• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

GameCube:
Gauntlet Dark Legacy
Pokemon Colosseum
Soul Caliber 2

GameBoy/DS:
Pokemon Pearl
Metroid Prime

There might be more that I don't remember atm. I tend to start games, get distracted, and finish them months later.

As of late I've been playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma for the PS3. It's a really great game. Though I really need to beat it.

After that I think I'm going to back to play Forza Motorsport 2 for the 360.

When that's out of the way, I expect to be playing Corruption for the Wii.

Currently I'm trying to catch up with the rest of you in Pokémon Diamond - already I have thought out how my team should be, but am still way behind with just two badges >>; .

Metroid Marathon...because I just realized how great these games are!

1st I played Metroid Prime 1

Now I am wrapping up Metroid Prime 2...in time for....

Metroid Prime 3 Corruption!

Not to mention I will be playing Super Metroid on the side when its out on Virtual Console. Eventually, I will get Zero mission and Fusion as well...

(This is sad)...

Well I played through Zelda, Mario and Pokemon millions of times, its time for something new :p

Xbox-Phantom Dust (again)
PS2-Shin Megami Tensei:persona 3
GC-PSO Episode III
DS-Guilty Gear Dust Strikers
N64-Perfect Dark

Pokémon Diamond is the only game I own. I should probably get more for my DS, but anyway, that's what I'm playing...

Final Fantasy V Advance
Final Fantasy X-2 (It is NOT Final Fantasy XII)
Pokemon Yellow
Zelda Oracle of Ages
Sonic The Hedgehog Genesis (It is a GBA port of the Genesis version of the first Sonic The Hedgehog game)
Final Fantasy II PSP
Final Fantasy III DS

Ben

Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja
Keitai Denjuu Telefang: Power Version
Live-A-Live
Lufia: The Ruins of Lore
Lunar Knights
Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team
Megaman Battle Network 6: Cybeast Falzar
Phantasy Star IV
Phantasy Star Universe
Pokemon: Emerald Version
Ryuusei no Rockman: Pegasus
Sailor Moon RPG
Super Robot Taisen 3
Super Robot Taisen MX Portable
Super Robot Taisen W
Transformers: Autobots
Transformers: Decepticons
Trauma Center: Under the Knife

So basically, my main issue is that I keep getting new games, without actually finishing my old ones.

I just beat MP3

I just beat it, and I loved it. Sure, like all the prime games, the middle got a bit tedious, but I loved most of it. At least the puzzles make you think.

Now for spoilers>

I loved the hunters. I was sad to see them die, Ghor and Rundas were really cool. Samus looked so sad at the end, reflecting on what the hunters did for her. I wanted to hug her (yeah Im disturbed) I love that empty look she gives at the end of most metroid games. I also liked the fact that it wasnt concealed so much this time, we know shes a girl since 1986, theres no need to hide it.

The controls were great. After a while, the wiimote and grapple really opened my eyes to Wii control. Maybe Ill replay TP with the pointer on this time. Anyway, alot of fun. The stacking system was great, and hyper mode just kicked ***. (I was kinda hoping the hyper missle took up 3-5 missles, theres no point in the missle expansions)*

Ridley kicked *** as always, and Dark samus was cool (though I was pissed at her for taking my precious hunters. The whole plot didnt wrap up fully, but its a game not a movie afterall. I guess theres a cliffhanger always in the metroid series. Alot of the cutscenes were really deep though. I was totally shocked that the trooper was Gandrayda for example.

Thats about it. It may not be super metroid, but its one of the closest Ive seen to that level of greatness.

Last edited by a moderator:
killer7
Resident Evil 4 (Ps2)
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Fire Red
Red Dead Revolver
Manhunt (Can't Wait for Manhunt 2, for the Wii, so I can piss off Jack Thompson...)
Grand Theft Auto II, Vice City, San Andreas
Bully
Metal Gear Solid, MGS2, MGS3
Mega Man X and Anniversary Collections
Devil May Cry 1, 2, and 3
Super Paper Mario
Wii Sports
Wii Play
Call of Duty 3

I'm replaying Twilight Princess, with the occasional game of Bleach DS 2nd and Soundvoyager. Obviously I have a lot of Pokémon Diamond online, too.

GameCube: Tales of Symphonia

Um...am I the only one here not playing a Pokemon game right now? I picked up my copy of Pearl the other day and saw that the last time I played it before then was in July.

I'm playing Star Ocean 2 (PSX) and Star Ocean 3 (PS2). And that's all.

I played Pokemon Pearl one night last month when the power went out... But all I did was change my teams' names to SO names. Heh.

Back
Top Bottom