• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your least favorite animal?

I hate Lady bugs and stink bugs. They ninja their way into my house this time of year.

I also hate wolves. They surplus kill anything that they can kill. either it be elk or sheep. They also caused the annoying creature of the internet - the wolfaboo - to be born.

Mosquitoes, wasps, millipede/centipede (whichever one of them that could be harmful - can't remember which one xD), worms, parasites in general.

I guess the platypus would be pretty high up on my list, too. What the hell.

My ex girlfriend's dog. I hated that thing.

Cartoon ponies are a close second.

I cannot stand flamingos. They're so annoying, though it is fun to sorta chase them around. The sound they make is such a strain on the ears, and they smell absolutely horrible. Props to them for being filter feeding birds though.

I hate centipedes too. So many legs... @_@
I also dislike mosquitoes.

Maggots! ew!!!!~ I don't get creeped easily but this will make me run....

[video]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V2Ac6RYSvo8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]

Cockroaches. Oh my god, they appear when I least expect it, and I hate the crunching noise they make when you squash them...

@any response stating "humans"

Despite popular opinion, an answer like this does not make you sound more intelligent.

Cockroaches. Oh my god, they appear when I least expect it, and I hate the crunching noise they make when you squash them...

@any response stating "humans"

Despite popular opinion, an answer like this does not make you sound more intelligent.

Let me rephrase that- it's what humans have done that I hate. :|

Least Favorite Animal.....mosquitoes. Hate. Hate. Hate. An creature that I am confident simply exists to annoy.

Back
Top Bottom