• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War of the Elements v4 - Endgame - 5/5/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
upload_2017-4-27_23-27-28.png

After the victory of Pineco, Rapidash and Mismagius in the previous round, an all-new battle royale between 18 single-Type Pokemon, each proudly representing their Type, has begun!

Mechanics:

Each person is given a role that includes 4 attacks and one special ability.
Every phase, you will send in 3 attacks. These can be all the same move, three different moves or any combination thereof. Once every three phases, you will also get one extra attack, using 4 during the phase instead of 3. This will occur during phases 3, 6, 9, etc.

When submitting your attacks, please make sure they all are written like this:

“Use Earthquake on Soulmaster”

When the phase is over I will send results of each of your attacks back to you. In the form of “Earthquake was Not Very/Super/Normally Effective against Soulmaster” (Or “Did Not Affect Soulmaster”)

This Type Chart is the one that will be used for reference:

upload_2017-4-27_23-24-33.png

Each phase you will also send me a list of guesses as to who is what type. When submitting your guesses, please use this format:

Bug:
Dark:
Dragon:
Electric:
Fairy:
Fighting:
Fire:
Flying:
Ghost:
Grass:
Ground:
Ice:
Normal:
Poison:
Psychic:
Rock:
Steel:
Water:

The first person to guess all types correctly will win the game.

Other Rules:

1: Each Phase will last for 48 hours. Start time has yet to be determined. Once the phase is over, I will send the results to you as soon as possible.
2: Outside communication is allowed. Just remember to have the MoD, Maniacal Engineer and either me or Soulmaster included on any conversations, via either Discord or in a Conversation on BulbaGarden.
3: If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).

Players:

1. @Zexy
2. @FinalArcadia
3. @MegaPod12
4. @Rainbow Cloud
5. @HumanDawn
6. @CheffOfGames
7. @Midorikawa
8. @Elementar
9. @Kazekage
10. @AussieEevee
11. @Pikochu
12. @DarthWolf13
13. @Calvin ッ
14. @Feenie
15. @Lone_Garurumon
16. @Skullcrow
17. @TheCapsFan
18. @jdthebud

People who have reserved spots in this game are already on the list.

Subs:

Informed Observers:
@Yours Truly
@SoaringLooker

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-27_23-23-18.png
    upload_2017-4-27_23-23-18.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Much as I would like to join, I have a feeling that I wouldn't do very well... So I'd like to be an informed observer, if you don't mind, Max.

Phase 0 - Start
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom