• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writer's Workshop Spring Awards 2012 Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And UA does it again. I'm not surprised. XD

Congrats to both you guys!

The winner of Best Story is...

Different Eyes by @unrepentantAuthor; !

Give them both a round of applause! Banners will be available for everyone shortly.

...this was among the most unexpected and the most welcome events of my life. After reading this I hyperventilated, made embarrassingly incoherent noises, and babbled inanely for several minutes. I'm wondering right now if I'm hallucinating, I'm high on adrenaline, and I'm experiencing a rare look over the precipice of joy-induced tears. I don't even have appropriate words, other than "thank you". Thank you so much. You do me too much honour.

BREAKING NEWS: FANFICTION AUTHOR DIES OF HAPPINESS

Beloved writer @unrepentantAuthor passed away last night after having a fit of seizures when he discovered that he had won the prestigious Best Story Award from Bulbagarden's Writer's Workshop Spring Awards. Before falling into a coma from which he would never awake, leading experts believe he may have experienced hyperventilation, inane babbling, hallucinations, crying, and made embarrassingly incoherent noises. His still convulsing body was discovered by friends who claim that he was prone to "flailing wildly" upon receiving compliments. Doctors attempted to revive uA, but to no avail, for he had already been done too much honor. He will be dearly missed.

But in all seriousness, huge congratulations to uA and Legacy. You both deserve it!

BREAKING NEWS: FANFICTION AUTHOR DIES OF HAPPINESS

Beloved writer @unrepentantAuthor passed away last night after having a fit of seizures when he discovered that he had won the prestigious Best Story Award from Bulbagarden's Writer's Workshop Spring Awards. Before falling into a coma from which he would never awake, leading experts believe he may have experienced hyperventilation, inane babbling, hallucinations, crying, and made embarrassingly incoherent noises. His still convulsing body was discovered by friends who claim that he was prone to "flailing wildly" upon receiving compliments. Doctors attempted to revive uA, but to no avail, for he had already been done too much honor. He will be dearly missed.

But in all seriousness, huge congratulations to uA and Legacy. You both deserve it!

You're a terrible person, AetherX, but I must admit, I laughed. Thanks~

We're all terrible people. It's kind of a prerequisite for being here :p

Congratulations to you both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom