• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Where would you fit in the Pokemon World?

I would like to be a computer programmer with Pokemon like
Porygon/2/Z
Electivire
Metagross
Ditto
etc.

Last edited:
I'd be a ranger and have a mewtwo two help me cortrol the wild pokemon and trainers in my safari zone

Let's see...I would like to be a Pokemon researcher, and travel to all kinds of places and lands with my Gardevoir and Blaziken as just two of my favorite pokemon.

That, or a Pokemon historian.

Some sort of researcher that looks for ancient pokemon and legends and myths... I'd not only research legendary pokemon, but also stories concerning normal pokemon.

Alternativelly, just a normal student... who still reads about leyends and still goes to whenever to see these legends. I'd have a house in Ecruteak after all.

Who knows, maybe one day I'd find a legendary or something... I mean, that's how legenedaries (and in some cases pseudo-legendaries) are found in the games anyways.

LOL!
"I'll trade you a Tiger card for three Cats."
"You mean Cat, don't you?"
"No, in Animals, the plural ends with an s, just like in tables or trainers."

Or maybe
"I just caught three Bears today! I wish they were real."
"Honey, you know Animals don't exist! I mean, imagine all the chaos that would be in the world if they did!"
"Aww, Mom! That's not true! There would be... (names off lots of safety measures and proofs)... to keep that from happening!"

Sounds familiar, eh?
Don't forget: "I hate the English names, Nezumi, Inu, Kuma, and Neko are much better!"

Abgemacht. How would a plain ol' trainer make money, anyway? I mean, in the games you get money from winning battles, but realistically, you'd lose as often as you win. We can't all be the greatest trainer of all time. So making a living just from training Pokémon would be really hard, especially if you're trudging from one town to the next all the time and having to resupply as you go.

I think Pokemon Trainers may be a lot like Professional Golfers. (lol, but more fun to watch) They make most of their money from winning tourneys, but most trainers have to have second jobs or already be rich. (lol)

what i would do in the Pokemon World

i'd find Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May and Dawn, get them back together and journey around with them as I try to win every contest ribbon and gym badge from every region, including the wallace cup and hearthome collection. for my team I'd try to have a Pikachu, Blazekin, Gyarados, Typhlosion, Venusaur and Charizard. and win i finished that, i'd challenge the differant league championships, starting with Hoenn.

For myself I'd have to say that I would fit into the pokemon world as a pokemon ninja. Equipped with my own skills, intellect, and weaponry, as well as my fighting, poison, psychic and ghost pokemon I would prove an unstopable force.

Stealing valuable artifacts or pokemon, assassinating choice targets, or even serving as a bodyguard. Its all availiable... for the right price.

And in regards to canon, its inspired by the Fuschia City Gym, but I don't restrict myself to poisons, rather choosing to embrace all pokemon valuable to my purpose. In fact... why not say I used to be a gym trainer apprentice there, but chose to strike out as a missing-nin lmao. Sure hope Koga and that brat daughter of his don't catch me.

Hmm...I think I'd be an Archeologist. I'd study the Ruins of the Alph, the Solaceon Ruins, and crawl out messy situations with the Regis hot on my heels, trying to blast me to smithereens because I touched something I wasn't supposed to. My Sandslash would always be dragging me out of the way of something...

If not that, I'd be a lodge owner up near Snowpoint city with a Ursaring and Teddiursa. It'd be fun to run a snug little lodge where the skiers to rest and swap odd stories. :D

I'd be part of an evil organisation like team rocket and try to take over the world! Mwahahahahaha!

Prepare for Trouble
and make it double!

I'd be one of the 4th wall-breaking GameFreak employees that appear in the games.

I would probably be a trainer/coordinator as a kid/teen. But then become a Contest or Battle Commentator like Vivvian or the guys that does all of Ash's Tournaments. I would also be a breeder in my spare time, not so much an occupation as a hobby.

Pokemon ranger is the life for me. I would have a Tangrowth for tying up poachers, a chansey to do the chansey dance with and Rapidash to ride around on.

I'm not talking about being a trainer or gym leader. Because everyone would say that.
How many of the people posting read this part of the original post? This was part of the question and a number of people skipped it. Why?

Way to drive Ling Ling's point home, dude.

To be fair, though, a lot of the non-trainer ones people bother to come up with are pretty cool. The ninja would be awesome, if it weren't so Gary-Stu-ey.

I'd be a famous marine biologist that would study water pokemon in their natural habitat, as well as mysteries of the deep sea, trying to find ancient Pokemon like Relicanth. Along side me would be my trusty pokemon, Mantine and Dragonair. I would live in Sunyshore city. I would also have a Porygon 2 to help me with my research and documents.

I'd own a Regional Pokémon Storage System. And since it pretty much runs itself, and automatically generates income through big-name ads, [Millions of trainers looking at it daily.] I'd spend all my time on the back of my hovering Metagross, sightseeing and contemplating life, the universe, and everything.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom