• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia - Endgame - 11/14/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynching a claim beloved role would be foolish this early. It'll hurt town more than help.

And I don't like that Elie avoidied the two lynch targets. I don't think he gave much thoughts on either either. I may be remembering that wrong though.

Nah, I didn't give much on them because:

jd is playing neutral enough to not look scummy enough for a vote one way or another.

AE's been pointing fingers in a productive way

you (wolfowl) claimed BigVig and I'm doing what I can to keep you from dying tonight so that you can do what you need to do come at me scum i double-dog dare you

I'm still content sitting on Daiya, with reservations about Rollins that I just need to arse myself into actually reading more closely to get confident or not in a vote

It's going to be Day 2 tomorrow, which isn't the best time to lynch an inactive. It's only because we got a no lynch that this is necessary. We need to make sure tomorrow has plenty of scumhunting.

You never did answer if other power roles are in danger... or if it's just the scum team?

What if I answered your question like:

Sure eevee, I'm the driver and I can influence a whole slew of PRs, be it town or scum

or

I'm just the Doc so all I can do is protect you, WolfOwl

or

I'm a hilarious combination of a Bodyguard/Bomb/Driver, so yea nobody target WolfOwl

Can you see why I might not want to answer even a single part of that question with a single part of my role? What if I'm bluffing and just want to get scum to doubt stuff?

Anything I say could divulge info that scum doesn't need to know and town doesn't really need to know either :)

While I do find that hilarious... and way over powered... All I was asking is if town power roles should fear checking you...

I'm still abstaining from answering that question. Target me and WolfOwl at your own risk.

If a cop wants to check me tonight, that's their business. I'd prefer they look elsewhere personally (at least for tonight), but that's just my thoughts on the matter.

Actions locked. Update should be up in a few minutes.

Day 2 start

Zexy stepped forward, pulled off a gun and pointed it at himself: "SHOOT: Zexy"
Another Zexy said "HIT" and the first Zexy committed suicide, just like that.

Dear jdthebud, you are representing In-Thread Attacks Mafia.
This was a 13 player game where everyone had the same role; they could shoot someone else each day with a 15% chance of success. After several lucky (and not-so-lucky) shots, the game ended in a town win.

The selected role is just one of the town members; there was no separate flavor for each player.

As a result, you are the 15% Dayvig. Every day you can type SHOOT: <player> in the thread; there is a 15% chance you will kill them.

You are allied with the town and win when all forces opposing you are eliminated while at least one town member is alive.
jdthebud was killed. He was Villager from In-Thread Attacks Mafia, Town 15% Dayvig

A bit later, Zexy started rapping: "HERE'S A LITTLE STORY ABOUT A HERO NAMED YUYA
WHO LIVES IN THE WORLD OF CRAZY CARD DUELERS"
Another Zexy asked him to stop: "It's annoying. I'll kill you if you continue!"
Zexy yet continued: "COMBAT TRAINED AT AN ILL ACADEMY
WRECK FOOLS WITH HIS DECK
GOT KILLA-"
The other Zexy has shot him down: "KILLA indeed. I warned you..."

Dear WolfOwl, you are representing Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V Mafia.
This is Zexy's first hosted game ever, back in Season '14. A small 9-player game whose setup he thought of in the single night, only to post in the next one (there was no queue back then) and getting it started soon after. It received criticism for stacking a few unusual roles on important characters (1x Vig + Doctor and a Bodyguard) while letting others be Miller and Vanilla.

The selected role is Yuya Sakaki the protagonist. He can use duels to protect others or eliminate someone.

As a result, you are the 1x Vigilante/Doctor. Once in the game, during the night phase, you can select a player and kill them. Each night phase, you can select another player and protect them from a single non-strongman kill.

You are allied with the town and win when all forces opposing you are eliminated while at least one town member is alive.
WolfOwl was killed. She was Yuya Sakaki from Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V Mafia, Town 1x Vigilante/Doctor

It is now Day 2. It will last 48 hours unless a HYPER-MAJORITY occurs. With 11 players alive, 8 are needed for a HYPER-MAJORITY.

Wow ok so did Wolf kill jdthebud with her vig kill? The flavortext makes me think otherwise, but hmmm this is strange. Speaking of strange, very interesting to see a vigilante-doctor! Also sucks because I was hoping doc would protect her but obviously that couldn't have happened.

