• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
Went through the Item World today... actually two times, because I messed up on the first run.

Tales of Symphonia
Went through Ymir Forest today. It was actually pretty easy... except at the end, where I forgot to do a couple things.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Last edited:
Disgaea
Didn't make a whole lot of progress today. Just went through a dungeon floor multiple times, spent more time in the Item World. It's still kind of confusing to me...

Tales of Symphonia
Ugh, sliding puzzles are lame. Thankfully I'm done with them for the rest of the game.

Super Mario Galaxy 2. Hopefully I will get the 242 stars this time.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I should probably play the Dreamcast again.

I have Mario Kart Wii in right now. Apparently I don't suck as badly as I thought I did, especially since I haven't played in months. n_n

Midnight Club 3 DE, Resident Evil: Code Veronica X and Devil May Cry 3SE. Current PS2 used game market is a fucking gold mine, and having just a PC for current gen games has done wonders for me. My god what amazing games these are.

Tales of Symphonia.
Started another New Game+ today.
Had a little over 5k GRADE, but spent only about half of it.

Still in the beginning, dont know how much progress I'll make this playthrough. (Really I'm just playing this while I wait for Animal Crossing to arrive.)

Back
Top Bottom