• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Re: What TV show are you currently watching?

Idris Elba's How Clubbing Changed the World

It's all a bit simple to capture as much of the Tv audience, but it is quite entertaining.

Pingu. It's a kids' show, but it's funny. It's about penguins. They actually show Pingu's urine!

Lotta love for the penguin!

Currently watching: Mock the Week (A comedy panel show that takes a look at the news and events of the current week. A lot like 8 Out of Ten Cats)

Currently watching: Mock the Week (A comedy panel show that takes a look at the news and events of the current week. A lot like 8 Out of Ten Cats)

I used to watch that, but nowadays I can't watch that kind of comedy.

I'm watching BBC News

I used to watch that, but nowadays I can't watch that kind of comedy.

Oh why? Too cruel? Frankie Boyle can be really hurtful sometimes.

Currently watching Peep Show, waiting for the IT Crowd to come on afterwards.

Oh why? Too cruel? Frankie Boyle can be really hurtful sometimes.

I used to really love him, but I can't stand him now, even his old material. The problem with that brand of comedy is that the jokes don't really last, they go on stage tell their joke, get an applause and move on to the next joke. There is no substance there, it's just telling a joke.

Ever since I watched a load of Stewart Lee last summer I barely laugh at any other comedian, everything is rubbish in comparison, Stewart takes comedy to a completely new and artistic level.

I was watching Spaced, but I'm in bed now.

Pingu. It's a kids' show, but it's funny. It's about penguins. They actually show Pingu's urine!

And in one episode, Pingu dreams that he's being attacked by a freaky-looking giant walrus.
My little nephew loves that show, he even insisted on buying the Pingu plushies xD

Currently, I am watching Grey's Anatomy. Completed its first season and the first four episodes of the 2nd season. It's freaking awesome.

I am SOO hooked on this show. Grabbed it just last week when I was randomly switching the channels and had my eye on its preview on Star World.
I never thought that any other show will be able to take over House's spot but I think I might fall for this one.

Last edited:

I finally got round to watching Gravity Falls. I'm three episodes in and could not love it more. :)

The show in my signature. It's very off-the-wall.

Torchwood
Pillars of the Earth
Lark Rise to Candleford

The Fairly OddParents~

Torchwood

(Because... John Barroman looks hot in a WWII greatcoat.)

The last thing I watched on TV was Doctor Who. I don't watch TV really, but I make the exception today.

Friends. Though not too sure why. xD

Watching Arrested Development again in preparation for its return to television in 2013.

Star Trek- The Next Generation

Back
Top Bottom