VOTE: Daiya.

Going off what I said in the night, I am completely fine at this point with voting Daiya. Unless there's someone else who is looking outright more suspicious/I'm missing something really obvious from this update that points fingers towards someone?

Elieson said:
If a cop wants to check me tonight, that's their business. I'd prefer they look elsewhere personally (at least for tonight), but that's just my thoughts on the matter.
Is there any reason last night in particular or can that not be disclosed?

I don't think Daiya is a good option. Yes, they've been inactive, but what are we going to get from their lynch? I'd much rather scumhunt properly and make some informed decisions. We shouldn't be lynching in the dark on Day 2. I might look into Elieson's posts actually. I feel like they're being intimidating but can't back it up. WO died, and your fear tactic didn't really work on scum. Unless you are scum...

You bring up a good point. Well there's 48 hours for this phase and it just started, so there's plenty of time at least for discussion to go on. So for the time being I'm going to just keep my vote where its at to give a tiny bit of pressure on @Daiya to maybe post on thoughts, feelings on what's happened etc, since he has not yet done so... get more of a feel on his stance.

Yeah, while I can see the reason for wanting to lynch Daiya, it really doesn't give us much to work with. Unless he starts to speak up more. New players though I can see being quiet regardless of alignment since it is kind of intimidating to play in a game for the first time, so lack of activity - while not helpful - is kind of a nullread for me for new players.

On another topic, I'm looking through the thread and find Pikochu's posts to be pretty fluffy.. Post #93 has a lot of quotes, but with very little in the way of actual analysis or questioning. And a decent bit of it is pretty much echoing the thoughts of other people, with his few later posts having little substance as well. I can't tell at all what kind of reads he has, even with the pretty decent amount of activity that happened. Couple that with his lack of a vote at all last phase, and he doesn't seem to be taking sides at all, which is a tactic that scum can use to avoid any hand-dirtying.

VOTE: Pikochu

@Pikochu
Do you have any suspicions on anyone so far? You had never responded to my question on D1 about this either.

Additionally...
@FinalArcadia Just saying, my vote on Elieson will change. I feel very neutral about him. Once I decide who my final lynch for the day will be, that's when I will change my vote.No, actually, if it bothers you that much then okay lol

Unvote: Elieson

Boom.
You never ended up voting for anyone after unvoting Elieson. The unvote here rubs me the wrong way when I wasn't even prompting you to do so, just asking about your vote since you hadn't talked about Elieson much after voting him and other events had happened.

Looks like scum called your bluff, @Elieson.

@Ghostly and @FinalArcadia are going after mostly inactive players. Looking for easy lynches, maybe?

Pikochu and Daiya are very different cases. Daiya has hardly posted at all, where as Pikochu has made a small contribution and seems to be lurking. I agree that Ghostly is going for a bad choice, but the same thing can be said about Elieson. Also, FA's vote on Pikochu seems to be more of a pressure vote in order to spark activity. They are quite different cases.

I'm actually wondering. If a vig were to be killed by mafia at night, would their own kill go through? I mean, was jd WolfOwl's doing, or could there be a SK on the loose?

Also, I reread day 1 and I noticed that FinalArcadia's posts have been more of a subtle attempt at throwing shade rather than trying to actually contribute.

WolfOwl's vote was on jd so it would make sense for her wanting to kill him, but in any case, @Zexy can you clarify if a vig's nightkill would go through, if the vig were to be killed on the same night?

Wow ok so did Wolf kill jdthebud with her vig kill? The flavortext makes me think otherwise, but hmmm this is strange. Speaking of strange, very interesting to see a vigilante-doctor! Also sucks because I was hoping doc would protect her but obviously that couldn't have happened.

It's amusing how Yuya Sakaki was the role WolfOwl also got in Arc-V Mafia. Sucks that Town already lost its Doctor. WolfOwl being the Doctor explains the OOC behaviour early Day 1 that I suspected she could be Mafia for.

My take: WolfOwl suspected jdthebud and voted them Day 1, so it is only naturally she'd use her vigilante kill on her suspect. The Mafia saw her as a threat, and thus decided to kill her.

I really don't want another No Lynch, but it's good that the extra kill made up for the lack of a lynch last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom