna say it now, all my abilities are gone now and ofc sadly my ability to rolecheck anyone.

So, my only town reads (TheCapsFan & Jinjo even if both didn't turn out as town) are gone now minus FA.
I'm a little suspicious of Officer Snake for a few reasons. For one, this quote struck me as very odd

It was a weird thing to comment on when the vote Feenie made was at Officer Snake - just the explanation of it and nothing else was odd to me.

I also think that the initial vote Feenie made on Officer Snake on Day 1 could be a way of maybe "distancing" themselves as potential mafia partners but I admit that's a stretch.

Even after being confused and figuring out the Godfather role thing they didn't vote Feenie. It seemed like a ruse to spur doubt onto the claim that Feenie was Godfather.
Why would I draw attention and vote for Jinjo if I was also scum? I do find it strange that you forgot to mention my push on Jinjo.

Why would I draw attention and vote for Jinjo if I was also scum? I do find it strange that you forgot to mention my push on Jinjo.

I misread, I thought Jinjo was indep instead of mafia. That is a valid point though, I'm going to have to rethink this

Some thoughts on everyone color coded for your convenience even if i don't use some of the colors ( town leaning town neutral mafia lean mafia )

AussieEevee: Your actions in the previous day phase were extremely scummy, but if you were mafia I don't know why you would apologize to me for your actions this past night phase.

Officer Snake: OK this is a far cry from my previous posts, but now that I've looked back at Officer Snake's vote on Jinjo & Jinjo's reply to Officer Snake's vote, it makes Officer Snake look a lot better to me (hence the half-town and half-leaning town. meaning Officer Snake is the most town-leaning for me at this moment)

FinalArcadia: FA has put in some good thought provoking posts and the vote on Feenie didn't seem "bus-y" to me

swarla: Because of my vote and all

GreedyPablo_1955: ?

MegaPod: Not sure what to think. noworry's response to me in Day 1 seemed overly defensive imo & MegaPod's vote+post on Feenie had valid points, but it could also be construed as providing doubt to Feenie actually being Godfather

Each night, you may choose to hide behind another player, and if you are targeted to be killed, your target will die instead. However, you will die if you target a member of the Galran Empire.
This part is confusing. Does he die just by targeting a member of the Galran empire or if he is killed after targeting such member?

And in that case he dies along with the member of Galran he targeted?

If that's the case it can be assumed somebody (most likely Mafia) killed Nightwing and Jinjo died along with Nightwing as they had been targeted.

Also somebody else (Vig or SK) killed TheCapsFan.

If a Vig is in the game and have shot either TheCapsFan or Nightwing, please claim as it would help to solve this confusion and get a clear idea about the setup.

If a Vig is in the game and have shot either TheCapsFan or Nightwing, please claim as it would help to solve this confusion and get a clear idea about the setup.

I agree. It would also help narrow down the list of possible scum

Don’t boo me

I admit that my role seems like a convenient claim, but I made it because it’s a useless role now and I had no reason not to have it out in the open for Town.

Good points. I know this is a wagony game for me, but I’ll just
since I doubt I’ll find a better case on someone right now.

Also, AE apologizing doesn’t really clear him. @AussieEevee, what were you trying to do when you Vanillarized Space? I’m just not sure it was an accident, although it’s a possibility.

Okay, the vanilla thing between AussieEevee and Space is really weird and vanillizer really could swing either way as it has on this site, though yeah, I don't know why Eevee would draw attention to that totally unprompted. Maybe some reverse psychology, but for now, I'll take it at face value.

VOTE: swarla

With Eevee's vanilla thing going on and the fact that I seem to have totally misinterpreted one important part of my case again MP (answered below this), swarla is a decent case. I can see where Space is coming from about how some of the godfather stuff could have been trying to subtly help Feenie out, and I had totally forgotten about that semi-defense on Feenie's MP vote back in D2. It makes a lot of Swarla's D2 actions relate to Feenie and lightly defending her.
I haven’t read in detail yet, but @FinalArcadia, I said I Town read Snake, not Jinjo.
Oops sorry about that, I was reading it as you were saying Jinjo's post was a good effort as sort of a refutation to Officer Snake's post where he found Jinjo suspicious. That's my bad there.
This part is confusing. Does he die just by targeting a member of the Galran empire or if he is killed after targeting such member?
It sounds to me like just targeting mafia would be enough to kill him like that would trigger before there'd even be a chance to actually hide since MafiaScum says this:
A Weak Hider is the original form of the Hider. This modified role is the most common version of this role. A Weak role will die upon targetting a scum player.
Though I don't know if that really helps clear up what caused three deaths.

Kinda torn between Eevee and MP for being likelier scum. I'd also say Swarla, but I feel like Swarla's confusion about the godfather role during D2 seems genuine enough that I doubt a godfather's scumbuddy would've had several posts about that, even though the lack of a vote at all is a bit odd.

Even after someone explaining to me how the role cop works I still wasn't completely convinced that Feenie was mafia because I was kind of convinced by Feenie's claim to be a wielder because the role could have fit a character from the show, even though hindsight shows how gullible I was. So 1. I was still pretty confused and conflicted and 2. if I'm being honest I was embarrassed by the fact I posted so much about something that was wrong that I wasn't in a clear headspace to vote for anyone at that time.
And Space, at the time, yes I was trying to spur doubt that Feenie wasn't mafia but that was only because I didn't understand how a role cope works.

And btw my role is a form of vig, I am not mafia. I am TFPTSLB. Last night I targeted Jinjo where there was a 25% chance of roleblocking if they were mafia and 75% chance of killing them if they were mafia. The percentages were flipped if Jinjo was town. So I was the one that killed Jinjo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom