• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What level of Hell would you end up in? (And why?)

Which level did you get?

• Purgatory

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • Level 1 - Limbo

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • Level 2

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Level 3

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • Level 4

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Level 5

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Level 6 - City of Dis

Votes: 24 24.0%
  • Level 7

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • Level 8 - The Malebolge

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • Level 9 - Cocytus

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
See you kids in the City of Dis, level six. Why? Lust.

I took the first version

Level one, Limbo. Very High for being a "non-believer/pagan". I think that had something to do with the psychic questions.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Third Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

And Greed was the mortal sin that will do me in (scored very high). No surprise there. I also scored high in envy lol.

My fate is Purgatory, I'm happy with that! The other highs and lows were:

Purgatory Repenting Believers High
Level 1 - Moderate
Level 2 - Very Low
Level 3 - Low
Level 4 - Low
Level 5 - High
Level 6 - Very Low
Level 7 Low
Level 8- High
Level 9 - Low

Pride is my deadly sin, with wrath behind it, well I am a kind of a person who takes a bit to much pride in what I do, and I can be a bit wrathful when provoked.

Sloth is my deadly sin(I completely disagree. I say it should be Anger)

And I got te seventh circle of Hell.

Limbo. It honestly sounds pretty cool at level One. I'll get to hang out with Homer and Caesar and Virgil etc.

Thank god. I'm going to limbo. Actually, from the description, it sounds kind of boring. That's not good. But at least I don't get tormented and abused. I get done in by Sloth. If you read my introduction thread, you'll know that I'm not at all surprised by that.

Greed: Medium
Gluttony: Low
Wrath: Medium
Sloth: High
Envy: Medium
Lust: Medium
Pride: Medium

Well at least I'm not a glutton. And I'm not fat. Good good.

I'm purgatory :D (no, I'm not kidding)

Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Moderate
Level 2 Lustful Moderate
Level 3 Gluttonous Moderate
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very Low
Level 7 Violent Low
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Very Low

And my biggest sin is sloth. Logically.

Greed: Medium
Gluttony: Low
Wrath: Very Low
Sloth: High
Envy: Very Low
Lust: Medium
Pride: Low

It won't load for me, but I'm probably guessing Cocytus, because I can be pretty evil when pissed off. Hitler, if you're down there STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU RACIST BASTARD!

My worst sins are in the following order: Wrath, Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Pride, and Envy.

I got level one, mainly because I don't believe in God. Interesting.

I got Level 6 (big surprise, I'm an agnostic and don't attempt to hide it). I also scored high for Levels 1 and 3.

I don't think this person has their Dante completely right, though (the quiz is based on his Divine Comedy, more specifically Inferno and Purgatorio). They mix up blasphemy and heresy for one; the unrepentant atheism/agnosticism and frequent use of the Lord's name in vain they associate with Level 6 would be considered blasphemy, not heresy. Heresy involved people who were still Christians, but their particular interpretation differed in some significant way from the established church doctrine. (For example, Mormons would traditionally be seen as heretics, and still are by a lot of Christian denominations, because they believe The Book of Mormon is as much the work of God as The Bible is.) Also, blasphemy was seen as "violent against God" so that would put one in Level 7. The sort of non-believers who end up in limbo are people who were born before Jesus's death and/or could otherwise never have known Christ in their lifetimes, such as babies who died before they could be baptized.

Additionally, Level 5 includes not only the "wrathful and gloomy" but also the "slothful," yet the quiz had no questions about laziness. (I have a feeling that if they did, Level 5 is probably where they'd send me, lol.) And while it puts suicidal tendencies in with the "gloomy" denizens of Level 5, suicide was seen as violence against one's body and against God's will (in terms of taking away what should be God's decision about when one dies), so they would also end up in Level 7.

It's still a fun quiz, though. :D

Last edited:
Level 6 for me. I don't really know why I scored high on violence though, as I'm not really a violent person. Full of wrath, I don't know. Gloomy, yes, perhaps.

Level six for me. And sins-
Greed, medium
Gluttony, medium
Wrath, low
Sloth, high
Envy, low
Lust, very low
Pride, medium.

Last edited:
lol Do I really have to say something?
I'm really mean. And not of a great temperament. Yeah, Lvl 3, I guess.

Level 5 and wrath, mainly for how how irrational people are.

Back
Top Bottom