• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Whats your favorite movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love chick flicks but that's okay because I'm a 16 year old girl, what do you expect? ;)

Mean Girls, it's totally hilarious and a classic film all women must see.

One of my favourite movies, it's the best quotable movie too.

Batman the dark knight!!!!!!
totally love that movie :D
batman was like...my childhood hero :O so you can imagine my feelings after i watched this movie

I take back those other movies. The Hot Chick takes the cake.

Mainly for the following quote:
Rob Schneider:"You think you're so cool because you can pee with your penis!"
Posted via Mobile Device

hey guys..
i have watched new part of Harry Potter.. it is mind-blowing.. i just love it...
i think it is best part of series.. well combination of action suspense and nic story line.. now it is my favorite movie.....amazon affiliate program

Last edited:
I have plenty, but the first movie that comes to mind is, "Jumanji".

Thanks.

It was Spirited Away for the longest time, now I'd have to say it's Romy and Michele's High School Reunion.

One flew over the cuckoo's nest.
An orange clockwork
The Shining
2010 a space odissey
Lolita
Psicosis

I'm fan of Stanley Kubrick, for me, maybe the best director ever

A tie between the Blues Bothers and Pink Floyd The Wall.

Pokemon 4Ever; Celebi Voice of the Forest.

Yes, I know this is favorite ever, not just Pokemon. And I still say that xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom