• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What skin do you use?

So, which is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I just use classic, sometimes Haruka's Joy

Bananagarden. Gotta show my love for the dancing bananas.

I use the skin here of Erika's Garden. It's that default skin that displays itself whenever I come onto the forums each time except for last week. I couldn't use the Bulbagarden Classic Skin because the screen is too blue and it's hard to see some things and the dark color gives me too much of a headache, which is why I use the one that shows light green color. Those Halloweens skins that used to be on here with the orange pumpkins carved in made the forum skin really all black and difficult to see making it hard for me to get around. I'll someones use the Bananagarden skin when I feel like it. I was on a forum like that before. So maybe I'll try Bananagarden in the Spring since it says it's from April 2007 so I'll be using that skin like in March or April, or March, April, May, and June altogether and without using all these dark skins we got here, I could see and read things more clearly. I prefer to use the skin of my choice.

I was using Misty's Cerulean Blues and then I saw Erika's Garden (I used that for a really long time) again on my iPhone when it became the default and I fell in love with it all over again.

So Misty's for about three months prior to today, and then from now until whenever, the "default."

Halloween, since the AVGN review of Halloween was the first I ever watched. Go figure.

I change it based on what's going on, like Halloween, I'll use Bulba Halloween 2005. Christmas, it's Christmas 2005. But at any other time of the year, I'll just choose a skin base on how I feel the day I pick it, and use that for a while. Currently, it's Misty's Cerulean Blues (I like the color blue).

No idea. xD Just kidding. I use Bulbagarden classic most of the time, but I like changing the skin based on holidays. xD

I just use Bulbagarden Classic.

That was the default during my first few weeks here, so that's just what I've stuck to.

Diamond and Pearl. I've used it pretty much ever since Platinum came out (since ever since then I've had a total DPPt obsession XD)

I dunno. I like the colors on it since it doesn't really look bright on my screen.. I'd use Erika's Garden more but the visited links and the unvisited links being two really, really different colors bugs the crap out of me XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom