• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Yu-Gi-Oh : Sky High (Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda. There's a magic island in the sky and a red echidna thing on it with a jewel so we need to steal his cards so we can kill him by beating him at Yu Gi Oh and sell his diamond to Pegasus.

Whaaaaat? Enchidna? Is that a type of dog? How does a dog duel? And (assuming this takes place after 5D's and has Synchro Monsters) isn't Pegasus dead?
And I guess I should get this in my sig...

Oh! Dude! You should add the pack with the Earthbound Immortals in them! Those are cool!

Yes, I will.
But I will add them later as the RP progress.
Basic packs come first :-D

SWEET. WAIT...what the frick frack are booster packs doing here before the start's up?
Do any of them have Machines?

YEEES. And (not to be redundant), but what the frick frack are booster packs doing here before the start's up?

Yayz, I'll edit in the sign-up ;)

Name: Tye Taylors
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Tye is generally a very kind and even chivalrous person, he often values other individuals over himself. So he often has no problem making friends and can often be seen as quite the "nice guy" by girls. Tye has a deep belief in the "honor system" and as a result only gives respect to those who deserve it. Despite all this he has somewhat of a temper and has no problem showing jerks their place.
Appearance:
42351.jpg

Tye wears a "signature" gray/black baseball hat, a brown track jacket, and khaki cargo jeans. All with his average skater-style shoes. As for his bodily structure Tye is lean and slightly muscular, he stands at 6'6 and is about average weight for someone his size.
Other: Tye's only motive is to be happy, live the life where it takes him...something about slapping and my momma :p
Deck Name(just for fun~): Ingni Mortis
Unused Cards:

Last edited:
Name:Sharda Dragon

Sexuality:Straight

Personality: I am very cheery, and will often not punish people for breaking small school rules, and of course, being tardy. I am always very happy to call students up to my office, and that is mostly because I don't actually get the chance to leave the premisies very often, and then I can talk to their parents as a person. I often want to get of school ground, but that never happens because then the mansion would be up for grabs to the students, even though they can't leave school premises themselves without a probable reason. When ever you see me wear the red dress though, that is an occasion of either a student finaly gets punished, it is a holiday of a sort, or it is just the anniversary of my parents death

Appearance: I am about 5'6", I always wear a very elegant dress, and with it I normally have my hair bound toward the end, and have it just straight. My hair is a very beautiful shade of brown, and goes down to about my waist. The dress is more commonly a sky blue or sea green, but sometimes I wear a fiery red dress for special occasions. My eyes are a shade of light blue.

History: I grew up in a very large mansion, and was a rich kid. I got everything that I wanted, but one thing, the attention of my parents. My parents had 3 nursemaids to take care of me when I was young, but none ever cared for me like a daughter. Eventually, I finally got my parents attention, but it was well to late.

When I was about 7 years old, a homicidal maniac broke into my home, and killed both of my parents, the only reason I was not killed is that my parents had kept the man out of my small room. My parents were both discovered dead in the morning, because the housemaid let in a group of my parents clients. After that, I got complete control of the mansion, but the profit didn't come with it until I was 18.

Afterwards, Sharda got put with another family, and the thing they would do most is slap me three times and send me to my mama, which was kinda Ironic, since my "mama" was actually dead. After Sharda turned 15, she decided she was going to go to the Sky High Yugioh Acadeny, and learn all the strengths and weaknesses of her deck.

Other: slap me three times and send me to my mama for the second time.

Deck Name:Absolute Prevention

Unused Card:

Give me a few minutes, and I will send the deck.

@Roserade299909: Looks good, I suppose. As co-GM, I guess I can say you're approved. Don't forget to PM Sorrow Blue your deck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom