• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Why Can't Caitlin Battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caitlin's so powerful that training Pokemon is beneath her; she trains humans instead.

Muscualar Dyrophsy> I speel fail but I think her limbs don't work properly. *aviods saying somthing about related parents*

Darach is just excusing her. She COULD battle if she wanted to.

She doesn't want to battle. As she's a spoiled bitch, she just want to watch how her slaves battle.

Are Caitlin and Darach related (siblings)?

don't you know nothing? In Japanese productions, all butlers serving a rich loli have absolutely no relation except for the butler being her personal dil... servant, personal servant.

don't you know nothing? In Japanese productions, all butlers serving a rich loli have absolutely no relation except for the butler being her personal dil... servant, personal servant.

^.^

Valetshippy goodness

Yeah, I always thought it was because it was unlady-like. But I like the fall guy explanation better. :p

As for some of the comments, it says Castle Valet Derach when entering the battle. Not incuding Caitlin. And that's what he is, a valet, not a butler (they're pretty similar though).

Remember the plight of Bill in the original games? Yeah. Caitlin's had an "accident." Pokémon aren't allowed to serve as trainers, otherwise some of the humanoid psychic types could be trainers.

It is revealed that she possesses some sort of psychic powers, and that in the past, she had an explosive temper that would erupt if she lost a battle causing her psychic powers to cause a lot of damage. This may be the reason why Darach fought in her place in Generation IV.

This is Bulbapedia's explanation. I'm not certain whether it's correct, but it's something.
Apparently she gained the desire to battle after watching Darach.

Well... she can clearly battle now. So I guess this thread has served its purpose. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom