• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Worst glitch you have ever seen.

I once got my Pokemon White caught in a loop, where it wanted me to send out 2 pokemon in a triple battle, but it wouldn't let me for some reason. My blue also glitched out in a random battle once, I forgot everything about that battle though.

And in the 3d overworld pokemon games, I have suffered slowdown with the bike. I once managed to cause lots of slowdown in my White once by rapidly pressing the Y button in the town with the 2 stadiums.

I wanted to catch/encounter Missingno in my Yellow version and when I did a message popped up and kept saying:

"USED ESCAPE ROPE"
"USED ESCAPE ROPE"
"USED ESCAPE ROPE"

All in an endless loop, there was another one that freaked me out though and feel was creepypasta worthy.

This is the only glitch I've ever gotten. I was using an AR on Pearl, and I was using the walk through walls cheat, and I completely skipped the part where you have to help Buck go through Mt. Stark.

Soon after that, I found a random shiny Graveler, and I caught it. Then I used the teach any pokemon any move cheat, and I taught my Electivire Explosion. After that, I flew to Hearthome City, and Buck was following me.

He kept following me, and I went through tall grass, and he was battling with me. It was like one of those wild double battles that you do in Eterna Forest with that girl, but this time it was with Buck. After the battle, my game froze. When I turned it on again, it said the save file has been corrupted.

I got Acid Rain once too. I was pretty much freaking out, wondering what sick sadistic Castform was laughing at me from behind a bush.

Wow, xDDDD! What REALLY annoyed me while going through my Ruby version was the Berry glitch. It doesnt stop me from beating the game, but who doesn't love growing berries?? -___- :mad:

i went inside the pkmn center in hearthome and came back out, i came out in the hall of origin

It's not the worst glitch I've had but I did the old MissngNo. glitch, and a level 174 Mewtwo appeared and it erased the save file Blue.(Not that it really mattered because it wasn't my file, but I wanted to look what progress this person had done).
Wow, xDDDD! What REALLY annoyed me while going through my Ruby version was the Berry glitch. It doesnt stop me from beating the game, but who doesn't love growing berries?? -___-

I don't like growing berries because I'm not the most patient person, it's boring too IMO.
I've never owned Ruby or Sapphire, only Emerald so it didn't effect me. However, it must of been really annoying with the berries going away.

(Btw I'm not trying to be rude)

I can't remember if it was yellow or blue, but I remember fooling around way too much with the "flying away from the gambler" trick that the cry "h Poke" makes, a looped Marowak sound that always terrified me. After a long battle my trainer was walking all over the screen. :U

it was on heart gold when i was using my newly hatched shiny stunky
when i was leveling it up i came across a wild rattata when i beat it. it said the wild rattata fainted i was waiting for the battle scene to go away when it said the wild rattata used focus energy but nothing was there so i made it faint again but it kept using focus energy after about 11 tries it finally ended but then it said would you like to nickname the ??? i turned the ds off straight away when i turned it on again it said my data was corrupted.:sweatlol:

Not exactly bad, but a wierd glitch:

I was sleeping over at a friend's house, and we were both playing Diamond on our DSs. The Riolu egg Riley gave me had jsut hatched, and I decided to put my newborn Riolu in the Daycare Center. My friend and I were both in Solaceon Town at the same time, so, on her screen, running around with the Buenarys and Pachirisus in the Daycare's playard, was a Riolu.

A RIOLU.

More specifically, MY Riolu.

It lasted until she walked into the Pokémon Center on her screen.

We were both like "WTF?" when we saw it. Especially since niether of us use hacking devices.

My groudon with negative ?35 hp, using the pomeg berry glitch trick in emerald. Everytime it got attacked it would lose its hp bar, then fill it back up with health.over and over, about 30 times in a loop, until I could attack agian. This glitch can be found on you tube if you search.:banana:

I would sooo buy pokemon red or slver to encounter the missingno and m glitch...also the others: h.4 poke and *female symbol*, she really messes up the game. Missingno loooks so cool as an areodactyl skeleton, too bad victini is #ooo. That was missigno! thanks alot gamefreak, I don't even think victini is cute. Its eyes are creepy..ok its just the eyes, otherwise its cute.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom