• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia III - Endgame: One Man Army of WE - 6/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 5: WE are getting really bored and annoyed - 3/12/17
MegaPod - Last Thursday at 2:53 AM
Woot woot!
Elieson - Last Thursday at 8:52 AM
After his lynch
you're up next
oh wait you're not maxie
MegaPod - Last Thursday at 9:27 AM
Say what now
Elieson - Last Thursday at 9:28 AM
i posted a 10/10 pic in thread
and the way my discord shows chat names, you and max have chats that cut off right after the M
so ijust clicked in here and typed, and didn't realize who you were at first
MegaPod - Last Thursday at 9:29 AM
Oh, lol
Elieson - Last Thursday at 9:31 AM
Although
riddle me this
i have an investigation role that's helped me catch liars already, that shared with me some weird info regarding this game's setup
apparently 'there is no town aligned limited-shot governor"

I hate to burst your bubble if zexy made you the 1x governor but converted it to mafia for the sake of balance, but i think you may be busted and i've got plans to confirm you in two additional ways tonight
i've got jd, i've got max, i've got a bunch of confirmed-town people, and you're pretty much the only variable i have left to pin down. i hope you're actually an ITP and you are just hiding it out of fear

Held off on announcing this, because I didn't want JD to take the risk of reaching out to someone and potentially blow town over, but also, it was hard to rally support with the game's numbers appear so tight and at the same time, mysterious. I've got no issues pursuing non-town Max1996 tomorrow, because unless my confirmer is simply lying to me about all of their honest and accurate results checks so far, MegaPod is busted, and the sudden stop of responses (notice 2 minutes between timestamps) combined with the fact that this was like 3 days ago, and there hasn't been a response to me since then. I'm not worried about this one going sour.

##Vote MegaPod

Also to reiterate; Max is vulnerable tomorrow, assuming he's kelduck

If he's not kelduck and instead, is blank card (which could explain the nokills from a hostile "faction"), then he'd be an ITP anyway, but JD seemed convinced that max screwed him over (by accident, it would seem) and didn't have issues venting frustrations.

Would anyone object if this day's length is decreased to 24 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom