• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

mewtwo, i migrated it at level 70 from leaf green into soul silver,
than i trained it there, than my charizard, wich was the only pokemon i used in my platinum game lol
i hope to get my mew to lvl 100 (its level 72, but it wasnt the event that happend today, it was back in emerald.)
and latias
deoxys
rayquaza
celebi
raikou
but im never gonna get them all to level 100 but i want to get my normal poekmon to lvl 100 to

Mah boi, Feraligatr! First Pokemon I ever had, in Gold. I believe that I also got a Marowak and Slowbro to lv.100 in that game....

My Tyranitar in Platinum... My first and so far only level 100... and it's been boxed for a decent 6 or more months now... i just use it for breeding...

First: Red Version - Charizard
Yellow Version - Nidoking
Gold Version - Ho-Oh
Crystal Version - Typhlosion
Ruby Version - Blaziken
Pearl Version - Palkia
Platinum Version - Charizard
HeartGold Version Typhlosion

My first level 100 Pokemon ever was a Clefable in RB, and I just loved Metronoming away, seeing what I'll get. Of course, when I tried it against my brother's friend's Jolteon, it got toasted. >_>

I honestly can't remember. I abused the missingno glitch in RB and I leveled up like 50 pokemon all the way to lvl 100. lol I was such a noob.

It was either Mewtwo or Feraligatr on Crystal. First and only time I ever got my team up to Lvl. 100 (because I abused the cloning glitch and made a shitload of rare candies
emotv.gif
)

Don't bother to do it now because I usually lose interest before my team hits the 70s (Although my team on HG is now Lvl 85.)

Fire the female Blaziken in emerald. Oh how I loved abusing the elite four + champion with only her. My very first hall of fame is just a blaziken haha

Not counting Missingno glitched 'mons in Blue version, my first legit 100 was a Furret in Silver. I just ran it through the Elite Four solo over and over. I had a few other 'mons in that game that came close, but I've never had another level 100 since.

TRU Arceus. Non-event Pokemon only, my Garchomp from HG. Sadly, that remains my only personally obtained level 100 Pokemon; I do have a Rayquaza and a Milotic that are both level 100, but I got them in a trade.

there were a gang of these threads werent there?

Well anywho My First Lvl 100 was Tiny My Dragonite in Diamond, i had several 100's before him but he was my first legit lvl 100. i have so meny now that it doesnt matter to me. Tiny my dragonite has a great deal of sentimental value to me i wouldent trade him for anything in the world. i raised him from LVL 1

wait what? My Dragonite named Tiny was my first level 100! :sweat:
This is awkward

My beloved Swampert, which hit LV. 100 after repeatedly grinding solo against the Elite Four. Wailord's on its way to join it.

My first level 100 pokemon that i can remember was my Sceptile from Ruby and Sapphire. I still have it today, and plan to trade it over with each generation

My first level 100 Pokemon was a Venusaur back in Pokemon Red. I trained it from a level 5 Bulbasaur and I felt like I had accomplished something so I was proud.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom