• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Took me several hours today just to breed a Bulbasaur with the right attributes. I forgot to take a break from breeding for some reason, so my breeding session felt long and boring. Oh, well. At least I got it.

Okay, whose idea was the balloon-popping game on the Global Link?! I blew all 2000 of my PokeMiles and got nothing I wanted... I don't want to go back to the Battle Maison for this stuff!

Went out to capture a pokemon today. Found said pokemon, weakened and paralized it, went to throw a ball... Why do i have no balls?

17 years. I have been playing the pokemon series for 17 years and i make such a basic mistake.
At least it wasn't shiny.

I spot a Vivillon on the GTS holding a Custap Berry and all that's wanted is a Scatterbug! So I try to make the trade..... aaaaand it's gone. Slag me...! (Finally got one but it cost me an Yveltal that time around.)

So I was on the GTS as usual, scouring for stuff I need. I spot a-wait for it- Shiny Golurk. And all for the reasonable price of a Entei. Nothing too much to get so I ch- Wait. It's one of the Event Shiny ones I need, since the trade is 21-30. Welp, there goes another Shiny.

Just realized I haven't been on for some time :eek:

So I was on the GTS as usual, scouring for stuff I need. I spot a-wait for it- Shiny Golurk. And all for the reasonable price of a Entei. Nothing too much to get so I ch- Wait. It's one of the Event Shiny ones I need, since the trade is 21-30. Welp, there goes another Shiny.

Just realized I haven't been on for some time :eek:
Don't ask me how, but I've actually been able to trade for level 30 Entei, Suicune and Raikou. However in order to get them, I've had to hork up something rare of my own--usually a shiny Legend I got in a trade. The only way I've done it is by offering up a shiny Rayquaza, Mewtwo or the like.

Current FUUUUUUU~!! moment:
Responding to this. There was a shiny Golurk that I missed?! AUGH! :banghead: :bawl:

Went on Free Doubles and was matched up against someone using Mega Diancie, Arceus, Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon. Once my first pokemon died without being able to do anything, I forfeited immediately to save myself from frustration.

Fighting Deoxys in Alpha Sapphire, getting a critical hit and knocking it out
I wanted to throw my DS at a wall.

Whenever I am using my first Y team in Omega Ruby, and someone has a secret base that requires Waterfall, Dive, or both to reach

Also, being unable to get to the Mirage Mountain with Rufflet on it (I want a Rufflet, but, I want the Poison Jab TM more)

In Pokémon Shuffle, Minccino breaks free despite an 82% chance of catching it. Twice.

The second time, the ball only shook once!

In Pokémon Shuffle, Minccino breaks free despite an 82% chance of catching it. Twice.

The second time, the ball only shook once!

Came to post the same, with the same Pokémon, but 94%.

Now I'm starting to suspect it's a bug around Minccino. :lol:

Two days ago, I caught a shiny female Lampent in a Ghost Friend Safari. So I take her to the judge to see how she might stack up. I'm told she's relatively superior and perfect in HP and Defense. Awesome, right?

....then I'm told she has a ZERO in SPECIAL ATTACK. FUUUUUUUU~~!!!!

Somehow, whenever I'm in the Battle Maison, I feel like my Serperior's Leaf Storm misses fairly often, even though the move has 90% accuracy. So, why does it miss so often? Do I really have bad luck with that move? Having such an accurate attack miss my targets sometimes is just aggravating, especially if that attack means the difference between victory and failure. Yeah, it only misses 10% of the time, but why does that 10% have to arise at the most impractical times? I know all of my rambling isn't going to change anything, but I just needed to ramble about something that got on my nerves.

After almost a month of hatching snivy I finally get a shiny one. It doesn't have contrary and has a brave nature. DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT!

Last edited:
While I was filling up my Pokedex, both Nidoran♀ and Nidoqueen rather play with other Pokemon and not be with the Ditto I wanted to them to breed with.

After almost a month of hatching snivy I finally get a shiny one. It doesn't have contrary and has a brave nature. DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT!
Here's how you make lemonade: Coil (which would be bad with Contrary), Leaf blade, Iron tail, Aqua tail. You can sub Giga drain for Leaf blade if you have a mixed attacker (if Sp. At. IVs are good and you don't want to waste them).

While I was filling up my Pokedex, both Nidoran♀ and Nidoqueen rather play with other Pokemon and not be with the Ditto I wanted to them to breed with.
Nidoqueen & Nidorina can't breed. Don't know why Nidoran won't.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom