• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Vote to Befriend a Pokemon- who did you pick/who will you vote for.

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Refer To Profile
On the Pokemon Global Link in the US, the Pokemon Popularity poll is now up. This is the same one as in Japan last fall. Where you can vote for a Pokemon that will be available in the Dream World.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/vote/#/about

Who did you vote for or who are you voting for? I voted Ditto.

Last edited:
I have also joined the Imposter Ditto Campaign! Missingno Master convinced me to do so with the reasoning that with that ability, Ditto's versatility in battle is unmatched.

My first vote went to Celebi, as I have never had access to that Pokemon ever since the Gold and Silver days. However, I then noticed the outcry by MM to vote Ditto, and with the knowledge that you can vote again using an incognito tab on Google Chrome, I decided to go for Ditto as well.

Last edited:
I was going to vote for Multiscale Lugia, but I had forgotten about Imposter Ditto, so now I've voted for it too. I've always liked the concept behind Ditto's battle ability, but it just wasn't good enough to be worth using. From what I've heard, Imposter Ditto is incredible.

I voted for Arceus. Regardless of what Pokemon YOU want I feel voting for an event Pokemon is the right thing to do. So I voted for Arceus. I don't care how awesome Ditto's or Snivy's DW ability is not all kids know about events or R4s and not all older fans have the right store in a covenant location. My brother missed the Arceus event. I was able to meet someone with a R4 at a video game convention but my brother wasn't there so he missed out. It's the right thing. Is there a flaw in my thinking?

If you want an Arceus, even for somebody else, then I or any of the other good folks on here could get one cloned for you.

I voted Ditto, but I do admit that Lugia was tempting. Everyone: Vote Ditto! If we don't concentrate our efforts, then it will all be in vain!

I will be ticked off if something pointless wins. Like a legendary with no DW ability cougharceuscough

Cheap as it sounds, I picked Deoxys.

It's one of only three legends that have completely averted my grasp (Darkrai and Arceus are the other two)

I voted Palkia because of five reasons.
1.It reminds me of freshman year of high school.
2.It appeared in the same year my great grandma died *cries*
3.It reminds me of my first crush.
4.It's a water dragon of space.
5.Telepathy.

DAMN IT! Totally forgot Imposter ditto! I voted for Skill Link aipom...

Hmmm, I'm just going to wait until I see what the top rankings are, then i"ll decide from there..

Imposter Ditto is a pretty cool guy. eh steals stat boosts and doesn't afraid of anything.

Could some one enlighten me why imp. Ditto is so good?
I would choose cont. snivy, but I'll listen to some on talk about it. I've read bout it on bulba, but I still don't see why ditto is so good with it.

Could some one enlighten me why imp. Ditto is so good?
I would choose cont. snivy, but I'll listen to some on talk about it. I've read bout it on bulba, but I still don't see why ditto is so good with it.
You can't choose Snivy you an only choose pokemon 1-493. Also Imposter Ditto is an amazing revenge killer with scarf. Switch it in on something that has boosted it's stats and you will destroy things.

Went for Ho-Oh. It's awesome, that's why, and it's one of the better legends (albeit with team support).

Kk I'm in
Sounds good, shame I couldn't breed abilities with it though. Someone should get the news out to serebii forums. If anyone can.

Kk I'm in
Sounds good, shame I couldn't breed abilities with it though. Someone should get the news out to serebii forums. If anyone can.

The poll has already been reported on Serebii.net so users on that forum can say which Pokémon they have voted for on the thread about that update. I haven't voted yet but I think I will vote for Ditto, Mew, Deoxys or Arceus.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom