• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What ridiculously common thing can't you do.

I have issues when it comes to walking without falling all over my self.

On that note, I can't hold a pencil "correctly" either. As you can probably guess, my writing looks like shit. And when I hold it the right way, it looks even worse.

Push-ups. Maybe I can do a few but not like 15 or 20 or even 10. And I can't do that thing (I think it's a type of "stretching") where you're standing and then you bend over and touch your ankles or toes without bending your knees. I don't even come close. Stuff like that was one of the reasons I quit karate... I hated all the calesthenics and stretching... especially when it was stuff that I couldn't do. Also I have never experienced "ripping a muscle" or anything from not stretching... maybe it only happens to old people.

I never learned how to ride a bike or rollerskate (the latter of which was a much bigger deal when I was in elementary school in the late '90s than it is now).

I also never got my driver's license. I took some classes but never got even a permit.
And I was almost there, too! Really dumb of me. :spin:
Totally making that a priority this summer before I go off to grad school.

I can't tie my laces, swim, draw a straight line, or roll my "r"s....

Protip with the r-rolling thing: You can make it sound like you're rolling your r's by saying "td" (like, hard "t" sound and then hard "d" sound) really fast. Learned this from my choir teacher a couple of years ago. Enough of it eventually caused me to figure out how to actually roll my r's, so there you go!

Also I can't draw a straight line either. And while I can swim and tie my shoes, I learned those several years after everyone else did, lol.

I can't whistle, do cartwheels or handstands...I used to be able to do handstands but then I kinda lost it...

I can't swim, nor tell time very well (I mean, at the moment it's '19:14', and It takes me a bit to work out what time it is. Plus when people say "It's quarter past [insert time here]" I usually get confused for a bit) but I'm getting better at that. and I can't hold a pen/pencil correctly.

I usually get confused with my lefts and rights. I don't know them right off the bat. I have to do this trick where I look at both of my hands, and stretch the index finger and thumb out, and whatever one makes an L is the left side.

I also can't whistle, I've been told how to, but it always just comes out as air. I also get confused for a sec when people say it's a quarter past or half past or whatever when they talk about time.

I usually get confused with my lefts and rights. I don't know them right off the bat. I have to do this trick where I look at both of my hands, and stretch the index finger and thumb out, and whatever one makes an L is the left side.

I am relieved to hear someone else say this. I thought it was just me. -_-

I can't whistle or snap my fingers, I fail at both.
But I make up for it cause I have an awesome eye tricks and tongue :D

I can touch tip of nose with my tongue and roll my eyes black naturally at will.

Neither can I, I tried whistling but it's just air. And clicking/snapping fingers together, I mean I can sort of hear a click but it's not an actual click, it's just the sound of my fingers touching each other, but no actual click sound.

I get confused too when people say quarter past. For god sake what is wrong with just saying 9:40 or 10:45, what is the purpose of knowing what quarter past means either besides annoying us.

I get confused with Left and Right too, I am learning to drive so that's not a good thing, lucky I use the indicator arrows to tell me where left and right is.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom