• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Voltron Mafia ~ Endgame (Crashing Back to Earth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask why
I want to hear Caps answer, but if I was going to go off of his reasoning for finding it suspicious
Space said:
There's nothing to go off of at this point in time & basically I just feel better adding a vote to someone who already has a vote on them rn
I think it's the fact that you said you 'just wanted to add a vote onto someone' rather than saying 'I'm adding a vote onto someone for the sake of generating pressure onto said someone'. Although, I get the feeling that was the purpose of your vote? If not, then correct me and I'll have to reevaluate my line of thinking.

UNVOTE: Officer Snake.
VOTE: MegaPod.

The time for keeping a joke vote is over. @MegaPod I'd like to hear your answer from FA - and I'd like to know why it was a problem for you if noworry had two votes.

Vote: Noworry

G'Day.

This is the only post you made and then you disappear.

Confirming! Let's get things rolling.

VOTE: noworry

I see you immediately add a second vote.

Vote: FinalArcadia
for dropping a second vote on the nono

Looks like you're defending noworry. I'm curious to know why.

Hey now. Let's not attack Nono. I didn't invite her to this game so she could die off joke votes. :U

You're also defending noworry and I'm curious to know why.

Okay, this doesn't seem to be getting me anything like I was hoping it would. We really need more than like less than half the game talking here.

UNVOTE: noworry
VOTE: @Pika_pika42

Hello, it seems like you're generally more active than this. I realize there's not a ton going on right now, but any thoughts?

I'm assuming this is a serious vote and not a joke, but to be sure, is that right?

Looks like Pika pika is inactive and I wouldn't worry about him since he could easily get subbed out or modkilled.

Hey, not much just drifting outer space and all that. It has been a while, hope everything been ok for you earthlings

What were you thinking would happen?

I'm just gonna... idk

Vote: @noworry

I don't wanna just add another (1) vote, seems like that would be pretty pointless

Looks like Space is guessing who the Mafia is and I think he's Town.

I was looking for activity, yeah. I'm not a fan of the long chain of joke votes that tend to happen on D1 so I figured I'd throw my vote on with one that was already placed and hope for something useful to get said to avoid that entirely (either by noworry or someone reacting to it). But if noworry hasn't responded back yet, I kinda have my doubts she will at this point, at least this phase.

I agree with this post. I also don't like joke votes and that gets us nowhere.

UNVOTE: Officer Snake.
VOTE: MegaPod.

The time for keeping a joke vote is over. @MegaPod I'd like to hear your answer from FA - and I'd like to know why it was a problem for you if noworry had two votes.

You joke vote and then you change to a serious vote. I'm leaning Town on you for now.

This is the only post you made and then you disappear.
Been busy, and there wasn't really anything to say.

Looks like you're defending noworry. I'm curious to know why.
Many of us don't like bandwagons that form for no reason. My post was a joke vote, FA was a bandwagon.

Unvote: Noworry

There's not much to comment upon.

The initial votes on noworry don't bother me as they were mostly in the nature of joke votes.

MegaPod's vote on FA for a 2nd vote on noworry looks jumpy but it could mostly be to generate discussion as it was mostly a dead phase.

Not sure about Space who comes with a vote on noworry which doesn't look like a joke vote. Their reason being they wanted to vote someone who already had a vote on them. This could go both ways: Town who doesn't want a No Lynch on D1 or Mafia who's just going for an easy mis-Lynch.
Looks like someone to keep an eye on.

Jinjo's post looks good to me with their thoughts put across in a genuine manner.

I don't really find anyone to be vote-worthy for now.

I think it's the fact that you said you 'just wanted to add a vote onto someone' rather than saying 'I'm adding a vote onto someone for the sake of generating pressure onto said someone'. Although, I get the feeling that was the purpose of your vote? If not, then correct me and I'll have to reevaluate my line of thinking.

Putting pressure wasn't my intention, basically I'd rather lynch than no lynch. On that note are you prepared to lynch MegaPod or is your vote a pressure one? Because adding a 2nd vote at this stage can be risky if that's not what your intention is

Because you're adding a second vote onto an inexperienced player midway through D1 in a relatively inactive game thus far. makes me think you're trying to get a cheap lynch off on an unsuspecting townie.

It had nothing to do with noworry being inexperienced or it being an inactive game. At the time I just chose noworry by random (essentially) out of the others who had votes on them.

Unvote: noworry

Vote: @MegaPod

Night 1 - Lost a Chunk
Night 1 - Lost a Chunk

Official Votals
MegaPod (2) - Feenie, Space
FinalArcadia (1) - MegaPod
Space (1) - TheCapsFan
Pika_pika42 (1) - FinalArcadia

FT will be added soon.

MegaPod was lynched. They were...

Dear MegaPod. You are Hunk.

You are the pilot of the Yellow Lion, the Guardian Spirit of Land. You are big physically and emotionally, often showing your heart on your sleeve or letting them get the better of you. You are very protective of your friends, and act as a defensive role for the team. You love food, and often complain of danger and uncertainty. However, you are also logical and focused in times that it is needed. Your gentle nature and kindness often conflicts with your need to fight, but you have become strong-headed and angry in the past. You are also quite intelligent, and are terrific with technology (particularly engineered machinery), and have a terrific memory. You try to train yourself to become as helpful as your fellow Paladins, but are essential in supporting the team. This is seen with your effortlessly wielding of your shoulder Energy Cannon. You can be seen as the heart of Voltron.

You are very protective and friendly, and have high physical endurance. Because of your will to save your friends, you are Team Voltron’s 1 x Bulletproof Earth Bodyguard. Firstly, you may survive one attempt on your life if a player attempts to kill you during the night. Secondly, you may choose to target a player and protect them from a nightkill. However, if they are targeted to be killed, you will be killed instead. Additionally, you also have a 10% chance of motivating your target, allowing them to use their role twice that night. You can do this by replying to this PM with Save: [PLAYER].

Your Bayard is an Energy Cannon. If you unlock the Bayard, you will gain an ability related to this weapon. [Hidden: talk about eating or talk about helping someone to unlock your Bayard. Unlocking your Bayard will grant you a 2 x Jailkeeper ability]

You are aligned with Team Voltron, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

MegaPod was lynched. They were aligned with Team Voltron and were their 1 x Bulletproof Earth Bodyguard.

I apologise for the late update. Something unexpected came up. The phase will end in 21.5 hours at 10:00pm AEST.

Okay, I forgot FinalArcadia had unvoted MegaPod before and Feenie was the only vote on MegaPod at the time. Not that that would have changed my vote but either way the outcome is unfortunate, sorry to MegaPod

TheCapsFan said:
Because you're adding a second vote onto an inexperienced player midway through D1 in a relatively inactive game thus far. makes me think you're trying to get a cheap lynch off on an unsuspecting townie.
If you thought Space was suspicious, why didn't you vote her?

AussieEevee said:
Many of us don't like bandwagons that form for no reason. My post was a joke vote, FA was a bandwagon.
Why are you clarifying this when it wasn't directed toward you?

Space said:
Putting pressure wasn't my intention, basically I'd rather lynch than no lynch. On that note are you prepared to lynch MegaPod or is your vote a pressure one? Because adding a 2nd vote at this stage can be risky if that's not what your intention is
Had I known that putting pressure wasn't the intention, then I probably would have changed my vote from MegaPod to you. But unfortunately I wasn't online to change my vote. Also, a bit late now, but my vote was meant to be a pressure vote because I had wanted to hear MegaPod answer my question.

Had I known that putting pressure wasn't the intention, then I probably would have changed my vote from MegaPod to you. But unfortunately I wasn't online to change my vote. Also, a bit late now, but my vote was meant to be a pressure vote because I had wanted to hear MegaPod answer my question.

Well I overlooked the fact that you were the only one who was voting MegaPod at the time. With that in mind I can believe you were only pressure voting him. I don't get why would you turn your vote on me though

Well I overlooked the fact that you were the only one who was voting MegaPod at the time. With that in mind I can believe you were only pressure voting him. I don't get why would you turn your vote on me though
I would have seen no issue with your vote had it been a vote for pressure. But it was a vote for the sake of voting and at the time it was apparent it could've been a vote for a lynch. Now, I'm all for D1 lynches myself - but on a D1 like this, where there's been no activity basically, it's barely going to do any good.

I would have seen no issue with your vote had it been a vote for pressure. But it was a vote for the sake of voting and at the time it was apparent it could've been a vote for a lynch. Now, I'm all for D1 lynches myself - but on a D1 like this, where there's been no activity basically, it's barely going to do any good.

My vote was made with the full intention of lynching. I don't get why the lack of activity would make a difference in doing any good? TheCapsFans initial vote was already on me (and I know at the time you didn't realize it) but would you still have changed your vote to me, knowing it would result in a lynch?

@TheCapsFan I somehow totally missed your vote on Space. Whoops. Disregard that.
My vote was made with the full intention of lynching. I don't get why the lack of activity would make a difference in doing any good? TheCapsFans initial vote was already on me (and I know at the time you didn't realize it) but would you still have changed your vote to me, knowing it would result in a lynch?
But I don't see what you were trying to gain from it. If it wasn't for pressure - to get noworry to come in and talk and see how they'd react (to get a better feel for alignment) - then it just seems like it would lead to a dead-end given noworry wouldn't end up as scum... which there's really no way to discern at this point. Also, this is getting sort of complicated because I'm getting mixed-signals. I don't know if you'd be so reckless as scum, but it was definitely an impulsive vote that I find troubling. I'm inclined to say yes.

But I don't see what you were trying to gain from it. If it wasn't for pressure - to get noworry to come in and talk and see how they'd react (to get a better feel for alignment) - then it just seems like it would lead to a dead-end given noworry wouldn't end up as scum... which there's really no way to discern at this point. Also, this is getting sort of complicated because I'm getting mixed-signals. I don't know if you'd be so reckless as scum, but it was definitely an impulsive vote that I find troubling. I'm inclined to say yes.

Basically my thinking was there could be positive 2 end results. 1) the person I voted for (presumably the deciding vote & at that time noworry and later MegaPod) would turn out mafia and/or 2) the lynch could prompt discussion. Any way I look at it, I don't see a dead-end.

Sorry for being so inactive guys. There's nothing much to comment on but I do understand what Space was trying to do by voting for MegaPod, even if it wasn't to put pressure on him. Because so many people are inactive that was the only thing Space could really do to get discussion going if only momentarily, its just unfortunate that MegaPod ended up being town.
Right now both Feenie and Space seem townie to me because they seem genuine in their posts.

Day 2 - Halted Growth
Day 2 - Halted Growth

Sorry for being slack with the FT. I was busy watching the new season xD

Pika_pika42 was killed. They were...

Dear Pika_pika42. You are Pidge.

You are the pilot of the Green Lion, the Guardian Spirit of Forest. You trained at the Galaxy Garrison with Hunk and Pidge, being the brains of the team. You are extremely inquisitive and intelligent, retaining your role as the computer whiz when you join Voltron. You initially disguise yourself as a boy to complete your secret mission to find your father and brother, who were lost on a mission with Shiro. You eventually reveal you are a girl to the rest of the team, with all but Lance already knowing. It is also revealed that your real name is Katie Holt. During the first season, you form a bond with Rover, a Galran robot that you reprogrammed. The robot is eventually destroyed in stopping a Galran threat. After pursuing your family for a long time, you finally find your brother, and later, father. It is then that you also show an emotional side, indicative of your young age. You are essential to the team, fixing the technology when it malfunctions. You have also enhanced your lion’s abilities, combining your love of nature and technology. As a result of these enhancements, your lion can temporarily cloak itself, and it has a shield on its back.

You blend nature and technology. Because of your affinity for these things, you are Team Voltron’s Nature Cop. Each night, you can investigate a player and determine what their alignment is. You can do this by replying to this PM with Research: [PLAYER]. Additionally, you will also become a Tree Stump upon death, being allowed to post but not allowed to vote. If you are nightkilled, you will still receive a result on that night.

Your Bayard is an Angular Katar with a grappling hook and a shocking cable. If you unlock the Bayard, you will gain an ability related to this weapon. [Hidden: talk about looking for something or talk about family/allies to unlock your Bayard. You will gain a 1 x Zapper (1 x Spy + 1 x Hacker) ability if you do.]

You are aligned with Team Voltron, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Pika_pika42 was killed. They were aligned with Team Voltron and were their Nature Cop.

The phase will end in 48 hours at 10:00pm on the 13th of August, AEST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom