• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who is your favorite Elite Four member?

Chronos

Stars, Rainbows and Stars
Reaction score
I would say that my favorite Elite Four member is probably Lorelei. I like her personality within the games and in the anime. She seems really chilled out and just goes with the flow.

I also kind of like Lucian, even though he gave me trouble a few times.

If his time a champion counts probably Blue ... He's riding on a wave of euphoria as you turn up, only to get his butt kicked for what is most likely the 8th time in the game.

HE then seems to not be able to hold his post after, relinquishing it to Lance ... or Red, I never really understood what happens with the League in GS/HGSS ... is Lance an Upgraded champion or Red to true Champion?

HE then seems to not be able to hold his post after, relinquishing it to Lance ... or Red, I never really understood what happens with the League in GS/HGSS ... is Lance an Upgraded champion or Red to true Champion?

I think that after Red became Champion, he went to Mt.Silver to train and,as he went missing for some time, the league gave Lance temporaly his position.

Hmm...probably Grimsley from the Unova Elite 4. I don't know what it is about him, but he strikes me as rather awesome.

Shauntal from the Unova Elite Four. Probably because we both love to write, so she reminds me of myself. But other than that, she's just pretty cool.

She reminds me of Velma :p

For me it's gotta be Agatha. Or Bertha. They both remind me of my Grandma.

Caitlin, because she had the courtesy to stop forcing Darach to battle and became a trainer herself.

Because of all those niconico Xatu videos I might say Will.
Otherwise, perhaps Lorelei. Or any of the Hoenn Elite 4.

Lance. Half of his team is illegal.
Considering he comes from a town you can get a Dratini with a similarly unusual move, in-universe it probably is supposed to be the same case.

Grimsley, definitely. He is mysterious. I think it's better the less we know about him, the more awesome he is.

No Koga love?! Heck, who doesn't like ninja's?

Bruno's pretty badass too, and I like Drake and Grimsley.

Lance is by far my favorite NPC in all the Pokemon games, and he was an awesome champion in G/S.

Koga was cool too, but his Pokemon don't really fit the ninja thing. Only Crobat is even remotely ninja-like, and Muk is probably the last Pokemon I think of when I think "ninja". I guess it's just a shame there's not very many fast poison Pokemon.

Flint is a funny dude also, especially with some of the backstory you get in Platinum, makes you wonder if ALL Pokemon trainers are like that. (Flint started training fire-types when he realized what his name went, makes you wonder if that's why Misty, Lt. Surge, or about 90% of all the other leaders/elite four members chose the Pokemon they did.

I like Flint but mainly because of the anime. He is my favourite out of the sinnoh elite 4 that showed up on the show. Cool look, cool personality and really cool infernape! But in game my favourite is Lance because he has a cool eppearance and he kicks ass against team rocket lol.

I've always really liked Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four for some reason. He's probably my favorite.

I've got a few at the top of my list. Lucian's got that BA Bookworm quality to him, Lorelei's an incredibly capable and has a "hot librarian" look to her, and Caitlin and Koga have interesting histories before their promotions to E4 status. I've always been a fan of Lorelei, though (by far the most difficult of the first E4 members in their lineups), so she can take my vote on this one. Her appearance in FRLG that expanded her backstory and filled her house with plushies only serves to back her up, as does her manga appearance where she takes down two high-ranked trainers at once and gives one of them an injury that persists for several years.

To set the record straight, the Champion usually doesn't count as an Elite Four member him/herself, despite being their direct superior.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom