• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Voltron Mafia ~ Endgame (Crashing Back to Earth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote: Feenie

Space said you're the godfather.

UNVOTE: AussieEevee
VOTE: Feenie

Especially given the copcheck on Space turning up town, this looks like it's going to work out nicely. And if Feenie is scum, that's a pretty decent look for TheCapsFan being likely town I'd say given his vote.

Alright, I can see a few possibilities here:

1) Space is Town Rolecop and honestly got a Godfather result on Feenie.
2) Space is very bold lying scum.
3) Space is a Jester. Would there even be a Jester in this game?

Let’s see how this goes.
Also, I don’t know that I agree with Snake’s case on Jinjo because I haven’t given the thread my full focus yet, but it at least looks like a good effort to scumhunt so I’m reading him somewhat Townie for now.

Why can't you elaborate right now? What would give you this indication? Anyway, I'm a wielder. During the day I can submit a weapon and during the night I get granted a role based on the weapon I submitted during the night. However, it works like this - I can do it every other day, if that makes sense in how I'm wording it.

Actually I don't have anything to elaborate with - I rolechecked you and you came up as Godfather. I meant I'd discuss other things going on in the thread but there's not much to comment on right now so I'm just going to wait on it. Anyway I can say with 100% certainty that you're Godfather

Yes. Space came in, voted megapod and left in the waning hours of D1. That vote caused mega to be lynched, and they made no comment in the vote post as to why.

I did it because I wanted a lynch and there's no other reason than that

Sorry i've been so inactive guys. Just finished reading everything that's happened so far. Looks like the votes are pretty much set now. I'll start thinking of a case for tomorrow and actually contriubute something.

VOTE: Space.
FinalArcadia said:
Especially given the copcheck on Space turning up town, this looks like it's going to work out nicely. And if Feenie is scum, that's a pretty decent look for TheCapsFan being likely town I'd say given his vote.
Space is the actual godfather since that's the only explanation for this. It makes sense with the cop check.

Space said:
Actually I don't have anything to elaborate with - I rolechecked you and you came up as Godfather. I meant I'd discuss other things going on in the thread but there's not much to comment on right now so I'm just going to wait on it. Anyway I can say with 100% certainty that you're Godfather
You should have come up with Wielder - which I can't prove today, unfortunately, due to my forgetting to use it last phase (D1)... but I can prove it this upcoming night or day depending on the role I get from the weapon. Honestly, I'm kind of confused by my own ability but once I use it I figure I'll get a better understanding.

Okay Im probably mistaken but I thought that Godfather's came up us as innocent when role checked? How would space know Feenie was godfather if godfather's always come up as innocent in a cop check?

If Space himself was godfather then it would make sense for him to come up as town for Pika. What I don't undersand is if that was true why Space would take such a risk in accusing Feenie if he himself was godfather which makes me think he still may be innocent. I'm probably wrong which is why I don't want to vote for anyone right now.

@swarla RVS stands for "Random Voting Stage," aka the beginning of D1 where people either vote randomly or joke vote.

I'm going to leave my vote where it is right now, on Feenie, but I find it fishy that everyone just suddenly jumped to trust Space when a) town rolecop is rare and b) town's already shown to have an investigative cop. Regardless it's the best lead we have. The worst vote on the wagon is the Nightwing vote, and I'm tempted to say that MegaPod is also sus because of the sub-out, but that's kind of unfair. AussieEevee also rubs me the wrong way in this game.

Mainly because I’m voting the only credible lead town has.

I find it amusing how Space brought up the godfather “result” immediately after FA mentioned it

I'll be honest I do like this way of thinking but I still wouldn't ever vote the clean cop check. I think at this point it's wait-and-see.

The worst vote on the wagon is the Nightwing vote

I've looked back on my first comment and i've realised that it does sound like i'm just jumping on the bandwagon, but i wasn't just blindly following. I thought it was a logical choice to vote for the person who was cop checked as mafia.

Okay Ive just found out how the godfather thing works, ignore my confused ramblings.

I'll be honest I do like this way of thinking but I still wouldn't ever vote the clean cop check. I think at this point it's wait-and-see.
As I said a couple of games ago, I don't rely purely on roles. Especially since miller and godfather mess with the cop check.

Space isn't making much sense to me. They voted for Megapod without any reasoning why, and then FA asks if I thought Space was the godfather (It's possible), and immediately space claims that he role copped Feenie, and that Feenie was the godfather.

Town rolecop is unlikely, as it's traditionally a mafia aligned role. While we have seen mafia aligned roles as town before (I was one once), it does give me pause when it comes to Space's role claim.

I don't see any valid points against lynching Feenie, considering they could be the Godfather.

If they turn out to be Town, we could go for a Lynch against Space as they lied and misled Town.

Night 2 - Black Battle
Night 2 - Black Battle

Official Votals
Feenie (7) - TheCapsFan, Space, Jinjo, FinalArcadia, MegaPod, Officer Snake, Nightwing101
Space (2) - AussieEevee, Feenie

Feenie was lynched. They were...

Dear Feenie. You are Emperor Zarkon.

You are the major antagonist of Team Voltron. You are an original Paladin of Voltron, piloting the Black Lion and leading the team. You worked well with your team, and were a great leader. You also married an Altean alchemist, Empress Honerva. You both became obsessed with Quintessence, and its power to create immortality. After Honerva became sick, you tricked the other Paladins by going into the Quintessence field to save her. However, you were both corrupted by an overdose of Quintessence. You then destroyed Altean and killed the other Paladins, beginning to rule the universe as the Emperor of the Galran Empire. You have been searching for the Lions, and fight Voltron once the new Paladins are chosen. You were originally in possession of the Black Bayard. However, you lose it in battle, which also puts you into a comatose state. You eventually wake up, where you regain control of the Empire from Lotor, your son. He eventually kills you in battle after you trick Voltron in a trade attempt.

You are a former Paladin of Voltron and a master of the Black Bayard, changing its form several times in battle for the situation. Because of your prowess with the weapon, you are the Galran Empire’s Godfather Master of Bayard. Firstly, any theoretical results from an alignment investigation on you will say you are aligned with Team Voltron. Secondly, you have the ability to type in a weapon of your choice every day phase, and will be granted a role for that night based on the weapon you submit. You can do this by replying to this PM with Wield: [WEAPON]. (such as Wield: Sword or Wield: Rifle)

You are aligned with the Galran Empire, and win you outnumber Team Voltron or nothing can stop this from happening.

Feenie was lynched. They were aligned with the Galran Empire and were their Godfather Master of Bayard.

It is now Night 2. The phase will end in 24 hours on the 14th of August at 10:00pm, AEST.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom