• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favorite eevelution ?

What is your favorite eeveelution ?

• Total voters
Espeon for sure. It's my favorite Pokemon overall, with Umbreon and Sylveon following close behind. Glaceon is the only one I haven't had much use for, probably because Vaporeon renders it redundant.

My favorite is Jolteon because it has only one weakness: Ground. Plus it is quite a fast pokemon with good speed stat.

I never really liked any eeveelution until Gen IV, then I loved Leafeon and Glaceon's designs, but Sylveon has to be my favourite: great type, great stats, very versatile movepool, and love the design :)

I've always loved the Eeveelutions, but I was never able to pick a favourite... but now I can finally pick one: Sylveon.
I didn't think much about Sylveon at first, but it somehow grew on me so much, and became my favourite.

Unpopular but I like Flareon the best. Not sure why... just needed a fire type one time and went for Flareon and was happy with it.

I'm really on the fence with like four of the choices. But between Umbreon, Slyveon, Leafeon, and Glaceon, I'd have to say Glaceon is my personal favourite.

Unpopular but I like Flareon the best. Not sure why... just needed a fire type one time and went for Flareon and was happy with it.

Flareon would be awesome if it just had a little more speed or physical bulk.

Leafeon, I've been in love with its design as soon as I first saw it. Espeon and Umbreon are close seconds.

I d actually like to add a bit more to my original comment on Sylveon. I just started a new run on Y and I decided which pokémon to raise etc etc (my usual routine), and so I decide to use Sylveon (because he is alpha af). And I have to admit that this feature of pokémon-amie (which I had never used before) in order to evolve Eevee into Sylveon is awesome, because once it s evolved there are all those little touches during battle: "Sylveon looks back at Jean roch in understanding", "Sylveon is awaiting orders", "Sylveon dodged a normally 100 accuracy move because SHE IS AWESOME". And the boosted experience too... oh I love the fact that all these little details are in the game as a reward for using Poké-amie :) Just makes Sylveon even more awesome !

Umbreon has solidly been my favourite Pokémon since generation two, as well as my favourite Eeveelution in general. I think it's design, whilst simple, really captures it's type. Darkness as in night time, as opposed to negativity or evilness. It also... has a really, really cute face, and I generally like black cats, which it kind-of resembles.

Sylveon. I like them all, but Sylveon just takes the cake with their coloring, cuteness, dex entry and typing.

Vaporeon, it just looks the coolest, especially how it's several marine creatures fused together. Umbreon and Glaceon are good too.

Tough choice between Leafeon and Glaceon - Leafeon was my first Pokémon card, while Glaceon was a valuable teammate in White. In the end I have to say Leafeon.

Espeon, it has the best design, its beautiful and is one of my favorites types. Flareon, Vaporeon and Jolteon are cool too.

Though I like Glaceon, Leafeon and Umbreon, they look like a Espeon copy with a few different details. I would like different eevelutions designs similar to the first generation ones, with scales, horns, fangs, wings, antennas, etc.. Not all features in the same pokemon, of course :lol:

Jolteon probably. It has the only one weakness and is pretty fast. Umbreon is pretty cool too since it is the only evolution of Eevee to be immune to another evolution of Eevee,

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom