• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you think is the most beautifulest woman character in the Pokemon universe?

BlackKing

Reaction score
I believe Karen of the Elite Four is the most beautifulest woman in the pokemon universe because of her devilish good looks and fighting style. And her famous quote "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." 422418_488445897833594_109891446_n.jpg

Re: Who do you think is the most beautifulest woman character in the Pokemon universe

Is this only talking about Human women? Cause I still say Gardevoir or Moletta..

I'm not interested in Human Women...

Re: Who do you think is the most beautifulest woman character in the Pokemon universe

Is this only talking about Human women? Cause I still say Gardevoir or Moletta..

Just human women not pokemon that look like beatiful woman.

In my opinion, Iris :-D

Elesa. From B/W 1 only, I didn't like her makeover.

Misty she may not be the best looking but shes cute kind hearted and gentle like a poliwag, I like he fact she is the youngest of 4 super models that makes me like her more, There all boring comared to mistys personallity shes more beautifull and nice than any of them thats without trying half as hard. Id take misty over them any day, Misty is the best no other pokemon girls appeal to me !!!

Elesa.

Elesa. From B/W 1 only, I didn't like her makeover.

Elesa looks better 2 years later than her original look and that she's showing a lot of skin :D

elesa. both her in bw and bw2. she is just too pretty...

Off the top of my head, probably Dawn. She's not perfect or classically beautiful, but that's kind of endearing. And I like Flannery purely for her fashion sense and taste in Pokémon haha. I also quite like Gardenia as well.

For me, it has to be Erika. Her kimono and her subtle style define her as beautiful to me.

Half the Internet summed up in one sentence.

In all seriousness, I'm still gonna have to stick with Asuna (Flannery) on this one.

I won't deny Flannery is one hot tamale

For me, Cynthia and Shelly.

For me... Winona, Cynthia, Elesa (in both of her game outfits) and Shelly. All four in no particular order.

Last edited:

Pike Queen Lucy from the Battle Frontier and Winona Flying Type Gym Leader both from the beautiful land of Hoenn.

I'm honestly not sure. :p

I'd have to say either Mei (Rosa) or Bianca.

Elesa, Elesa and Elesa.... well in second thers Rosa and third is Hilda but Elesais number one in my thoughts

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom