• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What will you use as your next avatar?

I'm thinking of another wrestler I like for next month. I'm thinking of someone like Finn Balor, or Tetsuya Naito. Finn is my all time favourite wrestler, but has been my avatar before. Naito however is my favourite wrestler in NJPW, a Japanese promotion.

I'll probably theme either Blaziken or Virizion next, so it will be of one of them.

Probably Kylo Ren again, or Rey. But I can totally relate to his bad temper. (Me and Adam are homies, btw. Yeah, bonded... by the stars! I'm talking month of birth here, lmao, and some idiosyncrasies which he summarizes perfectly)

Hmm, maybe a dancing Ludicolo or a shiny Onix. I won't change this one soon, though, so I still have some time to think about it.

I already know, its going to be related to a football wolf
will use it on the 14th

Probably another avatar of the same character I've got now from Fafner, but as he looked in the first show instead.

haven't really decided yet, maybe will go with Leafy after the world cup ends

I'm contemplating Tressa from Octopath Traveler sometime after the game is out.

Back
Top Bottom