• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Yoshi's Island: Baby Bowser's Revenge (Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicYoshi

I want eShop...
Reaction score
PLOT: The Yoshis had finally saved the babies from the wrath of Baby Bowser. All was well in Yoshi's Island now. With Baby Bowser defeated, what else could possibly go wrong? All of the Yoshis gathered in the middle of the island to celebrate. They threw a huge party, and everyone was happy. But little did they know that Baby Bowser was coming up with a plan to rise from the ashes...

CHARACTERS:

Here is a list of preset characters:

Yoshi Leader (Yoshis) (Taken)
Baby Bowser (Baby Bowser) (Taken)
Baby Mario (Yoshis) (Open)
Baby Luigi (Yoshis) (Taken)
Kamek (Baby Bowser) (Taken)

Here is a list of possible additions:

Baby Peach (Yoshis) (Open)
Baby Wario (Yoshis) (Open)
Baby DK (Yoshis) (Open)
Baby Daisy (Yoshis) (Open)
Birdo (Independent) (Open)
Poochy (Yoshis) (Taken)
Yoob (Independent) (Open)
Any bosses from the Yoshi's Island games or a custom boss

Character Registration Format for unmentioned characters:

Species (Yoshi or any enemy or creature from the Yoshi's Island and possibly Mario games)
Name
Nickname (Encouraged, but not required)
Color (for Yoshis and other creatures)
Alignment (Yoshis, Baby Bowser, or Independent)
Personality
Special Characteristics/Skills
Feel free to add anything else you want to say about your character.

NOTE: This RP is being co-hosted by Daddy Warbucks. If you have any questions that I can't answer, you can try asking him.

CURRENT SIGN-UP LIST:

Yoshis:
Yoshi Leader: EpicYoshi
Yoshi Jr. the Blue Yoshi: Daddy Warbucks
Baby Luigi: EpicYoshi
Poochy: FredFredBurger
Skip the Red Yoshi: Hide in Plain Sight
Akicha "Aki" the Purple Yoshi: Thundercracker
Buraku "Baraka" the Black Yoshi: Alex64

Baby Bowser:
Baby Bowser: ShadowJake
Kamek: The No More Hero
Gween Donkey the Green Yoshi: Daddy Warbucks
Aldora "Aloe" the Florescent Green Shy Guy: Thundercracker

I'm going to be the Yoshi Leader.

Last edited:
As EY said, If you have any questions, you can ask me, too.

So, here's my Sign-Up.

Species: Yoshi
Name: Yoshi Jr.
Color: Blue
Allignment: Yoshi
Personality: Kind, generous, and smart. He won't hesitate to give his all to protect his clan.
Skills: He can flutter jump just a little higher than most Yoshis.
Other: He is the son of the Yoshi Leader.

Last edited:
I'll be a Yoshi too.

Name: Skip
Color: Red
Alignment: Yoshi
Personality: Skip is the class clown. He likes playing pranks on everyone, and is alway making everyone laugh. He is also a nice guy who want to make everyone smile.
Skills: He's just your average Yoshi

YAY! It's up now! ^v^

Name: Akicha
Nickname: Aki
Color: Purple
Alignment: Yoshi
Personality: She's smart, though a bit smug about it. She is loyal, though, and compassionate. She's friendly, if you can get past her prickly attitude.
Special Characteristics/Skills: She knows a lot about the creatures on Yoshi's Island. She's also a bit faster than other Yoshis.

Name: Gween Donkey
Color: Green
Allignment: Baby Bowser
Personality: He is very loyal to Baby Bowser after he saved his life. He has a very small urge to explore the world.
Extra: Dons a spiked collar and can breathe fire

I guess I'll take Baby Luigi for now. If somebody else wants him, I'd be more than happy to give him to them.

Name: Buraku
Nickname: Baraka
Color: Black
Alignment: Yoshis
Personality: Buraku is the kind of person that will listen in to a conversation and voice his own opinions. As a result of this, he doesn't have many friends. He doesn't speak much, and tends to have bad luck.
Special Characteristics/Skills: Being a Black Yoshi, he has no problem eating chili peppers. His tongue reaches a bit longer than the other Yoshis.
Other: Are the Yoshis allowed to have different color shoes/saddles, and wear accessories, such as gloves?

@Alex64: That's fine. Give them whatever accessories and customizations you want. After all, it is your own Yoshi. :)

Last edited:
I might start this RP sometime next week if enough people sign up. Also, as Daddy Warbucks said, more people sided with Baby Bowser would be greatly appreciated. You should also remember that there are a lot of preset characters (with Baby Mario being the only one that's necessary), and people can be independent as well.

Last edited:
Can I be a Shy Guy,too?
You know, to fill up the Baby Bowser spots?

Yes and yes. Although for Thundercracker, you should make a character registration for it.

Last edited:
That's what I was gonna do.
Species: Shy Guy

Name:Alodra

Nickname:Aloe

Color: Florescent Green

Alignment: Baby Bowser

Personality: Aloe is a scaredy girl whom likes to sit back and watch, instead of getting hurt. It won't stop her from throwing things from afar, though. She mostly does whatever Baby Bowser wants so that she doesn't get punished. She is clever and cunning and enjoys others suffering.

Special Characteristics/Skills: She has a large assortment of throwable weapons like bombs and spikes. She also has a good, decently accurate arm and is quite the actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom