• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

My Lucario Annubis in White 2, and eventually the other team members were level 100 too. Omega Ruby is the only other game where I was able to get my team to level 100.

Last edited:
my Aegislash from Y and then lucario at the same time actually, victory road has nothing on me

I wanna say I had one from the first 2 gens, but I can't remember so I guess it wouldn't count anyway. I'm going to have to leave my answer at Tyrantrum from my X version.

The first Pokemon I raised to level 100 was also my first shiny encountered Pokemon. Since then never encountered another shiny in Gen 5.

Mienshao in White 2. Caught her as level 39 (female) Mienfoo in Black 2, transferred her to White 2. Nicknamed her after my grandma Maria. Today she is now in my Alpha Sapphire team. After her, both my Watchog & Floatzel in the same White 2 reach level 100 - before transferring them to my AS team.

I have been playing Pokemon since I was 5, but I have never gotten a lvl 100 Pokemon before just now. I mean, I've had Action Replay infinite Rare Candy lvl 100 Pokemon, but that doesn't count. But anyway, I just raised a Japanese Milotic to level 100, which is a really cool achievement.

I *think* the only level 100 Pokemon I've ever raised was Latios, from Ruby or Emerald. I believe he starts at level 40? I battled obsessively with him and took my time getting him from 90 to 100. Good times. Latios/Latias are underrated in my opinion - I'm glad they got a place in the spotlight in ORAS.

For me it was a Luxray in Platinum, never had the motivation before that.

Feraligatr in Silver for my first playthrough. It wasn't even a solo starter run, but played so much of that I lost count of all my hours, though I think I also leveled up some of my other mons to 100 or at least very close.

I don't remember, I had quite a few level 100s on my old Blue save file.

It was likely my Mewtwo, but non-legendary it was my Blastoise, named something along the lines of Shellshocker after the one from the 1st Movie.

Good times.

My first level 100 was my Milotic, Valentina, in my Platinum game on Route 228 trying to catch some Hippowdon's. It was late at night, and I had been grinding immensely for some odd reason (I was 12 and I was new to Pokemon, I just went with whatever my heart desired xD) and before I knew it, she was level 100. I remember feeling very happy and excited. ♥ Behind her joined my Crobat and Infernape. Now just to get Darkrai, Giratina and Glaceon leveled up. :)

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom