• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh! What!? What is this!? Is this what Bastard is!? My God it's horrible!
Soo, I guess both Pod and Darth can keep posting them?
Also, I now really don't think we have a traditional mafia faction. I think we just have a group of unrelated Serial Killers. Because 2SK plus a proper mafia seems weird.
Also I now have no idea how to scumhunt in a game like this. Can traditional tactics even work in such a game?

Someone clearly redirected the lynch. I think it was skullcrow
I dunno, that doesn't quote feel right. If Skullcrow was redirecting the lynch, why would they attempt to stop it? They voted away from Pika, a redirector would've voted towards Pika to empower the lynch.
No, I don't think it's Skullcrow.

I dunno, that doesn't quote feel right. If Skullcrow was redirecting the lynch, why would they attempt to stop it? They voted away from Pika, a redirector would've voted towards Pika to empower the lynch.
No, I don't think it's Skullcrow.
...........pika had the most votes. There was no normal way of saving him and Skullcrow is the only one who thought he was a fool.

So Megapod n Darth bombed each other & Iteru (serial killer) was lynched when I had more votes? Thank you whoever redirected the votes.

Also strange how Garu's vote remained on me throughout the phase, I thought it keeps changing randomly.

MISTAKE!
I am sorry it is coming down to this but since it is EXTREMELY important:

@Pika_pika42 is still alive. @Iteru was lynched instead.
Pika_pika42's role PM has been revealed but I will let this slide because it was my mistake.

What?

So Megapod n Darth bombed each other & Iteru (serial killer) was lynched when I had more votes? Thank you whoever redirected the votes.

Also strange how Garu's vote remained on me throughout the phase, I thought it keeps changing randomly.

What?
Well, there is the fact that I'm not exactly 100% random. A whole ago someone (Darth I think) asked if I follow the same stats as the original game. And I do. My votes are somewhat random, but their also affected by my stats. I chose accuracy as my highest stat, so my vote might've stuck on you because you're actually scum. And honestly I still don't think you're town. That's probably why my vote stick on you. That or RNG-sus hates you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom